Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (Music) (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Currently Listening To... (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=8)

HEDOfloe 2009.01.26 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (Post 44996)
No? I've not heard from it at all, it's also been a while since I've heard them as well, I just found them in an external drive I was going through.

CLT: YMCK - Family Cooking Album!

Edit: They don't seem to have any new stuff out Hedo? just the Flight 7 album from last February is marked as their last release.

That's the album I was talking about! I can't believe it's been about a year since it's release already! I probably haven't listened to them in about 9 months, then. Well, did you like that one?

Masuku 2009.01.26 08:21 AM

Boku no Koko Wo Torimodosu Tame Ni by BLANKEY JET CITY

ah.. nothing beats BJC's first album in sensing the real feeling through it
except maybe Nirvana's Unplugged live in New York... but that's live

kuro_neko 2009.01.26 01:22 PM

tokyo jihen-variety

its amazing how long it has been since I've played this, at least a few months, its pretty amazing how surprised I am to find that it isn't nearly as bad as all the wailing on it that goes on, kind of like a collective psychosomatic illness, on its own merit and detached from all the negativity and disappoint its still fun and has a lot of life in it.

ShinjiPG 2009.01.26 01:57 PM

Yeah, it's a great album. Hope TJ releases another album as good as Variety.

CLT - Tokyo Jihen - Karuki Zamen Kuri no Hana 2 (aka Variety)

Orenji 2009.01.26 01:59 PM

Sake to Geko is a masterpiece. As well as Tsukigime-hime. Best TJ songs. EVVA.

Yahiko 2009.01.26 02:00 PM

I like Variety

Orenji 2009.01.26 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringo~Bingo (Post 44996)
CLT: YMCK - Family Cooking Album!

The best they have released since Family Music. Curry da yo!

kuro_neko 2009.01.26 03:56 PM

so now its a crime to say I like Variety?

the height to which you fanboys hold KZK makes me a little sick. If you have that attitude about anything your only bound to be disappointed for the rest of your life. Rather than stare at what you don't like, why don't you look at what you do like in each and every release and be thankful Ringo and the boys are still even making and sharing their music. They very well could just retire and you'd never hear anything out of them again, whether that be Variety or even KZK V.2

so I'm going to stand by Variety. It isn't the best work they have put out, but it isn't the trash that so many people claim it to be. It is fun to listen to and it puts a smile on my face, so in the end who cares what you haters say.

CLT: Shigi: Kagayaita

Tokyo Jihad 2009.01.26 04:18 PM

It's trash and its a crime (for them to make -- just embarrassing to like.)

You say you don't care, but you obviously do. =p

bromithia 2009.01.26 05:37 PM

Cat Power - Metal Heart