Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

ShinjiPG 2009.06.04 03:25 PM

Inspired or on the verge of plagiarised :D
But the art is awesome, thanks!

Mint 2009.06.04 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG (Post 56018)
Inspired or on the verge of plagiarised :D

Well judging by the Kanji in the picture and in their blog, I'm pretty they give a lot of credit to them XD! Because if they were copying, there'd be a lot of angry people :D . And you're welcome~

BanFan 2009.06.19 08:37 AM

Sort of new here, so I'll introduce myself.

I'm BanFan (or Brian), and I tend to forum hop.

I've been a Shiina Ringo fan since late 2002, when I stumbled upon the "Identity" music video, and haven't lost interest in her since. I was really into Jpop from 2002 to 2006, but a friend got me into Bjรถrk and since then I've gradually ditched all but a few Jpop acts (Shiina Ringo, Tokyo Jihen, the brilliant green, Amuro Namie and UA) for mostly indie stuff.

a_grumble_cake 2009.06.20 03:22 AM

Hi Brian! welcome.
I think being a fan since 2002 sort of makes you part of the old guard, at least in the the English fan base. How did you just stumble upon the Identity PV back then? Watching stuff online was a nightmare of grainy vids and endless buffering.

Lena-chan 2009.06.20 06:25 AM

I thought you were a DAI or a tomiko fan because your nick XD

welcome btw
/o/

s3r3nity 2009.06.20 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 55944)
You could be not-the-most-enthusiastic fan, but as long as you have the courage to say what you believe and the thoughtfulness to be constructive about it, that's more important to the rest of us than whether or not you love everything Shiina Ringo has ever touched.

Our respect for you isn't dependent on the things we see LiveJournal members constantly asking for. Have you noticed a distinct lack of scans around here? That's no accident. It's your words that we're much more interested in. We're intellectuals first, then leechers third, fourth, fifth, or never. :P

Included in this post are some of the many reasons I am in love with this forum. :wub:

JonnoJ 2009.06.22 03:27 AM

Long time lurker, but my Ringo addiction has been growing so much in the past few months I wanna start posting lol. Shiina fan since 2005ish I think, first song was Remote Controller (weird place to start lol). Heard KZKH and was hooked immediately, one of the greatest albums I've ever heard.

justriiingo 2009.06.22 03:30 AM

somebody likes la cryma christi.
welcome to emf! please start posting in other threads as well!

JonnoJ 2009.06.22 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 57740)
somebody likes la cryma christi.
welcome to emf! please start posting in other threads as well!

Lol, did in 2007 when I registered, think I've overplayed them and killed any love for them since. Who'd I have to PM to change to username?
And will do :)

a_grumble_cake 2009.06.22 04:14 AM

ooh I just assumed your name was Christy. wroooong.