Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Site Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   300 Members !!! (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=377)

Nimh 2007.08.11 07:34 PM

300 Members !!!

I was in transit (relocating from the East to the West coast) when the official #300 joined the site. We are now at 308.

See you at Thermopylae! Pack an extra loincloth for cold nights.

Kasanagi 2007.08.12 12:38 AM

^ The magic of... oh wait I got in trouble from freckles the last time I said that ~_.~

...So... who's the mutant hunchback thats gonna betray us and show the short cut to the Persians? Better own up now, or else we won't save you a spot when we are dinning in hell.

Inaudible-Whisper 2007.08.12 11:26 AM

Let's hope a lot of them stick around. What's the point in signing up, posting once or twice and never returning? The forums been a bit slow in the last week. It usually is over weekends, I find. Hopefully it'll pick up soon with the Killer Tune release and we can have some quality discussionz.

Glathannus 2007.08.12 03:25 PM

I don't care how many members we have. What I care about is how serious the overall memberbase is about fellowship. It's true that nowhere near every single one of the 300+ members have actually posted at least once, but at the same time I have more faith (on average) in people who join the community the way they understand it to be setup right now, rather than joining under the circumstances of "Here's our Media Board! But oh, wait... You need to at least be a member!".

We've had a few members who registered here one day, then posted (and introduced themselves) months later. That's not my absolute favorite scenario, but I like it much better than join one day, then post when an upload has expired.

HEDOfloe 2007.08.12 04:11 PM

Yea, I really like the community here and I always love to see newer members post more than once as well ^_^

Jonny 2007.08.17 09:53 AM

Fellowship of the Ringo?

One ringo to bind them
One ringo to blind them
uhh..

badtzmaru 2007.09.25 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasanagi (Post 14448)
^ The magic of... oh wait I got in trouble from freckles the last time I said that ~_.~

...So... who's the mutant hunchback thats gonna betray us and show the short cut to the Persians? Better own up now, or else we won't save you a spot when we are dinning in hell.

Hehehh, 300 jokes are so funny. :lol:

OMG, is that smiley face Ringo?!?! :o That's so genius!! I want to put moles on all my text emoticons now! >_.<;;

I love the word fellowship! That's what our community should be! *_.*

justriiingo 2007.09.25 10:41 AM

OMG BADTZMARU!! *HUGS!* I missed you!

badtzmaru 2007.09.25 11:04 AM

*HUGGLES* I missed you so much, too!! ;_; Thank you so much for sending me those songs while I was away!! XD <3333

Lena-chan 2007.09.25 05:29 PM

X_O!!!!!!!!!!
you're here
*huggles too*