Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who owns Shiina stuff? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=169)

jigenbakuda 2008.05.19 02:58 PM

I'm a newcomer.. *looks at poster*

Wow shiina is so hot... I wish she could be on my wall. And just so you know, I'm impressed. Your ploy has worked, at least your showing off has worked in one case.

HIVERS 2008.05.20 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjhobbies00 (Post 29344)
You can always make your own posters, I find that the poster on sale are never the pictures you want, here's one I made about two years ago, using a program called rasterbator.

*time to show off to newcomer

Hahaha~~ Thank you very much!
I got told once about this program, i feared bad quality but your poster is so beautiful, im definitly going to give it a try : D

cjhobbies00 2008.05.20 05:03 AM

you have to tinker with the program to get the best results, like printing two pages to one page to decrease the distance of the dots so that you get the best quality.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.07.03 09:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I only recently started buying Shiina/Jihen merchandise so at the moment my collection is pretty small, I have built this up over about 6 weeks (give or take) I did have the ZCS I got recently from a neighbor but it was all scratched and jumpy so I launched it out the window (really) I do have 5 more items in the post (Hatsuiku Status, Electric Mole, Baishou Ecstacy, Watashi to Hoden, Watashi to Hatsuden DVD) I also pre-ordered Zazen Xstasy so that will boost my collection a little too!

ADDED: I also have a pvc statue of I-NO from Guilty Gear who was modeled on Ringo she even comes with the mole and a nice big guitar, it's my favorite thing out of all my stuff.

Attachment 1121

Jonny 2008.07.04 08:14 PM

Ka-chiing!

Two new items in the bag.

私と放電 ("watashi to houden", promo copy. but it ain't got the bonus tracks :-( )
りんごのうた ("ringo no uta", promo copy, unopened)

And the best is, I got them free of charge and both are numbered.-_-

And
I got this small lego-style Boba Fett figurine with my Pepsi Nex Zero bottle! Hmm actually it's not Lego, it says "MEDICOM TOY"... whatever that is. Anyway, that's probably off topic :-)

kourai 2008.07.04 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ringobingo (Post 30966)
i only recently started buying *real* Shiina/Jihen merchandise so at the moment my collection is small (very) i have built this up over about 6 weeks (give or take) i did have the zecchoushuu i got recently from a neighbour but it was all scratched and jumpy so i lauched it out the window (really) i do have 5 more items in the post (Hatsuiku Status, Electric Mole, Baishou Ecstacy, Watashi To Hoden, Watashi To Hoden DVD) i also preordered Zazen Ecstacy so that'll boost my collection a little too! sorry about the rotten picture but my camera is garbage (a cheap sony) my usual camera is out on loan at the moment (Canon EOS 400 D.. a little old but great pic quality) anyways just thought i'd contribute to this thread..

ADDED: i also have a pvc statue of I-NO from Guilty Gear who was modelled on Ringo she even comes with the mole and a nice big guitar.. it's my favourite thing out of all my stuff!

Looking at that picture i notices something quite silly, yet strange.
Have you guys ever noticed Shiina tends to turn her head to the right side of the picture on her covers, and in some of them, her complete body is on that side of the picture..
It may not mean anything, but it's weird to notice things like that...

justriiingo 2008.07.05 07:18 AM

Well, it's quite normal for artists to only have one side of themselves photographed, since they think that's the angle in which they look best.
She probably likes her right side more.

Yahiko 2008.07.05 09:38 AM

maybe its cause of her shoulders that are asymmetric .. and if she only shows one side of her, it should look okay

Mr Sands 2008.07.07 06:36 AM

Here's my swag, I took this pic for a blog post that I never actually bothered to write. It's actually a bit out of date now, I've since bought Watashi no Hatsuden and Watashi to Hoden but I can't be bothered to take another picture.

:wub:

Not too bad for 6 months work.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.07.07 12:55 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I love my I-NO best out of my Shiina related stuff! the mole and Koufukuron-esque guitar are really awesome.. it would be even cooler if Shiina performed in that outfit!:P