Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (Movies, TV & Other Media) (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Currently Watching... (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=127)

Tokyo Jihad 2007.04.12 05:08 PM

Another guard that's shoot-first? EXACTLY what the Cavs need! =P

(granted, Sam Cassells not as bad of an offender compared to some.)

cjhobbies00 2007.04.12 05:21 PM

muhuaha trade for a point guard bordering on 40...

Maou 2007.04.12 05:31 PM

Sam is 10 x better than Larry Hughes and uncountable times better than Damon Jones. Larry and Damon have been the biggest wastes of money this team has spent in its entire existence. I wouldn't mind re-signing Andre Miller after this season.

cjhobbies00 2007.04.12 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 1598)
Sam is 10 x better than Larry Hughes and uncountable times better than Damon Jones. Larry and Damon have been the biggest wastes of money this team has spent in its entire existence. I wouldn't mind re-signing Andre Miller after this season.

Hell nobody said larry hughes was any good. My personal opinion is that Larry Hughes is a piece of trash who can't shoot or penetrate. Gave false hope to Allen Iverson back in philly when they shoulda been looking for someone else to complement the answer.

Andre miller, however, is overrated. He can't get the cavs anywhere, he just looks good on paper. What the cavs need is a 15 a night scorer with a mean streak, someone who can rub off on lebron a bit. Sam is a good choice if he was 3 years younger, he's at the point where he's too expensive and i doubt he'll settle for the minimum when the cavs can't possibly guarantee a finals apperance. plus his legs can go any day now...

Tokyo Jihad 2007.04.12 05:53 PM

yeah, if theres one thing Cle needs is another scorer...

Perimeter D and someone better to run the offense. I'm not sure whose a free-agent or who'll be available at their draft spot to make a suggestion.

cjhobbies00 2007.04.13 11:14 AM

A bit of Fry and Laurie

Who else is a House M.D. fan here? His viciousness soothes my soul...

Mr. Go-mahn 2007.04.13 01:01 PM

I usually catch House M.D. when it's on. Great show, that.

zarya 2007.04.13 06:10 PM

Quite obsessed by House
Since my bf bought season 1 and 2, we're watching an episode everytime we have dinner... or two... or three... >_>

golem09 2007.04.14 12:05 AM

I watch alot US stuff at the moment:

Monday
Regenesis

Tuesday
M.D. House (which is called "Dr. House" in germany oO)
Monk

Wednesday
Lost S03
24 S06
(Sometimes Stargate, wednesday is a tradition for one of my friends and me -> Pizza!)

Thursday
Navy CIS

Sunday

Navy CIS

That's a lot oO

Another show I really love is "Hereos", but it just stopped with episode 18 about a month ago. I hope it continues soon...

And House rules. He is just too badass

frecklegirl 2007.04.15 10:44 AM

LOST, Supernatural, and Veronica Mars (which I must all download due to being abroad at the moment)

Anime, very occasionally, I'm trying to finish Gankutsuoh and Tsubasa Chronicle. And xxxHOLiC. Slow going, though, hard to make myself sit down and do it.