Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Third album: Variety [News] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=326)

Maou 2007.07.09 12:41 PM

^ But the name on the spine says "Otona" without the "adaruto" indicator. I'm just messin'. I know it's Adult, Frecks.

Orenji 2007.07.09 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haruhi-suzumiya (Post 11848)
Well, the name on the cover says adult, so I'd guess that's the official title.:hmph:

It also says "Tokyo Incidents" :)... -_-

Oh, I'll stop wondering those stupid things... xD. Sarah, you're so sexy (don't kill me *w*).

Tokyo Jihad 2007.07.09 01:05 PM

in before someone calls it "baraiechi" or watever =p

And my interest can't help but be piqued. If Whisper or someone has a corresponding cat gif it would be apt.

natsume 2007.07.09 01:43 PM

I hope "variety" is indicative of the music. If this is realy going to be a (more) democratic band, and they all actually contribute and have a say, could make for a very good couple of albums, at least. That kind of collaboration can be remarkably productive, and remarkably eclectic. As if Shiina were not eclectic enough already.

(I'm thinking specifically of some classic rock and roll bands, The Beatles.. or better yet Queen, where each member wrote good to great songs, and each member actually scored at least one huge hit with one of their songs, and the output as a whole was incredibly varied.)

kuro_neko 2007.07.09 02:04 PM

I like the title, moreso what it implies. Maybe we will get some f-ed up circus music. Hahah, or rather, it probably is just a title to tie together and album that is already admittedly all over the place with different members contributing all sorts of different things. I really liked how Kyouiku and Adult both had a definte edge and style to them, when you hear a song from either of those eras you can generally place it right away. With a title like this, I hope the same can be said about the new work as well.

And yay for Killer Tune being Izawa, I think the only person who hasn't had a song then so far is Hata. Come on Hata, give us someeethiiiiing

Maou 2007.07.09 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 11858)
Maybe we will get some f-ed up circus music.

It was called Bokoku Joushou.

I like variety as well. More diverse music is definitely what this band needs and I'm glad they seem to be stepping in that direction.

HEDOfloe 2007.07.09 02:29 PM

If the title just implies that the album will be varied, then I'm really excited. But I doubt it will be very varied because it has to fit in together somehow. It would be awesome if it is in a similar direction as OSCA and OSCA doesn't just turn out to be one of those "summer songs".

justriiingo 2007.07.09 05:53 PM

OSCA better be the only song Ukigumo writes on "Variety", if not it shall be officially known as "Variety": The 2nd TJ album that Ukigumo fucks up.

Of course, I'm open to Mr Uki being "good" and changing my mind.

fluffiethesock 2007.07.09 07:00 PM

'eyyyy, calm down sista!

oasis_heart3 2007.07.09 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 11861)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko
Maybe we will get some f-ed up circus music.

It was called "Bokoku Joushou".

It was also called "Poltergeist", and (to an extent) "Doppelganger". =P

I'm also happy to learn something new about the album. If only they had samples available for at least some of the new songs, excluding "Osca" and "Killer Tune" of course...*sigh*