Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2009.12.31, 03:55 PM   #61
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

The intense bickering during the Variety-era was very interesting and Educational (:p) for the reasons that ecogazoo mentioned (I'd rather type to myself in Wordpad than talk among hundreds of overexcited fanblobs chanting "Ringo is the best ^__^" over and over like what you get on youtube)

Still, the trolling/snide comments (Which it's obviously boiled down to now. And the provocation is working), seem like the result of a broken heart. I wonder if all it would take is for a long-haired Ringo to appear in the moonlight with a guitar strapped to her shoulders and her diva dress splattered with Uki blood for certain posters to crawl towards her, bawling "Oh, Ringo-hime! I only said all that nasty stuff because I love you!!!!"

(And I'd take 'Ringo is the best ever and ever!' over 'NO, SHUN IS 2.635% RINGO! THE RINGO I KNOW WOULD NEVER MAKE THAT!' in a heartbeat)
Scribble R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.31, 05:10 PM   #62
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by imkookoo View Post
Probably fanning the flames, but here. It's simple:

Kuro: I agree that people should support artists should they enjoy any of their works. But opinions are all valid whether bought or not. I think that's part of consumerism.

Jihad: Quit trolling. It's one thing to say your opinions; it's another to say snide comments intended to provoke reactions. It doesn't add to the conversation, and just makes people have to sift through more BS.
I'm sorry but who the fuck are you?

To all the geniuses out there that think I'm trolling a thread that i've posted in maybe three times before I had to flame Neko and then this post, go read my post again. I was saying I liked two aspects of the news, agreed with the forums negativity towards the Variety part 2 set and yeah made one snide remark about AT being the best SG-era song. I fail to see how thats trolling (and i've made a conscious effort to for the most part not say anything if I have nothing nice to say. Sir Albert Neko ph.D apparently had a sore labia and had to spin my post into "blah you didnt buy shit" out of nowhere.

but i guess shouldnt expect anyone here anymore to actually READ anything here. If Jihad posted and Neko's being a crybaby, Jihad MUST be trolling right?

heres a new years resolution: grow a pair (of cerebral lobes)
Old 2009.12.31, 07:34 PM   #63
imkookoo

imkookoo is headed in the right direction

I am God.

My judgment is not based off of this one incident. Let the record show that you have a -reputation- for doing this. You consistently make snide remarks. You want to express your opinion? News flash for you: Nobody cares about your opinion (or anybody else's). People read the forums to gather the REASONS for your opinion. Reading comments like "this sucks" (or any variation of) is just mindless drivel, and adding to that, you do it over and over even about the same songs in different threads. The "OMG! I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!" posts are ultimately the same as well, but at least those don't incite anger; maybe just a little throw-up.

Anyway, all I will say is this: You have the freedom to be however you want and continue to be how you are, but I just assume that everybody has the goal of being mature adults.

Happy New Year
imkookoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.31, 09:44 PM   #64
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

aha, so apparently your a troll AND a misogynist, nice color on you. seriously, I owe you a muffin basket or something, I couldn't dream of a better response, I mean, where do you come up with such witty and intelligent responses? So you think I'm pretentious, bi-polar, and emotional, so you suggest I have a sore labia. LOVE IT, bet the female posters are happy with that one. real nice.

at the heart of my convoluted posts was a general annoyance to the overtly negative and trollish remarks being posted. This forum has conditioned me to feel like I need a logical reason for feeling the way I do when responding to your posts, but I realize I don't have any, and more importantly, I don't need any. that is why my posts probably seem baseless to some people, but I'm happy to see another poster feel the same way. I have my questions and my thoughts and every time you resort to comments like "sore labia" it just confirms what I suspect half the time anyways, so good job. this isn't about trolling a thread, its about trolling an entire forum. your the exact definition of a troll, you pretty much hide under your bridge and emerge when the time comes to spew snide remarks and piss on the kids and then go back in hiding. when was the last time you contributed anything remotely positive? I can't recall.

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2009.12.31 at 10:15 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.01, 12:16 AM   #65
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

In Jihad's defense, his entry post into the thread was partially positive.

This argument is really just one huge overreaction after another. Please use the ignore function. Pleeease.
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.01, 02:53 AM   #66
Scribble R

Scribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they areScribble R can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
They couldn't have the nerve to not just do Variety setlist 'again', but to open the NEW DECADE with it -- could they? Variety was completely covered between Spa and SOTC 2!

I think it's gonna be a a mix of Kyouiku(lol)/Adult/Variety stuff. With Rodousha, A New Way to Fly and FROM POINT ZERO. Very new years appropriate

Plus the new Ukizawa single, and a surprise bonus song written by Hata
Old 2010.01.01, 06:45 AM   #67
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

If the only opinions that (apparently) mattered were from those who bought the debated release in question, then it would probably only be a small percent of members on the forum (give or take) who would 'matter' which is just silly. You can't just assume that Jihad pirates all the music without a basis either! for all we know he could have a ton of her CD's and just isnt too interested in stating it or taking pictures/whatever.

Whether you think he is a troll or not, I think jumping on the 'pirate' tag is a bit cheap, kinda like those people who attack poor grammar in a post cause it's an easy shot to take.

If you don't like his posts and can't find anything within it to respond to besides a claim of him being a pirate then just ignore it. I think the user base here is intelligent enough to make their own minds up about specific users.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.01.01, 08:00 AM   #68
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Way to derail a thread Neko. For someone that defends SR so hard, you sure do a bad job at keeping the subject on her.

As for the other guy who felt the need to pipe up, if you acknowledge I wasn't trolling, yet start bantering about my "general" trolling -- then really, who is the troll here?

(and I do own more SR stuff than I let on, its just not impressive enough to bring up.)

um, on topic then I guess, I hope there's more Izawa on guitar.
Old 2010.01.01, 09:01 AM   #69
Maou

Maou knows what you did last summerMaou knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by Scribble R View Post
When are the going to play Ringo no Uta or Kokoro?
Old 2010.01.01, 09:30 AM   #70
Scribble R

Originally Posted by Maou View Post
When are the going to play Ringo no Uta or Kokoro?
We got a recording of the wrong Spa & Treatment show, apparently (The one with the Karada encore)