Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

suadienbachkhoa 2015.10.18 03:55 AM

i'm Bach Khoa from Vietnam. My site is : Sua chua dien nuoc

Migoto 2015.10.24 06:18 AM

Hi there. Long time no see. :P

poopy 2015.12.01 07:44 PM

Yo. Honestly...not sure what I'm doing here...but, hey! what's up?

Heaven_Smile 2015.12.25 09:26 AM

Hey there!

I've been listening to Ringo's music regularly these last few months. KSK is definitely my favourite of hers, since I love pop music that's both experimental and accessible. I also enjoy Tokyo Jihen's brand of jazz rock.

Though this community seems very passionate and friendly, I must say that the main reason I'm here is because I've encountered what seems to be a strange digital glitch on the last track of Adult (Tegami), at exactly 1:23. I've bought the CD twice, but both copies have the exact same glitch! I'm wondering if you guys have the same problem. I'd love to find this track without the glitch, even if it's mp3 quality, so I could do a cross-fade or something, but since I don't live in Japan, it's pretty much impossible to buy Ringo's music online.

I must say I've been losing sleep over this, so I guess it makes me a worthy fan!

zeroryouko 2015.12.25 10:41 AM

Hello and welcome, Heaven_Smile!

I made a thread to discuss your issue: Audio Glitch in Adult CD

zordon 2015.12.25 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heaven_Smile (Post 97358)
Hey there!

I've been listening to Ringo's music regularly these last few months. KSK is definitely my favourite of hers, since I love pop music that's both experimental and accessible. I also enjoy Tokyo Jihen's brand of jazz rock.

Though this community seems very passionate and friendly, I must say that the main reason I'm here is because I've encountered what seems to be a strange digital glitch on the last track of Adult (Tegami), at exactly 1:23. I've bought the CD twice, but both copies have the exact same glitch! I'm wondering if you guys have the same problem. I'd love to find this track without the glitch, even if it's mp3 quality, so I could do a cross-fade or something, but since I don't live in Japan, it's pretty much impossible to buy Ringo's music online.

I must say I've been losing sleep over this, so I guess it makes me a worthy fan!

Welcome.

zee 2016.02.24 03:00 AM

Hi, I'm zee.
Had the good fortune to see Ringo play live twice last year - rijf and 百鬼夜行 :)

deadgrandma 2016.02.24 03:01 AM

Zee do I know you by any chance? :-p

zee 2016.02.24 03:10 AM

I don't think so - even though I live in Japan none of my friends share my interest in SR :(

deadgrandma 2016.02.24 03:14 AM

Ok no worries. Just I know someone who also went to both them shows