Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Polls (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What is your favorite song on Variety?? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=487)

fluffiethesock 2007.10.28 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedofloe (Post 19679)
And fluffy still has not voted??

fluffy can't choose...

Kasanagi 2007.10.28 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 19681)
What was the official English translation of "黒猫道" (kuronekodow)? Was it "My Way" or something? *suddenly recalls that Usher song from the 90s*

Isn't that "black cat's way" or sumthing? OK I'm translating this from Chinese but it can't be that big of a difference to Kanji...

black cat way... its like tae kwo do...

makenshiww 2007.10.29 07:49 AM

hehe. This was easy for me... Kingyo No Hako... Was the bestamest!
That chorus is sooo fun. the verses are good.. the guitar solo.. did through me off a lil bit... and I would have liked at least.. ONE more chorus.. buttt. ya

---
I love Boutomin alot tooo... the ending got to me

Kasanagi 2007.10.30 03:45 AM

Boutomin is mind boogling... on paper I should dislike this song coz Uki is making some sort of sound that isn't coming from his guitar, but the song is getting into my head, the rhythm, the singing just gets to me....

HEDOfloe 2007.10.31 06:19 PM

Yeah, I think it is really catchy. I remember when I first heard it, I was pretty taken aback by it since it was weird to hear Izawa singing for the first time, and also just the fact that his part of the singing really changes the song a bit. I think it is a pretty drastic change from Uki's yelling to Izawa. However, I enjoyed the pacing of the music and so when I heard it more, I began to really love it. I think it is easy to dismiss this song as bad because of the two guys awkward singing.

ShadyNook 2007.10.31 06:59 PM

It would have sounded pimp-smooth if Ringo invited Verbal from m-flo to do Uki's part.

Positron 2007.10.31 07:32 PM

It's a shame m-flo didn't ♥ Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen while they had the chance, but could you imagine what it might sound like?

[commentary on the top 4 voted songs]
Kingyo no Hako aside, it's nce to see Sake to Geko tied for second with Metro and OSCA so far. Goldfish are awesome and everything, but sometimes you just need a drink.

HEDOfloe 2007.10.31 07:33 PM

Yeah, but I think Verbal brings all his hip-hop slang that isn't necessary here. :)

ChickShhh 2007.11.05 03:21 AM

unexplanable affection for Killer Tune.

stem 2007.11.05 04:27 AM

I think it's too early for me to chose, and I have a bit of a bias towards "Killer Tune" and "OSCA" because they've been around longer.
Besides the two singles I really love "Sake to Geko," "Fukushuu," and "Kingyo no Hako." I also don't understand why people are hating on "Boutomin" it's a fun and cool song, I can see it as a really fun song for lives.
I'd also like to say that I am impressed with the improved "Mirrorball." I was not a fan of the live version but it's cleaned up well in the studio.