Go Back   Electric Mole Forums > Shiina Ringo & Tokyo Jihen > Main Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Main Forum The place for general discussion. Old news and speculation, polls, trivia, memorabilia, favorite songs, and so on.

Old 2007.06.19, 05:31 PM   #1
persfave

persfave pleased at least somebody
Default Joining the fan club from America?

Is there any place that gives instructions on how to join the SR fan club with a US address? Is it even possible?

I would gladly plan a trip to Japan around the upcoming tour, but I have absolutely no idea how to get tickets without having a contact in Japan. Does anyone have any suggestions?
persfave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.19, 06:26 PM   #2
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

Its not possible (at least i don't think)
Old 2007.06.21, 10:31 AM   #3
kuro_neko

kuro_neko puts considerable thought into their posts

you need a Japanese address to become a member of Ringohan. Further, the fanclub tickets were already sold through lottery. In every show on tour there are going to be a special 50 seated section up on the 2nd floor set aside for those who won (the fan club is very large so they had a lottery where you could pick 6 shows you wanted to enter for and if you were lucky you were picked and then able to purchase up to two tickets). In most Zepp Clubs, which is where they are having all these shows, there is a second floor which accommodates up to 200 seated people. The floor accomodates a standing 2500 more or less (seats aren't used generally). This pretty much looks as if the second floor then is usually reserved for handicap, press, and V.I.P. guests. Since first press OSCA singles are going to have a sheet to enter a special ticket lottery, I am guessing 50 are for fanclub and the rest are for the OSCA single winners, handicap, and maybe press members, and then the floor seats are all sold when regular tickets go on sale at the end of september.

if you ask me, as nice as it would be to have a seat up in the V.I.P. fanclub area, I think it would be nice to be closer on the floor. On one hand you get a seat, an elevated and unobstructed view, and lots of space, but on the other hand you aren't down in the pit, probably towards the back of the standing area as well (in terms of distance from stage). Unfortunately, Zepp floors are set up with barriers based on when the ticket was bought, so you would need an A or a B ticket to get in the area that allows you to get close to the stage. These are usually the tickets that are sold first and thus harder to get. If you are a serious, I say you should wait until they appear on Ebay, you want to be looking for A or B if you want front (some venues may list it as 1 or 2 instead)

Last edited by kuro_neko : 2007.06.21 at 10:36 AM.
kuro_neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.21, 11:04 AM   #4
newyorkjihen

newyorkjihen pleased at least somebody

I don't know if this is the case, but if there was a "meet & greet" after the show then I wouldn't care how far back I had to sit from the stage.
newyorkjihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.21, 07:56 PM   #5
the Black shiina
Op2 & pou's Illegitimate Lovechild

the Black shiina doesn't have posts anyone cares about yet

giving Person-TO-Personal Experience.... :O
join time of CHATCHIT... you see America is mother country where it can be HARD to join foreskin exchange in the market. (america seen as POWER and BIG to other similar country GHANA) someTIME fore ign country do not allow. But OPANIN tells IT IS OK!! IT IS NOT FOR hurt and PAINFUL relationship.. but Government, can be WAY out of line and trying DEPORT opanin

but
I will stay in my house with my femily and jamay and i will read and someday i WIll get back to her. so if YOU wanto 2 you can do anything U try. that is my BEST advise 4 u.

the Black shiina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.22, 06:25 AM   #6
Nimh
Administrator

Nimh deserves a fucking medal

Originally Posted by the Black shiina View Post
giving Person-TO-Personal Experience.... :O
join time of CHATCHIT... you see America is mother country where it can be HARD to join foreskin exchange in the market. (america seen as POWER and BIG to other similar country GHANA) someTIME fore ign country do not allow. But OPANIN tells IT IS OK!! IT IS NOT FOR hurt and PAINFUL relationship.. but Government, can be WAY out of line and trying DEPORT opanin

but
I will stay in my house with my femily and jamay and i will read and someday i WIll get back to her. so if YOU wanto 2 you can do anything U try. that is my BEST advise 4 u.

Hey Black Shiina. Posing as someone you're not isn't a crime around here, but these are your problems:

1. You are not funny like Borat.
2. We're pretty good at providing our own humor.

You are not a breath of fresh insanity. You are making a very flat attempt at racial humor that, due to its not being funny, is borderline racist.

Stop yourself, or I will.
Nimh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.22, 08:02 AM   #7
newyorkjihen

newyorkjihen pleased at least somebody

I remember back in the day on a different forum, there was a poster who called himself "BRIAN". He wrote in all caps and in a child like manner. It was sort of funny at first, but it gets old quick.

I agree the black shiina is obviously posing... I mean, look at his avatar. That's got to be the coolest thing ever. Seriously.
newyorkjihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.22, 08:07 AM   #8
fluffiethesock

fluffiethesock puts considerable thought into their posts

I feel bad for thinking the Black Shiina is a riot?
fluffiethesock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.22, 08:12 AM   #9
justriiingo

justriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they arejustriiingo can barely hear you above the sound of how awesome they are

this new black shiina is trying so hard.
Old 2007.06.22, 08:13 AM   #10
Tokyo Jihad

Tokyo Jihad knows what you did last summerTokyo Jihad knows what you did last summer

the second albums not as good as the first one maaan