Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Product Reviews & Information
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Product Reviews & Information Discuss singles, albums, and DVDs.

Old 2007.04.02, 12:06 PM   #1
frecklegirl
apple-princess

frecklegirl knows what you did last summerfrecklegirl knows what you did last summer
Default [TJ] 2006.03.23 - Adult Video Soundtrack (Vinyl) [Misc]

“ADULT VIDEO” Original Sound Track

side A:
01. 修羅場(single) (Shuraba (single))
02. 恋は幻(single) (Koi wa Maboroshi (single))
03. 黄昏泣き for mother (Tasogare Naki for mother)

side B:
04. 秘密 for DJ (Himitsu for DJ)
05. 歌舞伎 (Kabuki)
06. 喧嘩上等 (Kenka Joutou)

Retail Availability: HMV Japan
frecklegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.04.07, 02:43 AM   #4
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Because we don't already have a picture for this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Adult Video Soundtrack front.jpg (75.7 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg Adult Video Soundtrack back.jpg (73.1 KB, 164 views)
Glathannus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.20, 06:49 AM   #5
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Finally managed to find this through a seller on Ebay, it wasn't listed but he got it for me when I sent him a message :-) Looks elegant from the covers.
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.20, 07:32 AM   #6
W3iHong

W3iHong is an asset to this community

IM JEALOUS. PERIOD.
W3iHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.20, 07:50 AM   #7
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

As I recall, this vinyl wasn't on the market for more than a month or two, before it was sold-out. I had just landed a new job, hadn't been acquainted with the international fanbase for more than a month or so, and this was the first SR/TJ vinyl I had ever pre-ordered.

Today, all of Tokyo Jihen's vinyls are out-of-print, Sanmon Gossip got "the Tokyo Jihen treatment" (a smaller vinyl which doesn't include anywhere near the whole tracklist), and no vinyl was ever released in connection with Sports. That's not a good sign.
Old 2011.04.20, 07:55 AM   #8
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Maybe the Japanese just aint as interested as western countries? It's a pity cause the Sat. Night Gossip vinyl sounds really good :-( I wish they'd released Kyoiku (pardon my spelling) or Adult fully though. So now I have 7 of the vinyls (MM, SS, KZK, Variety Analog, HF, SNG, and now this one.) I have given up on trying to get the Sweets for my Spitz after you told me how rare they were Glath, just need the SR and TJ singles- the Ringo one I can get any day of the week, the TJ one is elusive.

EDIT: But yeah, definately gonna jump on any preorder vinyls that come out in the future.

Last edited by deadgrandma : 2011.04.20 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Didnt wanna double post
deadgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.20, 08:15 AM   #9
Glathannus
True Final Boss

This is how I would rank the rarities (not in terms of how many exist, but how easy they are to find):
Sweets for my SPITZ > Where Is The Love > Kyoiku-era / KZK > Adult Video Soundtrack > Variety-era > Mayonaka wa Junketsu > MM / SS > Saturday Night Gossip > HF

Technically Saturday Night is the newest and it isn't gone yet, but I have a feeling it will disappear before Heisei Fuuzoku will.
Old 2011.08.23, 08:42 PM   #10
deadgrandma

So yeah, more image dumps

Short but sweet. Sorry about my piece of shit camera