Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

bucklemyshoe 2009.04.02 04:21 PM

Is Nocturne your favorite in the series? DDS used to be my favorite but once Persona 3 came out that changed. I hated the localization of P3 though, I play the undub while the original just sits in it's pretty little box on my shelf. Currently I'm working on the undub of 4 (about 25 hours in) and have been stuck in the middle of Devil Summoner for about a year.

Sera is still my favorite character though. I absolutely love her concept and design.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 48829)

Also, if you hate what GameStop does with their used games - then you might loathe them to a whole new level for how their retail chains treat the 'unused' games they keep on-hand. There's nothing wrong with how they handle new games you purchase online, but their walk-in retail experience makes me feel so violated.

Yea their whole deal about giving you an opened copy as new is bullshit but I still think their used game manner is worst. The last time I bought a used game there they went out of their way to tape the case closed and put in the bag just so I wouldn't have a chance to look at the bottom of the disc. (of course I opened it up and checked right there. I said something to the guy working there but really it's not his fault that he has to do that)

Glathannus 2009.04.02 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bucklemyshoe (Post 48835)
{I} have been stuck in the middle of Devil Summoner for about a year.

Same here, and I've orchestrated some of the most outrageous no-weakness demons possible. I think I even have a Thoth (this monkey that absorbs basically everything - except they are weak against physical) with Phys Resist. I don't even remember much anymore about where I'm stuck, or how I got there, or remember what the storyline wanted from me next. Something about a west military base I've never been to, with soldiers blocking it off from every possible angle (including the rivers). Even if I were to jump into an FAQ, I wouldn't know where to look for details on the particular part of the game I'm stuck in. It's really quite depressing because I take pride in finishing most of the things I start - especially RPGs. I'm probably supposed to talk to a character in some remote and not-recently-relevant neighborhood I've had easy and fruitless access to for the last several chapters. I hate it when RPGs do that, and Omikron is the worst in that way.

Lena-chan 2009.04.17 01:08 PM

welcome Simon
you're posting a lot
I like it (I like newbies that come here to stay, and not just to post 4 or 5 times and go away forever o.o)
welcome /o/

Simon 2009.04.17 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 50198)
welcome Simon
you're posting a lot

Aw yay. I officially have no life. :lol:

Thanks, nice person who shares my mother's name! I can't believe someone posted about me here before I posted myself. Hahaha.

justriiingo 2009.04.18 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 50205)
Aw yay. I officially have no life. :lol:

Thanks, nice person who shares my mother's name! I can't believe someone posted about me here before I posted myself. Hahaha.

Hi Simon. Welcome to the forums.
I'm a polite old lady who's hard of seeing. Could you please increase your font size? Grazie!

ShinjiPG 2009.04.18 03:05 AM

Thanks for mentioning that JR :x

ChickShhh 2009.04.18 03:44 AM

Perhaps the big font should come back. :)

Simon 2009.04.18 04:18 AM

It's not that I'm giving in to peer pressure or anything. I just have a soft spot for Italian ladies with bad eye sight.

:angry:

justriiingo 2009.04.18 06:10 AM

Thank you Simon! I appreciate that!

*takes reading glasses off*

ShinjiPG 2009.04.18 06:11 AM

Italian =)