Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Polls
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Polls This is where you find out how many people share your opinion - without prompting them to actually say something.
View Poll Results: Which is your least favourite of the big three Ringo albums?
Muzai Moratorium 18 54.55%
Shouso Strip 6 18.18%
Kalk Zamen Kuro No Hana 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012.03.19, 11:06 AM   #61
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by TurtleFu View Post
Worse than Gips? Really?
Sorry I'm a bit late with this reply. I love Gibs. It's a nearly perfect power ballad. It doesn't overstep its bounds and Ringo delivers with emotional vocals.

Confession: my sig is a riff from Gibs and was inspired by your hate for the song. Did you get it?
Old 2012.07.22, 03:44 AM   #62
manwonman

manwonman pleased at least somebody

I've historically fallen for albums that show growth in an artist, and so it's almost always the case that their first album is my least favorite. If they don't show major growth and increase their risk-taking, I usually don't follow them much further (until they do). I don't want to hear a retread of the same formula that made your debut successful (or see sequels to movies that take the focus group route to penning subsequent episodes). No one trick ponies in my stable.
manwonman is offline   Reply With Quote