Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Third album: Variety [News] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=326)

Tokyo Jihad 2007.07.16 10:32 AM

if thats the case, than its only fitting the "educational/kids show" is the one I like best.

/points to av

golem09 2007.07.16 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frecklegirl (Post 12336)
I will start editing posts...

Oh yes! Best thing a mod could EVER do XD

frecklegirl 2007.07.18 02:29 PM

I don't like it either, and I don't want to do it. I'd also only edit that one word. Truthfully, though, I will probably just lecture people every time I see it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 12340)
:p

Huh? I was... being serious. I honestly thought it was funny.

wtf? Did you really think I was just laughing at you??

k3nj1kun 2007.07.18 02:53 PM

sounds exciting... maybe they'll include some glitchcore or breakcore tracks... im hoping maybe for some drum and bass~~ kachow!

kuro_neko 2007.07.19 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frecklegirl (Post 12613)
I don't like it either, and I don't want to do it. I'd also only edit that one word. Truthfully, though, I will probably just lecture people every time I see it.

Huh? I was... being serious. I honestly thought it was funny.

wtf? Did you really think I was just laughing at you??

this entire debate is rather pointless. I mean, going back to KZK, you don't read it karuki seieki kuri no hana (as the kanji would be read), since she created a kanji compound for Kalk, reads "semen" instead of "seieki" (which is the correct reading for that kanji compound" and kuri no hana is left unaltered. Then look at Ichijiku no Hana. The real kanji for ichijiku is 無花果, or the fruit without a flower, XD (thanks host mom!!!!) and not the kanji compound she created.

That being said, anyone who chooses to call Adult "Otona" is completely daft. Regardless of the kanji, it has clearly been labeled "Adult" and this new album will be Variety, regardless of the new kanji.

Kancer 2007.07.19 08:45 AM

Just think about how much less active this place would be if these songs and albums didn't have so many different interpretations over their titles

kuro_neko 2007.07.19 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kancer (Post 12689)
Just think about how much less active this place would be if these songs and albums didn't have so many different interpretations over their titles

and talk about what? the MUSIC? Shaaaaaaaa

ShadyNook 2007.07.19 12:44 PM

wait, wait. So its wrong to say the album title in nihongo based on the kanji?

Adult has the otona kanji on its spine. A Japanese person with no knowledge of english would pronounce those 2 kanji as Otona and call the album Otona just as they would pronounce the 2 kanji for the new album as Goraku.

I need the lecture.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.07.19 01:00 PM

The kanji are there to convey the meanings of the words, and album titles, Adult/Variety. I think were repeating ourselves, Slim Shady, so scroll up.

Also,
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadyNook (Post 12716)
wait, wait. So its wrong to say the album title in nihongo based on the kanji?

Please dont say "nihongo" in the middle of an english sentence >_<
Unless youre talking about a book whose title is "nihongo," just say "japanese." Its pretentious and leim.

Please don't be pretentious or leim =(

ShadyNook 2007.07.19 01:11 PM

but then, what the heck do call sushi and karaoke in this place? I'll ponder this while eating my raw fish wrap and singing Adult tunes on an empty orchestra song machine player.