Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2015.08.22, 06:22 PM   #11
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

Just put in my Pia lottery info. Picked 2 Tokyo and 1 Kanagawa show. Hope it works out.
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.22, 09:00 PM   #12
tsukigimehime

tsukigimehime has had more than 15 seconds of fame
Angry

I completely forgot to pay for my Fukuoka day1 ticket lmao........... I can't believe this............ Well, pia it is then...
Old 2015.08.22, 10:09 PM   #13
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

So exciting that so many of us are balloting. Maybe we could make a little outing out of this
gekokujyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.26, 07:52 AM   #14
gekokujyo

gekokujyo knows what you did last summergekokujyo knows what you did last summer

Failed all my ballots

There's another one on eplus in September but at this point I think I want to book my flights within the week rather than plan based on shows I may or may not get because airfare is getting expensive every day.

At any rate - ANYONE WITH A SPARE TICKET TO SELL? Am open to any city if I can confirm within the week.

/grovel

ADDENDUM:

Just discovered the resale site ticket.co.jp -- anyone used it before? Are the reselling people generally reliable?

Also how strict are they with checking names of the ticket holders? Is getting bounced common? Sorry for the question spam =p

Last edited by gekokujyo : 2015.08.26 at 09:49 AM.
Old 2015.08.26, 04:34 PM   #15
tsukigimehime

Originally Posted by gekokujyo View Post
Failed all my ballots
Same .-. makes me even madder that I forgot to pay for my Fukuoka day 1 ticket arghhhhh

ticket.co.jp looks very reliable, but it's also way overpriced If you don't have any problems spending money, I'd say go for it!

I've purchased secondhand tickets before with no problem, no name checks or anything! I've also gotten them as late as day-of, but that's been for arena shows...

Other websites I've used are ticketcamp (this shows user verification status, and reviews of previous sales they've made; it also requires accounts, so it seems reliable, but can be expensive), live-ticket.net, ticket-bbs.com, and ticket.enjoy-live.net

for bbs boards, you can expect them to get more active as the date of the concert approaches, but only buy if you can do pay-on-delivery, or get it in person at the show (I've not had a problem with either method). twitter is also a good place, I think, but I'm currently not seeing too many tickets floating around anywhere unless they are ridiculously overpriced

best of luck to everyone!!
Old 2015.08.26, 04:48 PM   #16
kalmia

kalmia is an asset to this community

Waiting for general ticket sales! Want to get a ticket for an Osaka date. Maybe I missed it somewhere in the mess that is Ringo News 2015 but you guys talking about the pre-sale lotteries... are the dates released?
kalmia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015.08.26, 06:06 PM   #17
tsukigimehime

Originally Posted by kalmia View Post
Waiting for general ticket sales! Want to get a ticket for an Osaka date. Maybe I missed it somewhere in the mess that is Ringo News 2015 but you guys talking about the pre-sale lotteries... are the dates released?
if you mean pre-sale lottery dates, I think they're all over now but some were listed on the Kronekodow homepage (It went fanclub→mobile fanclub→CD code→pia lottery→regular sales)

I only heard about the pia lottery through people mentioning it here, and in Ringo News, then looked into it myself Good luck getting that Osaka ticket! Looking at these halls, a lot of them don't even fit 2,500 people, so it's no wonder they're going so fast. I'm excited to see her so close...!!
Old 2015.08.26, 07:27 PM   #18
gekokujyo

another lottery just opened on pia. this whole affair is so stressful lol. i wish her show tickets were in abundance -- like the ayu ones the last time i went T___T
Old 2015.08.26, 07:43 PM   #19
zeroryouko
Ringophile

zeroryouko raises the standards of what a community can offer

Ringo a bigger draw than Ayu? Oh, I love it!

Not that I'll ever be able to see either live, of course.
Old 2015.08.26, 07:48 PM   #20
deadgrandma

deadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summerdeadgrandma knows what you did last summer

Ayu didn't do a Coke ad this year