Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Associated Artists (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Petrolz (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=690)

fluffiethesock 2008.04.20 09:42 PM

Petrolz

I was very hesitant in posting this because it's just going to be ripped apart, but here's Petrolz stuff.

http://japan-roll.blogspot.com/2008/...hc3-album.html

Credit goes to the guy who found it (HDR-HC3, I suppose)

Orenji 2008.04.21 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 28189)
I was very hesitant in posting this because it's just going to be ripped apart, but here's Petrolz stuff.

http://japan-roll.blogspot.com/2008/...hc3-album.html

Credit goes to the guy who found it (HDR-HC3, I suppose)

No! The album is called that way ^^, I don't know why. Thanks though!

Glathannus 2008.04.21 06:54 AM

The blogger didn't do this rip, Fluffy.
Go to JPopSuki, and you will find the truth.
(files are named the exact same thing, have the same decoded fingerprints, and same audiograbber comments)

Orenji 2008.04.21 08:37 AM

Yeah, we should thank Op2 :)! lol

Tokyo Jihad 2008.05.19 07:00 PM

I wanna know how these guys have a better guitar player than Jihen.
inquiring minds want to know :hmph:

ShinjiPG 2008.07.15 02:08 AM

I'm listening to the album right now.
I kinda like it :)
It does not fit in the "Shiina Ringo"-genre, tho.

Glathannus 2008.07.15 10:03 AM

I recently ordered my own copy of the CD from Amazon.co.jp, along with some magazines (like the Shiina Ringo 10th Anniversary issue of Rockin On Japan). It's going through FedEx, and for whatever reason, it's taking them one day for a package to travel from Tokyo to Alaska, to California, then to Washington (that's some north/south backtracking right there), then specifically to my rural community. One day. I'll have my hands on tonight, after I get back home from work.

This is making me wish that CD Japan would offer FedEx shipping, because EMS really isn't so express where I live.

Anyway, I listened to the download, and it's surprisingly good. I wish Ukigumo had a tone like that in Tokyo Jihen. It's almost as if he were trying to sabotage the band, now that I know he can do better.

justriiingo 2008.07.16 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 31949)
It's almost as if [Ukigumo] were trying to sabotage the band, now that I know he can do better.

er...
didn't he already do that?
:)

Ringo~Bingo 2008.07.16 02:08 AM

i downloaded this album too.. i kinda like what i've heard so far.. totally different from what i expected.. not too bad at all

EDIT: just finished the album..! i think it's awesome totally thought it would be garbage but i think i'll be playing it for a long time to come.. has a really good feel.. when you here him in this it's as if he's not even trying with Tokyo Jihen ? anyone know where to get their CD's ? i wrote Petrolz in on CDJapan/HMV but nothing came up ?:(

Glathannus 2008.07.16 02:38 AM

Petrolz are so indie that Amazon.co.jp is the only international vendor who carries the album (I'm surprised that Tower.jp doesn't carry it). Previous Petrolz CDs (such as a single where the original OSCA can be found as a B-Side), no website was ever selling at all, and each CD's existence was limited to roughly 50 copies each.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.07.16 02:53 AM

Awesome!! thanks for letting me know Glath:)

EDIT: if anyone has more Petrolz then come find me!! so so awesome:lol:

Glathannus 2008.07.18 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ringobingo (Post 32005)
EDIT: if anyone has more Petrolz then come find me!! so so awesome:lol:

That's what most of us (gaijin fans of Tokyo Jihen) have been asking, and throughout all these years, the recent album sold on Amazon.co.jp has been the only answer. Everyone wants to hear the original B-Side version of OSCA, and after almost a whole year, that recording still hasn't surfaced on the internet, either for download or for purchase - not even at Yahoo! Japan Auctions yet. Micky (Hirama before he hooked up with Shiina Ringo) is a little easier to find material for, but still super rare. Appa (Izawa's other band) CDs are almost as rare.

Now whether you actually care about collecting the physical CDs or not, really isn't my point. The point I'm trying to make is that most of this stuff is so rare that no gaijins own it, and because filesharing isn't as common in Japan as it is throughout the rest of the world, these songs simply have no means of circulating beyond physically among a few dozen elitist collectors within Japan.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.07.18 05:55 PM

that's such a pity.. this stuff is awesome:(

bebio 2008.07.29 07:11 AM

when you talk about Petrolz's version of OSCA, do you mean this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BnKjUYgsSk

Glathannus 2008.07.29 07:35 AM

About 2:30 into that performance, is segued into another song called Holloway.

And what I was saying before, is that there is a studio performance of OSCA, released as a Petrolz B-Side. It's probably the same arrangement as the live, but we might never know.

waxringo 2008.07.31 06:10 AM

I really like what I've heard by them....I WANNA GET IT

Ringo~Bingo 2008.07.31 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waxringo (Post 33610)
I really like what I've heard by them....I WANNA GET IT

you can get it here Wax!!

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-la...language=en_JP :)

waxringo 2008.08.05 05:38 PM

OMGOMGOMG TYTYTYTYTYTYTY

Ringo~Bingo 2008.08.26 09:28 PM

My Petrolz CD never turned up!! but they did e mail me to say it was sent a while ago (2 weeks at least) I bet that bloody postman just left it out in the open and somebody's away with it!!

fluffiethesock 2008.11.16 10:32 PM

Holloway live

This is the first professional Petrolz concert video I've seen. Exciting!

(check out Uki's guitar :D)

Ringo~Bingo 2008.11.16 10:45 PM

Very good! thanks for the link Fluff, I'm downloading the video now (to extract the audio)

Lena-chan 2008.11.17 10:56 AM

wow, actually this was better than any variety song °o°
I'm interested in an audio rip of the entire concert *.*
ukie and SR are so much better far from each other ~3~

ShadyNook 2008.11.17 06:00 PM

Ukigumo's personal music is very different from the material he writes for Ringo.

Ichijiku no Hana was the first song he composed for her [Ringo did the lyrics] and its not something that fits with the Petrolz smooth, pass-the-doobie style.

He's just that versatile a composer, it seems.

hey, I like the Citizens/BBQueen vid link that pops up after Holloway finishes! thats new to me too.

ShinjiPG 2008.11.18 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyNook (Post 41608)
hey, I like the Citizens/BBQueen vid link that pops up after Holloway finishes! thats new to me too.

May be new to you, but it was posted before in another thread :)

fluffiethesock 2008.12.06 07:22 PM

Hey Glath, is it possible to order stuff on Amazon.jp with an American credit card? I don't want to try until I know for sure.

Glathannus 2008.12.06 07:50 PM

I've ordered twice from Amazon.co.jp with my Washington Mutual debit MasterCard (before and after they got bought out by Chase). The only 'problem' I've had, is with the 3% foreign transaction fee that all the major American banks are charging lately.

Also, today's exchange rates are somewhere around 93yen to the dollar right now, compared to the 120yen that it used to be before Variety came out. That means instead of spending $20 to buy 2400yen worth of Japanese goods, $20 will now only get you like 1850yen.

Keep those two things in mind and prepare to take the sting. I think you'll be okay.

fluffiethesock 2008.12.06 08:52 PM

Yikes, that's not cool. But it is nice that they accept American cards. I'm actually going to order the Petrolz album and then tell my parents to give it to me for Christmas. Normally I'd just get it myself, but I'm having a hard time thinking of stuff to ask for this year.

Thanks for the insight, sir!

PS - speaking of Petrolz, a new performance of OSCA is now on Youtube. It's live like the others, but this version seems to have more of a Petrolzy style to it (rather than sounding like the Tokyo Jihen cover).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHphdRHH_M

fluffiethesock 2009.01.10 01:27 AM

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5721730
Petrolz - Rain

Looks like these kids are finally coming out with a studio album!

edit: mini-album (EVE2009) - released today
http://www.towerrecords.co.jp/sitema...DS_SORT_CD=104

Scribble R 2009.01.10 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyNook (Post 41608)
Ukigumo's personal music is very different from the material he writes for Ringo.

Ichijiku no Hana was the first song he composed for her [Ringo did the lyrics] and its not something that fits with the Petrolz smooth, pass-the-doobie style.

Waaaait, a second. Ichijiku is one of the few SR songs that I don't remember by heart, but isn't it also VERY popular on this forum (As in, popular even among the people who don't like Ukigumo)? I remember nearly everyone posting it on their ideal Shiina Ringo Greatest Hits list.

ShadyNook 2009.01.12 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 44084)
Waaaait, a second. Ichijiku is one of the few SR songs that I don't remember by heart, but isn't it also VERY popular on this forum (As in, popular even among the people who don't like Ukigumo)? I remember nearly everyone posting it on their ideal Shiina Ringo Greatest Hits list.

I have the official score of the song. Music credits have those two unique Uki+Kumo kanji next to them. Even if you cant read kanji, we know Ringo's name is four kanji. [edit: Ringo did lyrics]

yeah I was shocked to find that out too. He plays guitar on Ishiki and Meisai. The man is a chameleon with many hats. The more I hear and read about his work, he seems to be a perfect match for Ringo's music.

the big complaints were about his clean guitar tone which isn't hot and blusey like Hirama's, and the man has no pizzazz onstage. but Ukigumo is technically more skilled.

pariscombo 2009.01.15 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 42685)

PS - speaking of Petrolz, a new performance of OSCA is now on Youtube. It's live like the others, but this version seems to have more of a Petrolzy style to it (rather than sounding like the Tokyo Jihen cover).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHphdRHH_M

Oh I heard it from ringo fan-club several months ago. I really like this version.

fluffiethesock 2009.01.15 10:28 PM

Hahah, I tried to sign up for that site. I gave them my phone number and then I got an automated message telling me my authentication number in Korean. Time to give up.

pariscombo 2009.01.15 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 44476)
Hahah, I tried to sign up for that site. I gave them my phone number and then I got an automated message telling me my authentication number in Korean. Time to give up.

Haha most of Korean sites are unfriendly for users outside of korea. If you don't have ID number, similar to social security number in US, you even can't sign up for most of sites. yes, time to give up.

fluffiethesock 2009.01.15 11:40 PM

What the mom... it's working now! I didn't even see the download button the first time. I don't think you actually need to be signed for it. Thanks for the link, mon!

fluffiethesock 2009.01.27 09:02 AM

Does anyone know of any websites where you can listen to the tracks from EVE2009?

Glathannus 2009.01.28 02:51 AM

Tower.jp was freezing up on search attempts tonight, so this seemed like the next best thing. I wonder why it's not at Amazon.co.jp like their last CD.

fluffiethesock 2009.01.28 06:19 AM

Do they have anything where you can sample the tracks?

Glathannus 2009.01.28 07:57 AM

Does who (referred to in your question as 'they') have anything where the tracks can be sampled? Who are you asking about? A Japanese reseller I have no direct correspondence with, but who might have sample clips someplace that the auction page didn't link to?

Tower.jp is the only non-reseller, and they have no samples. I'm making a leap of faith purchase - I'm not acting on a lot of information you don't have. It's effectively an EP for the lower price of a maxi-single. That's all I need to know before buying. I don't stand to lose much if I end up not enjoying the material.

fluffiethesock 2009.01.28 12:31 PM

Nah, I was asking to see if anyone knew of any blogs or anything where there might be samples of the songs. I'm planning on ordering the album eventually, but I can't do it right now.

70a 2009.03.21 11:55 AM

samples of the songs

http://toa07.freehost10.com/player/eve2009/

Er...if live in CHN must use the free web proxy to visit this site.

fluffiethesock 2009.03.21 01:47 PM

Ahh, it's beautiful.. Thanks 70! :)
This'll be my homepage for a while.

70a 2009.03.22 12:42 AM

; ) I'm very happy you enjoy it~

There any news about a new album, will be make in 2009?

pariscombo 2009.03.22 10:14 AM

thanks 70a.

fluffiethesock 2009.03.22 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 70a (Post 47976)
There any news about a new album, will be make in 2009?

It's hard to say. Most Petrolz news isn't translated into English, so it's difficult for me to follow them too closely. I only found out about EVE2009 the day before it was released because I happened to see one of their new songs on nicovideo. If I do ever find anything out though, I'll post it in this thread.

70a 2009.03.23 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pariscombo (Post 48008)
thanks 70a.

XD~

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 48011)
It's hard to say. Most Petrolz news isn't translated into English, so it's difficult for me to follow them too closely. I only found out about EVE2009 the day before it was released because I happened to see one of their new songs on nicovideo. If I do ever find anything out though, I'll post it in this thread.

official site will notice many news, but many news was told in live.
I used nearly 1 month to get the album eve2009. Thanks a Japanese petrolz fan's help.

p.s.
I want some communicat with petrolz fan.I hope you don't mind My poor English. :wub: Thanks a lot.

Scribble R 2009.10.05 05:24 PM

I didn't care for amber because I've heard a hundred other RnB songs like it, but I *really* liked the b-side. I can see that Uki really loves his Motown, becausethis song's hook made me feel nostalgic. So I take it back when I said that Hirama writes better Motown-inspired songs than Uki. Plenty of cheese, but it's clearly his forte.

As for EVE...

OK, the first song was my favourite track from H2-D2. Now I'll say something: when I joined here, it probably seemed that I immediately hopped on the Uki bandwagon. That is because I genuinely do not like the plucking (*Most* of the time). I literally shudder, LITERALLY shudder, when I listen to Toumei Ningen. One thing about me is that I don't like people poking/tapping me on the shoulder. I hate it. One of my friends used to constantly do this to me on purpose and I'd lose it (Uh-oh, we're getting into New Journalism territory here). This is how Toumei Ningen felt. Well, the guitar here offends me to DEATH, but I really like the song. It's kind of funky. A hundred times more funky than Botoumin.

Ukigumo sings about his ex-girlfriend in the second track. It's not a bad song, but it's very typical. Better than the stuff you would get at, say, the BET awards, but that's not saying much. The final track also makes me nostalgic, which I didn't think Uki could ever do. I don't mind if Uki keeps writing more Motowny songs, as long as he tones down the cheese. There's this vaguely 'experimental' bit towards the end, too. Plus Uki acoustic.

I think EVE2009 is just OK. It's not horrible (Two songs I really like from this collection of songs, too) . I don't see TJ doing any of these songs, but as expected, he does much better here than in Variety (And Karada, which is close to Petrolz style). Oh, there's one thing that I do like about Uki's singing -- He intentionally 'mispronounces' the Japanese r sound in some places. Instead of the rolled Japanese r, he pronounces r how an English person would. I think that's cool =X

Rashipoki made me a tad optimistic, but listening to EVE2009 made me think how awkward a combination Phase 2 are. This guy has a very specific style, and I feel that Variety forced Uki to be a playful, genre-twisting-bending-fusing songwriter like Shiina is. Which he can't do (While Hirama can, if his solo albums are any indication). In the next TJ album, I would like him to do more EVE2009 songs, perhaps with some assistance with Shiina. Maybe only then we'll get some Ichijiku no Hana quality tracks. Oh, and build upon the MaruSad style (I was disappointed that I didn't hear more of that kind of arrangement in EVE).

Tokyo Jihad 2009.10.05 07:29 PM

Id edit that bit about certain forum members out. I think you missed your mark on that one.

Ringo~Bingo 2009.10.06 01:29 AM

+1 on the missed mark.

Scribble R 2009.10.06 02:07 AM

What? I was joking. I didn't mean any offense by it whatsoever. It's not personal, it's not name-calling, it's not -- oh, I'm probably over stepping my mark because I haven't been here long enough.

Any excuse for conflict, eh

Ringo~Bingo 2009.10.06 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 63367)
What? I was joking. I didn't mean any offense by it whatsoever. It's not personal, it's not name-calling, it's not -- oh, I'm probably over stepping my mark because I haven't been here long enough.

Any excuse for conflict, eh

Length of EMF membership has no bearing on what you can get away with Scribble. Contrary to what it may say on my avatar we've been members for about the same time (give or take a month) and I wouldn't feel comfortable writing that kinda remark about another forum member. It's really unnecessary and just reads like a cheap shot to me? it doesn't have to be there and if it was me who was being mentioned for no reason like that I'd be pretty pissed regardless of how harmless it's meant to be.

I disagree about the "any excuse" statement too, nobody wants to fight over stuff like this at all (not worth the typing) you should just wipe it and that's the end of it. :)

Scribble R 2009.10.06 03:28 AM

Since when have I made a cheap shot at anyone on this forum, least of all fluffiethesock? I didn't 'mention him for no reason' -- fluffie is a fan of Ukigumo, and since I was a lurker/before I signed up, he was one of the more distinguishable members because of his Ukigumo avatars (Which I thought was him because I didn't know who Uki was at that point). And not many people here will even read the above posts, and I expected that fluffie would be one of the only few that would.

I also don't know what you mean about 'that kind of remark'...do you honestly think I wrote that thinking it was REALLY the case?

It's not my style to make fun of people, and I edited the post, and PMed fluffie the removed comment with a (genuine) apology in case he finds it offensive.

I don't know why I even bother tbqh

Tokyo Jihad 2009.10.06 05:42 AM

I know it was just a joke, I knew what you meant, but what you wrote didn't com across like you meant it to. Its not a big deal, its not the drama brigade and that was a really quality post. You didn't need to delete the whole thing man. No ones picking on anyone, in fact, Bingo and myself were just trying to make sure no one thought you were trying to pick on anyone.

fluffiethesock 2009.10.06 06:32 AM

Hahah, no worries guys... I thought it was a humorous comment, and it even made me laugh. I would only have been offended if Scribble knew me really well and made that comment to other people to ridicule me. But as it is, it was a harmless joke about something that I know he hasn't researched (because I tend not to speak about relationship matters online). And besides, I guess I'm the Uki guy, so it makes sense to direct Uki jokes at me. :P I understand that you two (Jihad + Bingo) are addressing the principle of the matter rather than simply this specific example, but I think Scribble realized ahead of time that it wouldn't be a big deal. So I seriously doubt it'll be an issue in the future.

But either way, Jihad & Bingo, thank you for your defense, and Scribble, thank you for contacting me and making things right.

PS - I hope this didn't all happen to get me to post more :B

PS 2 - Scribble, you should put your post back up with or without that part... there's nothing wrong with the rest of it.

Scribble R 2009.10.06 11:21 AM

fluffie: glad you're not offended. Also glad this is cleared up!

In retrospect, I overreacted a bit and should have just apologised (After all, if something in my writing was misinterpreted, it's my fault -- not whoever was reading it) but whether it was edited out or not, fluffie would still think I was being a dick to him (Which was the important issue here)

This is the internetnotthatimportantshouldnttakeittooseriouslyblahblahblah, but I enjoy his presence on the forums and I'm not a mouth-breather who uses internet anonyminity as an opportunity to release pent up RL passive aggression, and if I was, I would go on gamefaqs or whatever instead of doing it here.

But I'll watch what I say next time, just in case I really end up offending someone =P

SoulExperience 2010.10.01 05:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiDTg...eature=related
Stumbled upon this band about 2 weeks ago. I love them! And the main guitarist/vocalist is amazing. I love this video...would love to hear a studio.

ShadyNook 2010.10.02 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulExperience (Post 70739)

Love it!

there a video for "rain" too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9vluPcPwec

the fox 2010.10.02 10:35 PM

Out of boredom I finally started looking into these guys recently. I like what I've seen so far out of the handful of videos on YouTube and the like. I especially enjoy the two videos posted just above me in this thread with Uki walking around with a guitar. Those acoustic videos really sparked something in me for some reason.

I'm completely fine with him in TJ, but there's just a certain... "realness" and interesting charm (however enjoyably cheesy it may be at times) to the PETROLZ stuff I've heard that isn't as apparent in his work with Jihen that's just perked my interest and made me more curious.

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any similar artists, be they acoustic or full band or what have you. Apologies if I should have asked this somewhere else.

ShadyNook 2010.10.04 12:00 AM

I do believe it was Junpei who introduced Ukigumo to Ringo. :huh:?

The guitarist lol

Glathannus 2010.10.04 02:34 AM

^ I thought that was how Hata was introduced to Ringo.

Maou 2010.10.04 11:58 AM

They both were introduced by Junpei, Glath.

The thing about that first Nagaoka video posted that sticks out to me is that the music sounds distinctly Japanese. The chord progression and melody reflect the scenery he's walking by perfectly.

SoulExperience 2011.01.06 06:03 PM

Anyone know how those uploaders got those live videos? Is there a source to buy/download them other than youtube conversion?

fluffiethesock 2011.06.27 01:18 PM

This is pretty neat:
http://soundcloud.com/nagaokaryosuke/lowden1

It was uploaded by a dude using Ukigumo's real name. I'm assuming it's him, but it might just be a fan instead.

Scribble R 2011.06.27 01:56 PM

Haha, Kimaru at around the 6 min mark?!

'soundcloud', lol.

SoulExperience 2011.06.27 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 76139)
This is pretty neat:
http://soundcloud.com/nagaokaryosuke/lowden1

It was uploaded by a dude using Ukigumo's real name. I'm assuming it's him, but it might just be a fan instead.

It was posted by him. He posted it on his blog.

ShadyNook 2011.06.27 11:51 PM

Uki could try his hand at scoring movies. that was atmospheric

SoulExperience 2012.05.05 09:06 AM

ペトロールズ / "インサイダー" - SLEEPERS FILM

INSIDER

matan-san 2012.05.05 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 76140)
Haha, Kimaru at around the 6 min mark?!

it says it's from 2006 so I guess it's where Kimaru started

SoulExperience 2012.05.11 02:20 PM

ASB

It seems they also have a new album out, or atleast, coming. Capture 419
http://petrolz.jp/
for more info on it

Jonny 2012.11.04 04:08 AM

"Problems", new mini album out soon (orders start really soon), and a few lives/instore lives coming shortly.

Full details at http://petrolz.jp/

SoulExperience 2013.01.02 09:08 PM

Okay well, I really like problems! It's so nice to have a full length album of stuuudio tracks. Can tell uki and the band really let go and put it all out there. モラル is definitely my favorite

Glathannus 2013.01.03 05:22 AM

I'm having a difficult time appreciating Problems, after already having heard everything else leading up to it. If I'm not supposed to compare Problems to live recordings, then even EVE2009 is getting more replays out of me so far. I wouldn't go so far as to say that Problems is a 'bad' album, but it may take more time to grow on me than amber did.

deadgrandma 2013.07.22 06:36 PM

Has anyone heard the dice compilation? Is it remastered or just the first 2 EPS slapped onto a single disc?

Yahiko 2013.08.18 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 87598)
Has anyone heard the dice compilation? Is it remastered or just the first 2 EPS slapped onto a single disc?

it's remastered... I don't own EVE2009 and amber to compare, but I have dice ... not sure how better it sounds, however they removed the first second from naimononedari :hmph:

fluffiethesock 2013.11.16 08:38 PM

Check dis out

deadgrandma 2013.11.16 08:50 PM

^ ugghh such a beautiful song ruined by dopey vocals. Thx for sharing though.

Glathannus 2013.11.16 10:27 PM

The vocals aren't the only thing wrong with that recording, but they're unfortunately the easiest thing to notice. The guitar-playing (which you can barely hear) isn't as good as the Shiina Ringo track, even though there's no reason why that should be. All in all, that recording is a train wreck.

fluffiethesock 2013.11.16 11:11 PM

Do you think that's the original recording? Uki wrote it, right?

Glathannus 2013.11.16 11:20 PM

Unless he wrote ASB that long ago, then I doubt the Ichijiku no Hana is original. He's got other songs on that YouTube channel, which were recorded the same way.

deadgrandma 2014.04.15 07:41 PM

Does anyone have the Side by Side single? I heard it on youtube and its actually pretty good sounding. Also... the Touch Me (single?) release- anyone own this- cause it's fetching quite ridiculous sums for a simple cd on both Y!A and Amazon Marketplace...

fluffiethesock 2014.04.16 01:15 PM

I've been looking all around for Touch Me with no knowledge of Japanese or how to find things in Japanese for months and months... just discovered Side by Side the other day too. Double frustration!

deadgrandma 2014.10.26 05:05 PM

As pointed out by Op2 on last.fm, Uki's is releasing his own solo single (under his real name Nagaoka Ryosuke).

As op2 also mentioned, track 3, LOWDEN, which it's demo in 2006- was the basis for Kimaru later.

Official site http://enndisc.jp

mrnarse 2015.01.18 03:03 PM

deadgrandma 2015.01.18 03:33 PM

Hilariously awful

Jihen never got this embarrassing :-p

Inseu 2015.01.18 06:43 PM

Am I hearing this right?

"shag shag shag shag shag shag tease shag a tease shag shag a tease shag a tease asshole le mokunosumi kuzuida..."

Also what's up with the shirt and the marshmallow fight?

mrnarse 2015.01.18 07:06 PM

They just put up the full version, so maybe your questions will be answered:

deadgrandma 2015.01.18 07:15 PM

Worst song I've heard from Uki, and it makes me scared to brush my teeth.

He better start wearing his FUCK pants again.

Lena-chan 2018.05.04 09:23 AM

one or two years ago I listened to Petrolz's discography, and I have to say I really REALLY liked it!

waranghira 2018.06.16 11:15 AM

Really sore to see this live vid of Ame from their Renaissance tour and not find my other faves.
Ame - Renaissance Live

Plus the late to discover fact that they have just been to Taiwan this May (easier to go there from where I am). >_<
Well, not that I had enough money and prep during that time.

Plus that the recently uploaded ABS~Profile vid was taken down on YT.
...and the Suki page of theirs ain't active. (HELP!)