Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

News Upcoming releases, tours, TV spots, magazine appearances, et cetera. No posting threads allowed; instead, threads get moved in here from other places.

Old 2015.05.16, 12:18 AM   #521
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

bollocks. grumbles. maybe I'll just save up the money to go to japan instead.
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.05.16, 08:35 PM   #522
waranghira

waranghira has had more than 15 seconds of fame

Shiina Ringo Live in Taiwan has SOLD OUT AFTER JUST THREE HOURS.
Do any of you have info/experience with scalpers? Already have plane tickets, you see, so no reason to be there but for her.

AND if you have the tickets (but not selling), can you post an image front and back (censored a few characters and bits of the serials and barcodes, but not all so i still know what they look like)?
Thank you!

EDIT: dgm, how can one be safe/sure with the online auctions?

My defunct band.

Last edited by waranghira : 2015.05.16 at 08:39 PM.
waranghira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.05.17, 04:04 AM   #523
FadedSun

FadedSun raises the standards of what a community can offer

Originally Posted by waranghira View Post
Do any of you have info/experience with scalpers? Already have plane tickets, you see, so no reason to be there but for her.

AND if you have the tickets (but not selling), can you post an image front and back (censored a few characters and bits of the serials and barcodes, but not all so i still know what they look like)?
Thank you!

So...you bought a ticket to Taiwan BEFORE you got tickets to the concert? Were you expecting the tickets not to sell out immediately?

Even if you can't get tickets to the show, just go and enjoy Taiwan. Taiwan is a great country and there's no way you wouldn't have a good time if you planned accordingly.
FadedSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.05.17, 04:22 AM   #524
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

I have had no experience buying tickets for Taiwan shows in auction before so your guess is as good as mine :-p
Old 2015.05.17, 10:47 AM   #525
waranghira

@FadedSun, Didn't expect it to only take 3 hours. Was busy at work that time and can't get anybody to swim through the language barrier of the site and buy for me then (not to mention how the system reportedly sucks hard). TT__TT
Oh, and I wish I had bought the plane tickets later because it came out even cheaper then. But what I really wish so hard was that I had a̶ ̶l̶a̶p̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ (EDIT: realized I could have borrowed from where I was; it's really the next two) during those times and my own credit card or at least my debit card being able to do online transactions.

@deadgrandma, X[ But you mentioned seeing an auction for this show specifically; can you show me to it? Please. And you can share your experience of buying for other non-Taiwan shows if you want.

Any of you guys have scalping info, pleaaaasssse notify me. Thanks!
Oh, and no one here has them tickets? (not necessarily selling, just the part so I'd know what legit looks like)

My defunct band.

Last edited by waranghira : 2015.05.17 at 10:58 AM.
Old 2015.05.17, 10:49 AM   #526
zeroryouko
Ringophile

zeroryouko raises the standards of what a community can offer

On the plus side, if the show sold out that quickly, maybe that will send a message that there ought to be more international shows in the future...
zeroryouko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.05.17, 10:59 AM   #527
waranghira

Originally Posted by zeroryouko View Post
On the plus side, if the show sold out that quickly, maybe that will send a message that there ought to be more international shows in the future...
THEY SHOULD MAKE IT A 2/3/4 NIGHT SHOW INSTEAD. (

My defunct band.
Old 2015.05.17, 03:21 PM   #528
Inseu

Inseu has had more than 15 seconds of fame

That's bull. Sex industry in Taiwan is booming.
Inseu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.05.17, 06:35 PM   #529
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

3 hours? More like 30 minutes

You would select 2 seats, get to check out, be informed that the seats have been taken, and be redirected to the homepage and have to fill up ALL your details again from scratch. Repeat ad nauseum. Worst UX in the history of online ticketing systems.

I am holding my breath for an additional show. They often do it - adding an additional show if there's overwhelming demand. So, fingers crossed.

Was considering the scalpers but at this rate I might as well save up to attend her next solo show, which should hopefully be soon......
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.05.17, 11:15 PM   #530
solarsenshi

solarsenshi pleased at least somebody

Originally Posted by gekokujyo View Post
3 hours? More like 30 minutes

You would select 2 seats, get to check out, be informed that the seats have been taken, and be redirected to the homepage and have to fill up ALL your details again from scratch. Repeat ad nauseum. Worst UX in the history of online ticketing systems.

I am holding my breath for an additional show. They often do it - adding an additional show if there's overwhelming demand. So, fingers crossed.

Was considering the scalpers but at this rate I might as well save up to attend her next solo show, which should hopefully be soon......
Had the same shit experience as you! And I was even in Taipei at Family Mart trying to use that system... which kept crashing and failing as well.

Finally I got 2 B tickets! Err.. one extra, any one want it at original price?
solarsenshi is offline   Reply With Quote