Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.04.02, 12:06 PM   #1
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer
Default [TJ] 2004.11.25 - Gunjou Biyori/Sounan - (Vinyl) [Singles]

群青日和/遭難 (Gunjou Biyori/Sounan)

01. 群青日和 (Gunjou Biyori)
02. その淑女(をんな)ふしだらにつき the lady is a tramp (Sono Onna Fushidara ni Tsuki)
03. 顔 faces (Kao)
04. 遭難 (Sounan)
05. ダイナマイト dynamite (Dynamite)
06. 心 (Kokoro)

Limited Availability: HMV Japan
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.06, 05:55 PM   #4
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

how many of you actually own this vinyl?
Old 2007.04.06, 06:27 PM   #5
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

How many members of this community have the vinyl, aside from me?
I have no idea.

I've noticed this vinyl is actually more difficult to get than KSK, which makes no sense because KSK came out earlier and they both took the same amount of time to get sold out (compared to their own release dates).

KSK is two fullsize vinyls, while GunjouBiyori/Sounan is one smaller vinyl. And most Ringo/Jihen fans would agree that KSK has better songs on average (though Sounan and Kokoro rank very high for me), and is a better product to enjoy as a whole.

Yet despite all of that, people try to charge 50% more for the GunjouBiyori/Sounan vinyl than for the KSK vinyl. If people were actually buying it for that much then I'd understand why a seller would charge so much, but people aren't willing to spend that much money, or at least not unless they're changing their minds with how far they wanna go on a small auction. You just have 6-12 sellers relisting their auctions for the same bloated price, and once every few months somebody shows up selling an unopened one for a reasonable price, and then the bids on it get to be so high that it's like you might as well have gone with one of those bloated-to-begin-with auctions that nobody else was touching. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a price-fixing conspiracy, because the whole situation is ridiculous.
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.07, 02:46 AM   #6
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Hurray for double-posting!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Single front.jpg (55.1 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg Single back.jpg (74.4 KB, 144 views)
Old 2007.04.07, 07:12 AM   #7
sardonicsmile

sardonicsmile pleased at least somebody

i have one!

was kzk preorder only like this one? i think that's what bumps the prices up of sounan/gb at auctions...

or a 12" might seem more special than two fullsize LPs.

or the print run was much smaller than kzk.
sardonicsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.07, 06:41 PM   #8
Glathannus
True Final Boss

I wasn't aware it was preorder-only item.
That explains it then.

So you must be old school if you didn't have to wrangle through Yahoo! Japan Auctions to get yours. I didn't start collecting Ringo/Jihen products (or order anything direct from Asia at all) until right around the time Phase 1 ended.
Old 2007.04.07, 06:44 PM   #9
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Man I love the cover art for this vinyl.
I miss phase 1.
Old 2007.04.10, 06:33 AM   #10
milk

milk pleased at least somebody

sob...how will I ever get a copy of this sealed? Anybody got an extra copy of this or know where to get one?
milk is offline   Reply With Quote