Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

Tisheena V. Manzana 2007.05.01 07:11 AM

little tishenita

hi there all of you. isee familiar faces xD!
i'm tishena manzana from the old forums. my second name now it's "vitamins". so i'm tisheena vitamins manzana. hmm. yeah. let's see~
i draw a lot, i have a deviantart where i upload my drawings and stuff (tisheenamanzana.deviantart.com). and i translate to spanish, Sarah's translations (just Ringo's). my site it's haiiro no hitomi (http://shiinaringo.artes.net.ar), currently i'm doing the shiina ringo's solo songs translations, and my friend el pato interior is doing tokyo jihens : ). wll i don't know xD. I'm 17 years old and im argentinian. and alalalala~ see you all around!!!!!

badtzmaru 2007.05.01 10:59 AM

Yaaaay!!!! *huggles* We were wondering where you were!! It's good to see you again! :D

Ohh, why is your second name 'vitamins' now? o_o

frecklegirl 2007.05.01 03:28 PM

yay Tisheena!!! Glad you're finally here :)

Tisheena V. Manzana 2007.05.04 11:25 AM

aw

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 3442)
Yaaaay!!!! *huggles* We were wondering where you were!! It's good to see you again! :D

Ohh, why is your second name 'vitamins' now? o_o

haha you're too cute *hugs*

vitamins, well... you know holden caulfield (the catcher in the rye)? well, there is the anwer xD (his fake second name was vitamins~). also because i call myself an apple (like some ringo fans xD) but in spanish...and i don't know. it's something not so wise actually.
thank you Badtzmaru<3!!!

and thank you Sarah!! so great to hear you're admin!! you rock girl, you know. and thank you for letting me know about this forum. kisses!

oh my. this is such a different forum. pretty cool. lots of controls new. yay~

frecklegirl 2007.05.04 03:21 PM

Oooh, lots of updates on your site, Tisheena. But I don't see the HF link, where is it?

Also I've got some suggestions on your translations, as always. XD I'll send it in an email. yay, great job as always though :) [I'd write more in Spanish but my brain's full of French, I can't!!]

JimmyKoria 2007.05.04 07:45 PM

: waves : :]

justriiingo 2007.05.05 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyKoria (Post 3884)
: waves : :]

how very distant. but welcome! :D

arutea 2007.05.05 10:32 PM

Waw there's really a lot of members here! :lol:

My name's Althea and I live in Sydney. I'm turning 21 next week and I study Digital Media at COFA. I've been an SR fan since 2004... TJ fan since... I found out they existed. >.> I can't remember when.

I tend to like rock and jazz music... Gorillaz, George and Stringmansassy are among my other favourites.

I'm not entirely new to this (newer SR) forum.. I've just been busy but now I'm doing some severe procrastinating... so I'm posting whereever the hell I can... I found this forum I think cuz I got an email from the friendster SR/TJ group...

Doomo minna-san~

k3nj1kun 2007.05.06 11:27 PM

hi!

hey everyone!
im the latest newbie on the forum!
just saying hi!

i love marunouchi sadistic!
i learned how to play some of the chords just listening to it for the first time!

justriiingo 2007.05.07 02:41 AM

kenji-kun?
welcome :)

arutea 2007.05.07 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k3nj1kun (Post 4132)
hey everyone!
im the latest newbie on the forum!
just saying hi!

i love marunouchi sadistic!
i learned how to play some of the chords just listening to it for the first time!

HEEEEY! you're from sydney too! Your name looks familiar... are you on either the eminence, animesuki or vaa forums?

I love marunochi too >< :O :O Learn all the chords and make a karaoke version!! :wub:

k3nj1kun 2007.05.07 04:38 PM

:)

yer.. i have learned all the chords..
and no.. im not in any of those forums!~
actually.. im on the eminence one.. but i dont use it anymore..

also another thing ... eminence = :angry:

Kasanagi 2007.05.07 05:19 PM

Welcome Kenji-san!

More Sydeny-siders! Cheerin'
Now we are 2 people short of a Sydney Jihen cover band :D

JimmyKoria 2007.05.07 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 3898)
how very distant. but welcome! :D

Hahaha, sorry and thank you. I'm suprised anyone noticed me :3 I kind of blended in on the last forum. I figured, for some reason I'd let someone know I was back to lurking here as well.

<3 <3

k3nj1kun 2007.05.08 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasanagi (Post 4244)
Welcome Kenji-san!

More Sydeny-siders! Cheerin'
Now we are 2 people short of a Sydney Jihen cover band :D

if we do.. i shot gun the keyboards!
i can play cello as well.. but ive got some synths i can use! :)

arutea 2007.05.09 02:12 AM

angry at eminence...? :/ hmmmm....... whadtheydutuyu??

Yeah I didn't think there'd be.... many people who knew about SR in australia... I know a friend of a friend does.... never met her tho.

Jer 2007.05.09 03:07 AM

Oh hay Jimmy. T'is Rikku.

k3nj1kun 2007.05.09 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arutea (Post 4360)
angry at eminence...? :/ hmmmm....... whadtheydutuyu??

Yeah I didn't think there'd be.... many people who knew about SR in australia... I know a friend of a friend does.... never met her tho.

actually.. a lot of my friends know Shiina Ringo and Tokyo Jihen.
also.. my friend that plays the cello.. he will being doing a duet with a friend of his that plays piano
and guess what song it is...

MARUNOUCHI SADISTIC!!
it sounds so good!!!

and..
Eminence... hasn't paid many of their performers ...
please don't mention my name to them... but yeh.. hiroaki has broken many promises...
and that kind of music isn't good for the performers too..

and by the way.. my friends that know SR and TJ are japanese! haha
nihonjin tomodachi ga imasu yo!
日本人友達がいますよ!

hehe..!

arutea 2007.05.10 06:25 AM

shouldn't it be... "motte imasu"...? ^^;; nante nee. :P

ic ic... yep... I sorta know what you mean, being an ex-design team member. :( :( :( *sympathising*

:O :O :O I want to hear it!!! Marunochii in cello/piano. :wub: Even guitar. I'd sing along but I'd break some windows. ^^;;

badtzmaru 2007.05.10 11:44 AM

Hey, Jimmy!! I remember you! :D It's good to have you again!

And welcome, Kenji-kun! :D I'm glad you're already acquainted with the other Sydneyans. o_o;;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tisheena V. Manzana (Post 3854)
vitamins, well... you know holden caulfield (the catcher in the rye)? well, there is the anwer xD (his fake second name was vitamins~). also because i call myself an apple (like some ringo fans xD) but in spanish...and i don't know. it's something not so wise actually.
thank you Badtzmaru<3!!!

oh my. this is such a different forum. pretty cool. lots of controls new. yay~

Oh heheh, that's cute! :lol: So, do you want to be called vitamins now instead of Tisheena? And I know, these forums fora are 1342372x better than the IF one. @_@

k3nj1kun 2007.05.10 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arutea (Post 4508)
shouldn't it be... "motte imasu"...? ^^;; nante nee. :P

ic ic... yep... I sorta know what you mean, being an ex-design team member. :( :( :( *sympathising*

:O :O :O I want to hear it!!! Marunochii in cello/piano. :wub: Even guitar. I'd sing along but I'd break some windows. ^^;;

'motte imasu'... im not holding my friends! haha dont be silly!

JimmyKoria 2007.05.12 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 4363)
Oh hay Jimmy. T'is Rikku.

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 4567)
Hey, Jimmy!! I remember you! It's good to have you again!

:B hey you guys! :waves like a lunitic:

Oh, Rikku...er Jer...I like your avatar!

Jer 2007.05.13 07:44 PM

On el jay, bitch >:3

teattum 2007.05.17 05:33 PM

OK, I'm french, It's 3.15 pm, I listen to Tokyo Jihen, and i've just registered this forum.

So I'm french, and i don't know english very well, or... I could be better, but it's not the case. (and i must to change my sentence, i've very few vocabulary) This forum could be a good way to ameliorate my english, or I hope.

I'm 19, I have discovered Shiina ringo in Kyoiku's time, and since, she's simply a drug for me

I like music, and letters, and no more (well that I'm not no unsensible about graphics arts; drawning, paint etc...)

And the next time, i'll take a dictionnary to help me that i want to say exactly, because I have too much difficult to write.

CatchFiveBats 2007.05.17 06:32 PM

Welcome, teattum!

badtzmaru 2007.05.17 06:38 PM

Welcome, Teattum!! :D

We have people from all over the world, so don't worry. Your English is good, anyway! :)

I hope to see you around!

justriiingo 2007.05.17 06:49 PM

Kyoiku era fan! Woohoo! Welcome teattum!

teattum 2007.05.18 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 5651)
Your English is good, anyway! :)

Because I all the time must change my sentences. Even if at the final one I succeed. It's just a vocabulary's question. But it's not obvious

Lena-chan 2007.05.18 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teattum (Post 5645)
well that I'm not no unsensible about graphics arts; drawning, paint etc

sorry, but I really don't understand your sentence
are you unsensible
or are you not unsensible?

by the way
welcome!
here you will improove your english /o/
I'm also glad to see someone from kyouiku era!
and I believe that Ringo is a drug to all of us O_O

teattum 2007.05.18 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 5702)
sorry, but I really don't understand your sentence
are you unsensible
or are you not unsensible?

by the way
welcome!
here you will improove your english /o/
I'm also glad to see someone from kyouiku era!
and I believe that Ringo is a drug to all of us O_O

It's also beginning, even if i think it's just a mislaying.
"well that I'm not unsensible about graphics arts."

justriiingo 2007.05.18 09:26 AM

teattum is starting to sound poetic. ;)

teattum 2007.05.18 12:33 PM

:blink: what make you say that? ?

justriiingo 2007.05.18 09:44 PM

don't worry about it, it's a good thing. :)

junior1987 2007.05.19 05:36 AM

Hi guys :D im a newly registered member and i joined this forum at the reccomendation of justriiingo. Incidently, she was the one who introduced me to tokyo jihen a few years back! Didnt really follow their progress until DAI died<_< and i suddenly chanced upon "Sounan" which she sent me long ago. I've not looked back since:P

As for SR, the first song that i heard fr her was tadachi machi. really loved that song then. Anyway, i like everything abt ringo! from her wierd antics to her song writing poweress everything jus wowed me. her nasal voice kinda irritated me initially tho..=x however she's just got that refreshing feel in her no matter how many times i watch or listen to her. thats cool. TJ is way cool too. i like everyone in phase 1 and 2..except uki. dont really think that he's good enough to be in TJ. i like hata's open handed playing..quite interesting. Overall i like the way TJ can merge so many different types of music into a single production. yeah. i like SR and TJ:D

ok anyway i'll intro myself a little bit. im 20 currently living in singapore..am in the army but waiting to get out..haha. i like soccer music percussion and poetry. i listen to mainly rock and jrock. for jrock i like dai l'arc lareine LS MM MUCC pierrot SMG siam shade xjapan.

Thanks to justriiingo once again for introducing me to TJ! cheers'

justriiingo 2007.05.19 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junior1987 (Post 5793)
i like everyone in phase 1 and 2..except uki. dont really think that he's good enough to be in TJ.

Note: Not my influence at all!

badtzmaru 2007.05.19 04:18 PM

Yayy, welcome Junior!! :D ...It feels kind of weird calling you that--like I'm an old man addressing a kid or something. @_@;; Is it okay if we call you that?

Ohh, you're JR's friend!! :wub: Hehe, I bet you guys have fun bashing Uki together. XD I hope you like it here!

junior1987 2007.05.19 05:27 PM

Sure thing!:D

makenshiww 2007.05.25 10:03 AM

HEy alll.. might recognize me from other places .. but ya . im a new member here!!! . . ummm just looking for fun RINGO TIMES!

shirleyee 2007.05.26 11:18 AM

Nice to meet all of you:P You may recognize me from other places before...as I had to finish exam I visit here late.@_@
I became a fan after I listened to the Adult album due to curiosity. Shiina's voice is attractive for me.

CatchFiveBats 2007.05.26 09:45 PM

Welcome, maken and shirley! :)

badtzmaru 2007.05.27 04:30 PM

Yay, welcome Maken and Shirley!! :D (I remember you from RC, Maken! :lol:) I'm glad you two joined us here!

madpawn 2007.05.29 06:35 PM

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I'm Madpawn, a teenager from Toronto, and huge Shiina Ringo fan who has converted many others. My favourite SR/TJ songs include Gamble (both HF and ZS versions), Shuukyou/Souretsu, Memai, Jusui Negai, Remote Controller and Aozora.

badtzmaru 2007.05.29 06:48 PM

Hi and welcome, Madpawn!! :D It's nice to have you here! :):D:lol::mellow::wub:

justriiingo 2007.05.29 07:47 PM

Great to see you here madpawn. :)

Ananda 2007.06.06 01:33 AM

I'm Ananda, but my real name is Thibaut, which is a French name, since I'm French.

I like a lot of different things when it comes to music but paradoxically, I think I'm very hard to satisfy :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Shiina Ringo since the release of Adult I think, and my favorite album is definitely KSK.

I think that's all for now. Oh I forgot the most important, here is my lastfm page.

EDIT : and I'm so sorry for my -sometimes- strange English, I'll try my best ...

badtzmaru 2007.06.06 09:09 AM

Welcome, Ananda!! :D I've never heard of Thibaut before; is it a rare name in France?? And I didn't even notice that your English sounds strange, so don't worry! :) Anyway, I hope you like it heree!

Ananda 2007.06.06 12:31 PM

Yes I know, non french people never understand my name and can't read it correctly :P, I worked with English people who thought my name was somehow exotic.

In January there were exactly 31.453 Thibaut, but a lot more of Thibault, which is pronounced the same way. So I guess it's not very rare, even if it's not the most frequently given name.

End of the dissertation about my forename.

I think I'm gonna like to be here, looks cool and way growner than a lot of jpop forums :)

reFuSeS 2007.06.07 12:11 AM

Hi! I'm new here. I'm Albert from Indonesia. And I'm a Tokyo Jihen lover. Nice to meet you all!! ^^

justriiingo 2007.06.07 01:43 AM

Hi Albert, selamat datang (welcome)!

Inaudible-Whisper 2007.06.07 07:47 AM

Hello Albert. I like your name :)

fluffiethesock 2007.06.07 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ananda (Post 7929)
I'm Ananda, but my real name is Thibaut, which is a French name, since I'm French.

I like a lot of different things when it comes to music but paradoxically, I think I'm very hard to satisfy :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Shiina Ringo since the release of Adult I think, and my favorite album is definitely KSK.

I think that's all for now. Oh I forgot the most important, here is my lastfm page.

EDIT : and I'm so sorry for my -sometimes- strange English, I'll try my best ...

That's pretty neat -- my mom's maiden name is actually Thibault (with the L). :P

Jesse 2007.06.07 11:42 PM

I have arrived! Finally!

*sings that Eurovision song... Congradulations by Sylvia Night* Congradulations, I have arrived! I'm Sylvia Night and I'm shining so bright!
~

...ehem.

Anyway, after a much busy past few months I've just had assessment and now it's all off my back. Until Tuesday, then I start a period of work placement. >_>

Hi everyone!

badtzmaru 2007.06.08 06:24 AM

Yay! Welcome, Albert!! :D

Jesse!!!! I'm so glad to see you here!! >_< *huggles* Hmm, I like how your forums are now; I think there'll be more activity that way. o_o

Jesse 2007.06.08 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8270)
Yay! Welcome, Albert!! :D

Jesse!!!! I'm so glad to see you here!! >_< *huggles* Hmm, I like how your forums are now; I think there'll be more activity that way. o_o

Hehe, what a nice welcome! :D
Yeah, I think it's all a bit more centralized and feels less like a barren desert of empty categories and threads, :lol:

Channing 2007.06.10 09:28 PM

Most of the people from Ringo-Jihen should remember me (maybe not a good thing). I'm 19, from America, and I love Japanese music. My favorite artists are Riki Kinoshita, Shiina Ringo, and Mike Kinsella. I am a student studying Japanese language and culture. I don't know what else to talk about here.

fluffiethesock 2007.06.10 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Channing (Post 8697)
Most of the people from Ringo-Jihen should remember me (maybe not a good thing). I'm 19, from America, and I love Japanese music. My favorite artists are Riki Kinoshita, Shiina Ringo, and Mike Kinsella. I am a student studying Japanese language and culture. I don't know what else to talk about here.

Howdy d00d. I recognize your name from the old forums, but that's about all. (Bad memory)

Welcome back!

badtzmaru 2007.06.11 12:20 AM

Welcome back, Channing! :)

Lena-chan 2007.06.11 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8720)
Welcome back, Channing! :)

seconded
__

Inaudible-Whisper 2007.06.11 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 8741)
seconded
__

Thirded.
__

das_blibber 2007.06.11 10:36 AM

damn, badtzmaru caught me voting lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8684)
Das blibber!!!! @_@ You have to post, now that you voted! >_< Why haven't you posted at EMF yet? ;_;

hehehe

i had a hunch, that my voting will draw some unwanted attention to me (especially the "i am free, whereever i want, i will pee"-part o_O )
(btw, whats "EMF"?)
... now i have to give up my lurker-status.

ok, i am das_blibber (preferably "das_lurker", but i cant change my name afterwards, can i, Glath? ;) )
i am from germany, just like MBF and Golem, 33 years old and a freak.
i have been to the RJ-forum as well and even made my 40-50 posts (the bootleg-thread was my domain, in case anyone remembers).
but from some point on, i decided to stay as a lurker, because i am too lazy to write in proper english (aarrrgg, grammar hates me and i hate it, too, lol) and my temper aint that good, either...

but i like this community so much. it's always fun to read and gives me always a warm feeling!
i hereby promise to give my random, weird input (posts) from time to time!!!

now, the important stuff:
i (still) love Shiina Ringö's music (she is even still the #1 in my last.fm-profile). but i am not to fond of TJ (especially Phase2).
i like the most her live-perfomance with saito neko at the eizo-festival1999, her first 2 albums, KZK and Zechou-So (yes it was my vote in that other topic). if you like, my other musical favourites can be looked up under:
http://www.last.fm/user/off_topic/

thats it so far

badtzmaru 2007.06.11 11:55 AM

Hehehheh, EMF is... *points to the forum banner* :P

Yay, I'm happy to hear that you'll input your random (and intelligible) posts now! *huggles* Welcome back!!!!

Which one is the Eizo Festival performance again? o_o

das_blibber 2007.06.11 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8789)
Hehehheh, EMF is... *points to the forum banner* :P

Yay, I'm happy to hear that you'll input your random (and intelligible) posts now! *huggles* Welcome back!!!!

Which one is the Eizo Festival performance again? o_o

doh, it is so obvious now, what EMF means, but i was never good at acronyms -_-

i cant promise, that my post will be intelligible, but i will try my best :P:lol:

the eizo-festival was the ezo/rising sun rock festival consisting of 4 songs:
01 - Intro Interview
02 - Tokiga Boosoosuru
03 - Sid To Hakuchumu
04 - Keikoku
05 - Kabuki-Choo No Jyoou
06 - Outro Interview

it's "just" saito neko playing the violin and ringo singing and playing piano.
a wonderful concert... raw and passionate.. my absolute favourite

thanks for the warm welcome, badtzmaru :D

badtzmaru 2007.06.11 02:04 PM

Hehehhe, I'm not good with acronyms either. -_- (And pish posh, your English is fine!!)

Ohh, I forgot that she did that concert with Saito Neko!! Whoa, she's known him for a long time too, then. @_@ That's so cool. >_<

fluffiethesock 2007.06.11 03:32 PM

Wow, each time I hear about the two of them playing together, it keeps getting earlier and earlier. I wonder if he's her dad's bffl or something... hmmm...

Jonny 2007.06.11 03:35 PM

bffl. boy friend for life?

fluffiethesock 2007.06.11 03:41 PM

That would be interesting :-{o

I assume you know that it means best friend for life? Haha, the way I said that made it seem like it's something everyone should know.

"Now son, these are technical terms I am using. Please excuse me if I have overwhelmed you during the demonstration of my supreme intelligence."

Jonny 2007.06.11 03:46 PM

Well in case you mmmddssz then my eefssfme is going asdmkm. But you'll never know. mohahah.
(the last one means My original houses are healthier, ask he-man)

badtzmaru 2007.06.11 06:13 PM

Whaaaa? :o Are those just silly acronyms that don't stand for anything or did you actually make them up?? (I checked for them in the site Fluffie gave me, just in case, and they're not there.)

Jonny 2007.06.11 07:16 PM

XO, you're awesome :-) marry me?

golem09 2007.06.11 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8842)
Whaaaa? :o Are those just silly acronyms that don't stand for anything or did you actually make them up?? (I checked for them in the site Fluffie gave me, just in case, and they're not there.)

Rhyat

(Remember who you're asking that...)

Rmoebtibdcaaa

(Remembers me of Elliot being taken in by Dr. Cox again and again.)

fluffiethesock 2007.06.11 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny (Post 8847)

Now for the moment of truth...

Quote:

Originally Posted by golem09 (Post 8853)
Rhyat
(Remember who you're asking that...)

Hahaha... errrr, golem? :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by golem09 (Post 8853)
Rmoebtibdcaaa
(Remembers me of Elliot being taken in by Dr. Cox again and again.)

Something about Scrubs, but I have no idea what it means in this context (whatever context it is) :blink:

golem09 2007.06.11 11:45 PM

@fluffe XD
actually I quoted this:
Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8842)

when I said
Quote:

Rhyat (Remember who you're asking that...)

And in scrubs, well, Elliot alwyas fell for the jokes of Dr. Cox.

justriiingo 2007.06.12 05:21 AM

woohoo XO! You and Jonny are fast! ;) Congratulations! *bridal shower*

pou 2007.06.12 07:28 AM

HEY, I'm fame. I've been a fan for a few years, and am highly anticipating OSCA and Killer Tune. Her heels in the promo image are HOT.

golem09 2007.06.12 07:36 AM

Shiina Ringo definitely deserves every fame she can get, so welcome

fluffiethesock 2007.06.12 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golem09 (Post 8873)
@fluffe XD
actually I quoted this:

when I said

Rhyat (Remember who you're asking that...)

ITIWGTWSWAH ;)
(I thought it was goofy that "who" started with an H ;) )

Quote:

HHHHIG
(Hahahaha, I gotcha)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fame (Post 8896)
HEY, I'm fame. I've been a fan for a few years, and am highly anticipating OSCA and Killer Tune. Her heels in the promo image are HOT.

Hey, you're off-topic, fame! We don't allow that here!
Nah, I'm just kiddin'. Welcome to the forum!

badtzmaru 2007.06.12 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fame (Post 8896)

Welcome, Fame!! :D I really love your avatar... *_* I think someone mentioned her shoes too--I think Orenji? I forgot how they looked like. o_o;; Anyway, I'm glad you joined and I hope you like it heree!! (Golem's welcome was perfect. >_<)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny (Post 8847)

...Is this because I called you a studmuffin???? @_@;;;;

Quote:

There are too many acronyms on the board lately!! x_x

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 8880)
woohoo XO! You and Jonny are fast! ;) Congratulations! *bridal shower*

Hey, what happened to you and Mou!! D<

wiimote 2007.06.12 11:24 AM

Hi people! I've been a fan since 2006 but only got to know of this forum recently. Nice to meet you!

badtzmaru 2007.06.12 11:31 AM

Yayy, welcome!!!! XD Heheh, I just nominated you for Jihad's Best Username Awards. :lol: It's nice to meet you, too!

Jonny 2007.06.12 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8920)
...Is this because I called you a studmuffin???? @_@;;;;

Not quite, cutepie. It's your long time effort here that pays off.:wub:

badtzmaru 2007.06.12 12:57 PM

Heey, don't you have a girlfriend? o_o

Jonny 2007.06.12 04:46 PM

I don't have a wife. :-)

justriiingo 2007.06.12 05:18 PM

Hi Wiimote from Singapore!
Do you have a Wii? Can I come over to your house and play? :D

Inaudible-Whisper 2007.06.12 06:39 PM

I play with my Wii in the sea.

Maou 2007.06.12 08:17 PM

Playing with your Wii is cool and all, but playing Rez with the vibrator controller and a girl is even more fun.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.06.12 08:20 PM

Rez blows me away still. It was the reason I bought a ps2 (yet i didnt actually get Rez until 5 years after)

wiimote 2007.06.12 08:46 PM

Sad to say my Wii is has been neglected only after 3 months of purchase.:(
Now I'm anxiously for games like Metroid Prime 3 & Super Brothers Smash Brawl.

Jonny 2007.06.12 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaudible-Whisper (Post 8982)
I play with my Wii in the sea.

I thought we went through this already. Don't wee in the sea please. <_<

Tokyo Jihad 2007.06.12 08:48 PM

Havent played your avatar's game? Cooking Mama is a trip. Wiisports never gets old

HEDOfloe 2007.06.12 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 9034)
Wiisports never gets old

Truer words were never spoken. I actually read somewhere that Ringo does not respect people who do not like the Nintendo Wii.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.06.12 08:59 PM

Shiina and I still have something in common after all then ;)

(unless by "Ringo" you mean the Beatle, in which case thats 10xmore hardcore)

Jonny 2007.06.12 09:04 PM

(unless by "Shiina" you mean her soulless brother, than that's not even half as hardcore)

Tokyo Jihad 2007.06.12 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny (Post 9039)
(unless by "Shiina" you mean her soulless brother, than that's not even half as hardcore)

I laughed

Its still "Shiina"

fluffiethesock 2007.06.12 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny (Post 9033)
I thought we went through this already. Don't wee in the sea please. <_<

Hahahaha, that was a good response. :lol:

Ummmmm,

makenshiww 2007.06.13 06:07 AM

welcome wiimote ! . paper mario ROCKS! *played N64, and gamecude versions*

das_blibber 2007.06.13 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 9027)
Rez blows me away still. It was the reason I bought a ps2 (yet i didnt actually get Rez until 5 years after)

seconded
but i bought the Dreamcast to be able to enjoy Rez: semi-innovativ gameplay, great graphics and a hell of a soundtrack; btw, one of the artist, called "oval" is from my hometown, i know him since his first appearance and even saw him live once. he is one of the reasons why cologne (my homecity) had a worldwide reputation to be the home of the new electronic avangarde in the mid-90ties... yeah, yeah good (old) times :lol::lol::lol:

and while i am at it (and i received a very nice welcome and would like to share that):

welcome, wiimote! this is a wonderful community here with alot of information and love :) enjoy your stay :)

Maou 2007.06.13 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wiimote (Post 9031)
Sad to say my Wii is has been neglected only after 3 months of purchase.:(
Now I'm anxiously for games like Metroid Prime 3 & Super Brothers Smash Brawl.

I still haven't seen one in a store yet. <_< Thankfully, I'm quite happy with my 360 even though it's been a slow period for games. Forza 2 is good and Prince of Persia Classic just came out. I'm hoping The Darkness is good.

Op2 2007.06.15 07:30 AM

nice to meet you all
I hope I learn a lot about all of you and that you welcome me into this community.
I would also like to learn more about Shiina Ringo and other japan music.

Nice to meet you!!

fluffiethesock 2007.06.15 08:57 AM

Hi mika-chan! When I first saw that you joined, you were listed as a guy and I must say I was a little confused. I'm glad to see everything is working out for you now ;)

Welcome to the forum :p

badtzmaru 2007.06.15 09:07 AM

Hiii, Mika-chan!! :D Welcome to EMF! I hope I get to know you better, too! <3