Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2014.03.27, 09:30 PM   #61
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Hmm my CDJapan with EMS worked out $53 (Australian) in total...

I take it your $49 includes another item?

$4 isn't much difference to get it in 3-4 days with the poster...

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.03.27 at 09:33 PM.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.27, 09:37 PM   #62
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

I don't know what to say about this. All I know is I just dropped another $45 at CDJapan. They should just run a pipeline straight to my bank account.
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.27, 11:29 PM   #63
ShadyNook

ShadyNook raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by deadgrandma View Post
Hmm my CDJapan with EMS worked out $53 (Australian) in total...

I take it your $49 includes another item?

$4 isn't much difference to get it in 3-4 days with the poster...
yeah, the $49 includes the "Anya no Shinjudate" Type C single.

I also have suspicions that the poster will come with all first print limited editions since it is a B2 sized poster so its a small thing.
ShadyNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.31, 05:01 AM   #64
TurtleFu

TurtleFu deserves a fucking medal

As for the concert, I figured out some info on getting tickets.
It looks like there is a pre-sale for Ringohan members and also a lottery for people who the double album. I may not buy it, but I would happily take the lottery number of someone who can't use it
General ickets go on sale on May 17th, 10 days before the ocnert, but those will probably sell out instantly. I'm not sure what to do!!
TurtleFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014.03.31, 05:07 AM   #65
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by TurtleFu View Post
As for the concert, I figured out some info on getting tickets.
It looks like there is a pre-sale for Ringohan members and also a lottery for people who the double album. I may not buy it, but I would happily take the lottery number of someone who can't use it
General ickets go on sale on May 17th, 10 days before the ocnert, but those will probably sell out instantly. I'm not sure what to do!!
???? I assume you're using a phone or device with autocorrect here :-p

10 days before is cutting it very very close. Might be too short notice for me. Sigh. Still, I will try my best for the Osaka show. If not, I feel something big coming for next year. I have no grounds to back this up, it's just instinct (or should I say Honnou)...

As for you, Turtle, I'd try getting getting those lottery tickets anyway, if not, try getting them on the day. Even if you don't get the lottery tickets in the end, at least you're keeping all possible doors open. You also could aim for any of the four shows, if you're willing to travel to the show...

Anyway:

Going back to the album, I just realised how exciting the prospect of the Ichigo Ichie track on here is (my favourite cut from the album). Wonder what it will sound like with no SAPS though... (unless SAPS are still involved, though I'm not reading it anywhere). I also wonder if it will be a hybrid of "望遠鏡の中の記憶" AND "望遠鏡の外の景色", because the second half is instrumental on Doku Ichigo... Either way, the thought of it is enough to get my heart racing. Can't wait!

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.03.31 at 05:16 AM.
Old 2014.03.31, 05:26 AM   #66
TurtleFu

lottery tickets only come if yhou buy it, and it may only be if you buy it from tower records.
Which is why I need all you non-living-in-Japan people who bought the album to send me your lottos
Osaka is an overnight bus trip for me or a 3 hours shinkansen rip. Yokohama is about 1.5 hours max.

Also the ticket-buying system iin Japan is soooo confusing. I have been unable to procure Oomori tickets
Old 2014.03.31, 05:33 AM   #67
deadgrandma

lottery tickets only come if yhou buy it, and it may only be if you buy it from tower records.
Which is why I need all you non-living-in-Japan people who bought the album to send me your lottos
Osaka is an overnight bus trip for me or a 3 hours shinkansen rip. Yokohama is about 1.5 hours max.

Also the ticket-buying system iin Japan is soooo confusing. I have been unable to procure Oomori tickets
Oomori tickets are always being sold on HMV if that helps...

Tonnes of the venues she plays at also do door tickets too (like Shinjuku Loft- I recommend visiting there at least once- because it is of great historical importance to Japanese live music)

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2014.03.31 at 05:48 AM.
Old 2014.03.31, 05:44 AM   #68
TurtleFu

seems like if you win lottery you HAVE to buy tickets (automatically charged). So enterting multiple times is not advised.
Arrgh, so frustrating. I wish I knew someone where I live who likes Shiina and is Japanese, they would probably be able to help out.
My best bet is either getting a lotto and enterting, then waiting to try and buy a genereal ticket. Or I could try to join Ringohan, but those will probably sell out instantly too. I really don't want to pay second hand ticket prices. But this may be the only Shiina show I'll get to see in my life...
Old 2014.03.31, 06:22 AM   #69
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

seems like if you win lottery you HAVE to buy tickets (automatically charged). So enterting multiple times is not advised.
Arrgh, so frustrating. I wish I knew someone where I live who likes Shiina and is Japanese, they would probably be able to help out.
My best bet is either getting a lotto and enterting, then waiting to try and buy a genereal ticket. Or I could try to join Ringohan, but those will probably sell out instantly too. I really don't want to pay second hand ticket prices. But this may be the only Shiina show I'll get to see in my life...
PM frecklegirl to see if she has any advice or if she can help in any way.

I don't think you'll have any luck with GA. Didn't one of the fine gents/ladies here mention that the venues were tiny? Like 900-1200 capacity tiny? It's not going to be easy to get a face value ticket at all.
Old 2014.03.31, 06:46 AM   #70
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

What's this lottery everyone is speaking of? Is it always this hard to get tickets to concerts in Japan, or this is specifically a Shiina concert thing?
FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote