Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

knj7qs 2021.06.20 04:39 PM

Hi... I registered a while ago but have been just... not posting. I apologize for that>_<.
I'm 18 years old as of now and I have been a Ringo fan ever since I was 9 (or 10, I don't remember that clearly). I discovered her through an anime forum in a thread discussing J-pop. I distinctively remember the first-ever Sheena Ringo song I listened to is 《リンゴの唄》. I was blown away by how... different it sounds from all the other songs I listened to at the time, hence the birth of a new Sheena fan, I guess.
I like Sheena's earlier works, my favorite songs include 罪と罰, 時間は暴走する, and 葬列 (the Domestic Virgin Line version of this song is so good I just can't even). Nice to meet you all :D!

thespidereggs 2021.06.21 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knj7qs (Post 100162)
Hi... I registered a while ago but have been just... not posting. I apologize for that>_<.
I'm 18 years old as of now and I have been a Ringo fan ever since I was 9 (or 10, I don't remember that clearly). I discovered her through an anime forum in a thread discussing J-pop. I distinctively remember the first-ever Sheena Ringo song I listened to is 《リンゴの唄》. I was blown away by how... different it sounds from all the other songs I listened to at the time, hence the birth of a new Sheena fan, I guess.
I like Sheena's earlier works, my favorite songs include 罪と罰, 時間は暴走する, and 葬列 (the Domestic Virgin Line version of this song is so good I just can't even). Nice to meet you all :D!

Welcome! ^_^ So nice to see younger fans of such an established artist like Ringo.

Lena-chan 2021.06.21 08:46 PM

Welcome!!!
/o/
it's always refreshing to see new people posting here
n_n

shiinaluver 2021.08.13 06:26 PM

Hello friends! :D I’m currently 19. I got into Sheena more than a year ago (Feb 15 2020 to be specific since that was when I first listened to her XD). The PV for 本能 showed up on my YouTube recommendations and I was literally in a trance listening to it and watching the video. Been obsessed with her ever since! So happy I found this forum my friends are pretty tired of hearing me ramble about her haha and I’m glad to find fellow fans of her. Nice to meet you all <3

dylan 2021.09.10 03:25 AM

hi im dylan i like shiina

dylan 2021.09.10 03:27 AM

i'm 17, my favorite album might be SS, or Reimport Vol 1, or MM, depends on my mood.

My favorite song might be Honnou, or the final single track in Ringo No Uta single, the one that samples all her songs.

i'm from Costa Rica and i've been a fan for around 3 years, i know this forum is dead, but well, whatever

devyat 2021.11.24 11:24 PM

hi all

fluffiethesock 2021.11.26 12:37 PM

Hi shiinaluver, dylan & devyat... welcome to the forums! Feel free to post in the other threads, even if you don't feel like reading through the numerous pages of previous discussions. Maybe some posts by new users would help to revitalize the forum :) Let us know how you feel about the albums/concerts/eras/Tokyo Jihen line-ups/whatever you want to talk about!

Slipstreamer 2023.03.14 06:21 PM

Although the forum seems to be dead, I, a long-time lurker, have decided now is the time to formally introduce myself.
Hello.

Slipstreamer 2023.03.14 06:23 PM

Wait, I joined in SEPTEMBER 2012?!
Christ.