Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.08.26, 04:52 PM   #561
Cinders

Cinders is headed in the right direction

yeah i got mine from him too, but i noticed after buying mine that he slightly raised the price a bit XD still a good deal though
Cinders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.26, 05:45 PM   #562
Mr Sands

Mr Sands is headed in the right direction

Me wants that poster, not sure if there is space on my wall for 2 Ringo posters though.

Bought Seiteki Healing 4. The only video on there I hadn't seen on there was really really dull. The end credits roll is nice though, if only because I love the EXPO version of Marunouchi Sadistic.

Also got hold of the new LP, pity I can't actually listen to it until Christmas time.

Thirdly I got that Ringohan scent hanger thing too. It's a bit meh.
Mr Sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.27, 07:19 AM   #563
ROCKET

ROCKET pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Mr Sands View Post
Me wants that poster, not sure if there is space on my wall for 2 Ringo posters though.

Bought Seiteki Healing 4. The only video on there I hadn't seen on there was really really dull. The end credits roll is nice though, if only because I love the EXPO version of Marunouchi Sadistic.

Also got hold of the new LP, pity I can't actually listen to it until Christmas time.

Thirdly I got that Ringohan scent hanger thing too. It's a bit meh.
Could you describe the Irokoizata video? I'm really curious. (though you'd better use this thread for it http://forums.electricmole.net/showt...t=1221&page=21)

www.myspace.com/maximauze
ROCKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.31, 08:38 PM   #564
Denitson777

Denitson777 pleased at least somebody

Almost everything even books,tab books and Lp's and Tokyo Jihen stuff and Rie Tomosaka stuff,first prints Im only missing a few singles and the new Lp.

I was Walking by the Asahiya store(manhattan) the other day,and look what I found,yes i found three of them,two dollars each,total six dollars

娯楽(バラエティ) 増刊号(LP)Analog
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00089.JPG (1.56 MB, 7 views)
Denitson777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.01, 05:50 AM   #565
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Even at that price you were robbed (joking...)

By the way, it's pretty rare to come across people who have everything, so if possible would you be able to take a picture of it all? that would be quite epic .

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2009.09.02 at 08:58 PM.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.05, 06:34 AM   #566
makenshiww

makenshiww pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by Denitson777 View Post
Almost everything even books,tab books and Lp's and Tokyo Jihen stuff and Rie Tomosaka stuff,first prints Im only missing a few singles and the new Lp.

I know no one in manhattan! .

im suprised i thought i must have been there only one here who has all of her stuff.

I would like to see as well
makenshiww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.05, 06:57 AM   #567
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Pics or it never happened
Call me sceptical but when that photo's metadata says it was taken in April (as opposed to a few days ago) I'm just a little wary of the claim!!!
I'd love to be proven wrong though, it would be nice to see EVERYTHING in one photo as you claim to own.

Welcome to the forum anyways
Old 2009.09.05, 07:27 AM   #568
makenshiww

makenshiww pleased at least somebody

hehe ringo bingo.. I have to agree. I think Ill take a picture of my collection todday ^^
makenshiww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.05, 04:11 PM   #569
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

I like how Denitson777 is automatically under scrutiny, and yet the only skeptic toward my collection got told off by a dozen people who've never seen my collection.

It's not so hard for me to believe that someone could have all the singles, albums, concerts, PV volumes, and LPs from Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen. Where I would get skeptical is if someone had said:

For factory-sealed goods I'm only missing a few singles and the new LP.
That's when I would start demanding pictures.
Old 2009.09.06, 12:47 AM   #570
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Yeah but the scrutiny comes from it being the one and only maiden post they made with NOTHING else whatsoever in any other thread (bar a dodgy taken 5 months ago Variety picture). It's a strange first post to say the least and from what I saw they only hung around this thread and no place else 0_o.

In your case Glath it would be impossible to know all the info you do about disc numbers and all that without owning it for real (or being a toal freak who did nothing but read barcodes on Japanese blogs/forums about Shiina etc) but if you feel left out I'll give you some scrutiny as well

Glath.. PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN