Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2010.02.03, 03:33 PM   #671
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

how big was the tear? finding a mint KZK will take a while I bet. mine is pretty much mint more or less, it has a small bit of wear on the side from being transported in tubes and sitting rolled up for probably a good 3 years, but when I break it to frame it one day I bet it will look sweet. the only mint poster I have is for Amano Tsukiko, I have one unopened and in the shrink wrap which I was gifted at an event she had (cd release party). the poster is really rare, I would have never known to have asked for it except I saw one or two people carrying them so I asked how they got them and it turns out the store that had the event was giving extras to people who purchased Amano Tsukiko singles/cds that weren't part of the release party, so they were pretty much encouraging sales by gifting promotional posters. kinda cool, the poster itself is gorgeous. the type in the upper left I added and turned into an icon, but the image itself is the same.
Attached Images
File Type: gif amanocatalogue.gif (82.9 KB, 173 views)

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2010.02.03 at 03:37 PM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.02.03, 03:47 PM   #672
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

Originally Posted by kuro_neko View Post
how big was the tear?
It was a big visible crunch in the left/middle side, a real deal breaker. I can handle a little knock on the side from bouncing about the tube but when it's damage that's noticable from 5 metres then it's no good for a frame.
Ringo~Bingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.02.03, 03:59 PM   #673
Mr Sands

Mr Sands is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
The one I'm bidding on seems faultless as far as I can see so I've set my reserve to what I would pay max. The corners are hidden though so I'm not going crazy for it with my bid.

I'm more keen to get a magazine page with an unspoiled Koufukuron shot that I can have made into a poster at the print shop.

Me wants this
Mr Sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.02.03, 04:12 PM   #674
kuro_neko

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo View Post
It was a big visible crunch in the left/middle side, a real deal breaker. I can handle a little knock on the side from bouncing about the tube but when it's damage that's noticable from 5 metres then it's no good for a frame.
yiiiikes. that is a deal breaker. most poster's wear and tear usually smooth out once pressed flat and framed. but if there is a huge tear into it from the side that is a horse of a different color entirely...
Old 2010.02.04, 04:02 PM   #675
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Ringo~Bingo knows what you did last summerRingo~Bingo knows what you did last summer

The auction just ended on that big lot I was talking about a few posts ago and I won it for only 6,500 Yen. I expected a genuine battle to the extent that I set a high reserve yet all we got was one attempt at 6,250.

I'm kinda paranoid though that because it went for so low that the seller either wont send it or find some reason to cancel.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited by Ringo~Bingo : 2010.02.04 at 05:37 PM.
Old 2010.02.05, 11:40 PM   #676
kuro_neko

so my stuff came today. wow-zers. the necklace is *gorgeous*. I was worried it would be a nice silver on the pick itself and then just a kind of lame chain, but it is measured really well (when you put it around your neck and clasp into place the pick sits a little below collar line but above my sternum, a nice medium length). the chain itself is a really nice polished and slightly pressed silver so it catches the light and glints very easily, making it look really nice, and the clasp itself is nice. It came in a nice wooden box with "Jihen" written on it in white with a little white logo, and then when you open it the pick is inside several layers of nice paper, one of which unfolds and has a poem about the color of the neck (either white or black, depending on which necklace you got), and the necklace itself is wrapped in nice quality paper. It also came with a card from the designer explaining how to care for the necklace and explaining that each one is hand made of high quality silver so its important to take care of it. definitely worth the 17000 yen price tag.

as for the shirts, both are awesome, I'll have to take better pictures of them when I have natural light tmr. I wore the pick necklace and the white ringo expo shirt to Utada tonight, represeennnt. I never noticed but the Expo shit is basically her eye with the tsumi to batsu lighter in the bottom left and the upper right is her in the traditional clothing from KZK (white outfit).
Old 2010.02.07, 07:00 PM   #677
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

No way was I paying CDJapan prices with seperate shipping so I picked up a new copy of this magazine with the bag for 500 Yen I'll throw it in the shipping with my other auctions to save a little!

@Kuro, when are you putting your necklace picture up? I'm curious to see it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg furisuke126-img600x450-1265540229afyprr47568.jpg (92.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 2010.02.07, 10:53 PM   #678
kuro_neko

ahhh I gotta dig my camera out of my bag and wait for natural light. the days are so short right now sometimes I'm still in bed when the sun starts to go down (yes, I sleep til 4PM sometimes...) last night I went to bed at 8AM ;;head desk;;
Old 2010.02.15, 03:17 AM   #679
Ringo~Bingo
Banned

Won a Honnou audio tape and a bunch of posters which include mint KZK and Tsumi to Batsu ones! so that's me got 4 tapes when you add it to the Gips, Tsumi to Batsu and Mayonaka tapes I alredy own.

Only another 11 tapes to go.

Name:  Honnou Tape.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  44.2 KB
Old 2010.02.15, 10:15 AM   #680
Glathannus
True Final Boss

Glathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summerGlathannus knows what you did last summer

Now there's something I haven't seen before.
But I shouldn't be surprised that it exists.

Nice catch.