Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

karateexplosion 2013.09.05 04:16 PM

^Nice try Yuichi, just because you guys had a kid together doesn't make you automagically wed to one another. :P

hedgehog 2013.09.05 06:01 PM

Haha I thought I was being all funny with my forum name...then immediate regret.

Glathannus 2013.09.05 09:54 PM

You're from Bellevue.. WA?

I've passed through there on I-405, over a thousand times, in my 75-mile commute to/from Renton Technical College. I almost got killed near one of your overpasses, when this 6-inch metal bolt came flying through the windshield of the car I was a passenger of, directly toward my face - but the only half the bolt made it through the windshield, so here I am. I don't know if it actually had anything to do with the bridge (or Bellevue) - that's simply where I was at the time. It probably could've just as easily happened in Kirkland or somewhere else along my commute.

As for why you registered:
I can understand if you suspect this community of trying to bait people into registering, but the intention is merely to keep the Attachments away from robots. It's not worth the time to implement some feature where unregistered users can captcha their way into seeing a particular Attachment, when they only have to go through captcha once to register. We don't require people to post, because then they'll just post absolutely useless garbage, and we've seen enough of that in other messageboards trying to enforce minimum postcounts.

I'll give you a free name-change within the next week, if you're having second thoughts about your current username.

Looking forward to other posts from you, hopefully at least in topics like this.

hedgehog 2013.09.05 11:25 PM

Whoa, that is a crazy story, Glathannus! And I wasn't saying I was baited or anything. I was just saying that's what finally convinced me. EMF seems like a pretty chill place. I might have to take you up on the name change thanks for the offer

Jave 2013.09.07 02:13 PM

Hello !!!

^^ great to find a comunity like this !!!
sharing some of my love to Ringo and Jihens !!!!

東京事変 - 能動的三分間 Bass Cover

東京事変 - その淑女ふしだらにつき Bass CoveR

APajo 2013.09.12 04:08 PM

Hi all
Amazed to find such a large non-Japanese Ringo & TJ fan community.
I'm a fan since I saw them live in 2007. Hope to see Ringo again, this year in November!
Cheers

frecklegirl 2013.09.22 01:38 AM

welcome :) you live in Tokyo?

AppleForMe 2013.10.21 01:48 PM

Hi guys nice meeting you all!!!! So happy to be able to find an English-based SR/TJ fan community!! I've been a SR fun for almost 7 years. The first song I listened to was "Koko de kisu shite". I was blown away by her voice and couldn't stop myself from fall in love with her. Im from Vancouver, Canada~~

Glathannus 2013.10.21 01:58 PM

A lot of us don't particularly like that song, but it won't factor into how we treat you. ;)

We could always use more members from the Pacific Northwest. Kinda feels like we're a minority among Shiina Ringo's North American fans, compared to fans from other parts of Canada, or California, or the east coast in general.

AppleForMe 2013.10.22 01:06 PM

Well "Koko de kisu shite" is not technically my favorite song of Ringo but it's the first song that draws me into Ringo's world =D. My favorite is "Kuki".

I know....We definitely need more ppl from NA XDD