Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.09.15, 08:58 AM   #431
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer
Default moved from "Killer Tune thread"

Also, I fail to see how "as long as it's not baiting Hedo" is the same thing as saying "THIS IS WHAT YOU DO AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO INSTIGATES THESE FIGHTS RAR RAR" and making you feel like you needed to make your own angry thread about how wrong such a statement was. Uh..... it really wasn't. I was just giving one example of a common situation. By FAR it was not meant to say that you're the only one who does it, or that others don't play their part, or that Hedo is blameless. Not at all.
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.09.15, 09:26 AM   #432
HEDOfloe

HEDOfloe puts considerable thought into their posts

Yea, I don't care. Anyone can blame me all they want, I won't stop saying what's on my mind.

PLUS, I don't even know what anyone is being blamed for! Stating what you think about something? I think frecklegirl said in another thread that people are tired of seeing arguments but is there anything wrong about talking about things we like/dislike? Then others say we argue about the same thing all the time. This is BS. It might include uki or hirama or phases, but its always about something different. Look at the last discussion in this thread where Tsuchiya and insanitykun who do not post much, finally got into a conversation about ringo being a sell-out, etc, etc. I don't think we have talked about that before and even so, if other members want to get in it, they should have no reason why not to, even if it was something that the older members have gone over before.

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad View Post

EDIT: Stop saying the word FACT, Hedo, if youre not going to use it properly.
I just noticed this while looking back. They ARE facts!
HEDOfloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.09.16, 12:57 AM   #433
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by pariscombo View Post
Actually I'm also frightened whenever I see your avatar, especially the left one.
It looks like he's charging up for the Lionheart limit break, 8 shoulder button pressed and all... or was that Squall Lionhart? I can't tell the difference....

Did uki babel fished his lyrics from Jp to Eng and back and THEN puts them into a song? Bob Dylan he aint...
Old 2007.09.16, 06:23 AM   #434
HEDOfloe

Originally Posted by Lena-chan View Post
is not
IS TOO!

Originally Posted by Kasanagi View Post
It looks like he's charging up for the Lionheart limit break, 8 shoulder button pressed and all... or was that Squall Lionhart? I can't tell the difference....
Funny you should mention squall. It is believed that he was modeled after Gackt and in this video we see Gackt taking a toy of squall and on the side it says "GAKUTO 2".

Gackt 2

Last edited by HEDOfloe : 2007.09.16 at 04:33 PM.
Old 2007.09.16, 02:44 PM   #435
Kasanagi

Kasanagi has had more than 15 seconds of fame

....That was my reference....
Old 2007.09.16, 04:33 PM   #436
HEDOfloe

woops!
Old 2007.10.03, 09:33 PM   #437
badtzmaru

badtzmaru has had more than 15 seconds of fame

I still haven't got this single yet, but I gave into temptation when it showed up on JPOPSUKI since I knew I'd get this at the same time I get Variety. >_< I was going to try to read this whole topic, but I stopped around page 10. T_T So I'm really sorry if I say the same thing as anyone else or something!

"Killer Tune" - I thought this song was really catchy from the first time I heard it, and I still think so. And thanks to Frecklegirl's translations, I love it even more for the lyrics! <3 I love how the guitar sounds like a serenade during "I can't steal neither night nor fall, you are my whole life." But my favorite verse was "What is truly beautiful cannot be measured because it keeps overflowing." *_* <3 It's so awesome to receive Ringo's advice/words of wisdom through her songs. ;_; And I absolutely love that beautiful mellow tune near the end of the song, but it definitely had to end in a happy and upbeat way like that to complete the song! I just don't understand why this was a 'killer tune.' @_@ And, it seems like it's hard to sing the high chorus since Ringo's voice kind of cracked in one of the TV performances. >_< I hope it'll be easier for her by the time they go on the S&T tour!

"B.B.QUEEN" - Hmm, is this rock? From the title, I was expecting something like this except faster and um, more guitar strumming? (I don't know what the term is called.) But I guess I like this song since it's interesting and I liked Ringo's voice. I thought the chorus lines didn't flow that well, but it is still kind of catchy. As for the lyrics, I didn't understand most of its randomness, but I thought it was cool how the last three words' alliteration ended with 'beautiful.' o_o (I was wondering what BBC was. x_x)

"Karada" - I really liked this song despite its scandalous lyrics! I was anticipating this song the most after the tracklist was revealed, and even if I wasn't disappointed with it, it can't compare to its sister (and my favorite) song! >_< I really really love how they were so alike, not only in the obvious structure, but in composition as well, how they were simple and uncomplicated and how both songs started right off with a draw of her breath. <3 Even if some of the notes didn't seem to match to me, it was still very beautiful. And I really liked Uki's singing here, hehe. XD
Old 2007.10.07, 10:34 AM   #438
HEDOfloe

Originally Posted by badtzmaru View Post
"Karada" - I really liked this song despite its scandalous lyrics!
lol
Old 2007.12.18, 10:56 AM   #439
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

I am currently obsessed with "Killer Tune" and cannot stop playing it.

It has Barry Manilow-like ability to embed itself in one's head. Luckily, unlike Manilow, it doesn't suck.
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.04.02, 09:13 PM   #440
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

Haha, BB.Queen is definitely one of my favorite songs ever.
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote