Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

Tokyo Jihad 2008.06.16 03:47 PM

Do we really need to show the new members that "bickering" is the true modus operandi on this forum? =(

Inaudible-Whisper 2008.06.16 03:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 30245)
Do we really need to show the new members that "bickering" is the true modus operandi on this forum? =(

lol I'm actually quite enjoying the talk, but yeah, totally wrong place. I'll quote Shinji and move the convo to random.

Maou 2008.06.16 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmo! (Post 30206)
Tokyo Jihad is the gateway drug to Maou, Lena-cha and justriiingo.

What's that supposed to mean. :hmph:

MeepMeep 2008.06.16 06:25 PM

hihihihihi

Hi, new member here :D I've been lurking around for updates so yea lol, but it's summer holiday now so maybe now I can actually have time to contribute something to the forum :) Wellllllllllll, Nice to meet you all!

Cosmo! 2008.06.18 09:24 PM

In Amy Winehouse's defense, she has a huge amount of talent and two impressive records under her cocaine-emaciated belt. She might have personal demons to overcome, but everyone does and nobody has any right to judge.

I wouldn't spend a dime on tickets to see her, though, which is why a lot of people are understandably fed up with her. Live, she's either incredible or a mess.

Anyway, welcome to this crazy place, MeepMeep (rad name)!

rkkenusr 2008.06.19 03:35 AM

Bickering occurs when we think what we have to say is more important than what others think.
The E-mole forum is a really good forum. Maybe we can avoid petty quarrels by respecting each others beliefs. That and toning down our criticisms.

I never joined this forum to say that Ms. Shiina shouldnt have removed her famous mole just because she was forming a band.:lol:

Peace out

Johnny Wednesday 2008.06.25 03:55 PM

yo, I'm another new guy here.
I'm an aspiring filmmaker in Las Vegas, and Ringo and her music are one of my main inspirations for different stories!
She's become somewhat of a hero to me, so I think it's about time I joined a forum with like-minded people.
I want to become involved in this community, but I'm prone to saying stupid things at the wrong times, so I apologize in advance!
hope we can get to know each other.

SheepShyfter 2008.06.29 05:07 PM

Hello!
Im new here, but i created the account some time ago, but i didnt post because of my english... anyway, just came to say hi and also to tell you THANKS for this great community. Its rare to see such a great Ringo Place :o!
and I love to read, al your posts.

So, again, Hello!!
~Saludos desde Monterrey Mèxico~

Lena-chan 2008.06.30 04:22 AM

hi /o/
and welcome \o\
and thanks for apreciate our posts!!!!
XD

jigenbakuda 2008.07.02 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheepShyfter (Post 30686)
Hello!
Im new here, but i created the account some time ago, but i didnt post because of my english... anyway, just came to say hi and also to tell you THANKS for this great community. Its rare to see such a great Ringo Place :o!
and I love to read, al your posts.

So, again, Hello!!
~Saludos desde Monterrey Mèxico~

Please don't worry, I'm a native english speaker and my english sucks, lol. So please at least try to post your feelings :) We want to... at least I want to hear your opinions!