Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

HEDOfloe 2007.09.19 04:32 PM

Ahhh, I did not remember that.

Jonny 2007.09.19 04:35 PM

Once again women are PWNED by us!!111 TAKE THAT! "MAN" is DEFAULT in world!

justriiingo 2007.09.19 05:07 PM

That's very funny considering that this forum was pretty much created to celebrate/worship our Queen Shiina Ringo.

Maou 2007.09.19 05:12 PM

I think we're a very Muslim-oriented board, mon ange.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.09.19 05:49 PM

/points to screen name

HEDOfloe 2007.09.19 06:41 PM

Tell me you did not take offense to that, JR. 'Twas a joke. I lol'd.
Plus, everyone knows women are the ones who rule the world.

badtzmaru 2007.09.25 07:52 AM

OMG, Mika-chan was Op2?!? O_O

O_O Evil finally came back?!?! How come he's not posting?!?! T_T_T_TT_T

Anyway, welcome, Ani_C (pou?? @_@), Katsu, Alumina, Sansan (it's good to see you here!), dearleb, Appeltje, NCORE, Paulina, (back) pierrot, Aelxan, Kai, (back) Positron!!, Cinders, Ladymercury hehe... Did I miss anyone? @_@ Sorry for my late welcome (back) but I'm happy to see new and old members!

I just attended my mom's cousin's wedding, and she married a Dutch person. I was confused because I didn't know Dutch people were from the Netherlands (and I didn't even know that Holland was the same as the Netherlands. =_=;) Anyway, thank you so much for telling me that, Appel!! @_@ I'm so embarrassed for myself. T_T But omg, my aunt's wedding dress looked just like Ringo's in the Sounan PV!!!! >_< (Yes, she wore a red dress; it wasn't a traditional wedding at all. o_o) I'll post up a picture when I get them! :lol:

Sorry I was gone for so long! >_< I'm back now thanks to Fluffie and Golem. T_T <3 I missed everyone! *glomps* I hope you all have been well!

golem09 2007.09.25 09:07 AM

Welcome back!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 16912)
I was confused because I didn't know Dutch people were from the Netherlands (and I didn't even know that Holland was the same as the Netherlands. =_=

haha^^
Holland is also the country of cheese and weed^^.
Good to have you back, but look out for the crossfire between the haters and the lovers!

badtzmaru 2007.09.25 09:26 AM

Hmm, I see, I see. @_@ I'll need to remember that when I talk to my uncle-in-law tonight at dinner! (Well, not the weed part, you know. =_=;;)

Thanks for e-mailing me, Golem! T_T You and especially Fluffie <3 (and JR with her music :D) really made me happy when I received your e-mails. So, thank you so much! *glomps*

So, it's dark in here? o_o;; It seems more empty to me, since the last posts were all a couple of days ago and stuff. *hears her voice echo* :mellow:

justriiingo 2007.09.25 10:49 AM

So glad you're back XO! We need your optimism and happiness around here! :wub: