Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Associated Artists (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Jihen Boys- WHERE ARE THEY NOW (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=2169)

Maou 2015.06.30 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 95070)
So I guess that Shiina Ringo was too horrible/intense to work with at the time (and she's been apologising ever since =P)

I heard a story about how Shiina and HZM had a disagreement about part of a song and she refused to speak to him for a day. No idea if it's legit, but I'd believe it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Most Curious Thing (Post 95071)
in all seriousness H ZETT M was entirely jusified in bailing out

Completely agree. He wasn't a scrub off the streets like Hirama and Hata when he joined the band.

I understand HZM wanting to continue doing his own thing. Hirama, though, he's a complete fool unless those old rumors are true about having a relationship with Ringo. I don't think many people would want to continue a working relationship with their ex.

Scribble R 2015.06.30 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 95100)
I heard a story about how Shiina and HZM had a disagreement about part of a song and she refused to speak to him for a day. No idea if it's legit, but I'd believe it.

Lol, all the gossip about SR paints her as someone suffering from a personality disorder. Still, stories like that makes sense to me. Going from SOS to Shambles to completely stepping back with Variety (and her becoming overly humble) suggests that there was SOMETHING up.

And why start your first major Phase 2 show with something as dramatic as Souretsu? And what was the deal with Rakujitsu and Tegami? I won't deny that gossip about this stuff would be interesting.

deadgrandma 2015.06.30 05:13 PM

This is childs play from what I've heard about working with Jun Togawa :-p

waranghira 2015.08.19 03:49 AM

btw, only now got to post this.
Do you guys know of this?

I knew from the sound of the piano in Track 7 that it's gotta be HZM; checked the credits, and it is!
I wonder why they didn't decide to lump him together with Hata in a song (should've been track 7!), 'cause that'd be extremely cool, like an unofficial tricot x jihen collab.
Or maybe the two are sick of working together.

tsukigimehime 2015.12.08 05:02 AM

Uki aka Nagaoka Ryousuke is on guitar on tracks 1, 2, 3, 7, 11 and 14 Hoshino Gen's new album.

(Kaasuke also plays drums on every tracks besides 6-10 and 13. And super unrelated, but Hosono Haruomi on bass on track 8 :P)

deadgrandma 2015.12.08 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsukigimehime (Post 97215)
Uki aka Nagaoka Ryousuke is on guitar on tracks 1, 2, 3, 7, 11 and 14 Hoshino Gen's new album.

(Kaasuke also plays drums on every tracks besides 6-10 and 13. And super unrelated, but Hosono Haruomi on bass on track 8 :P)

Is THIS why it sounds so goofy?

K__ 2016.04.04 08:43 AM

Uki on the new Soilpimp joint.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2018.04.20 05:32 PM

Has Micky been seen (musically) since his applemilk ventures? Dude had legit solo albums then just fell off the planet. I haven't even seen him touring with other musicians or anything?

deadgrandma 2018.04.20 05:36 PM

Kameda realised who was better

zeroryouko 2018.04.20 05:40 PM

Wow, I was wondering how long it was going to take for the first Oomori > Ringo post, and I'd like to thank dg for coming through.

God, I missed this place. :P