Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

justriiingo 2008.07.16 01:50 AM

hi grumble,
you don't happen to like Variety more than Dynamite Out do you?
Because if you do...
Then that's a very tragic thing.

a_grumble_cake 2008.07.16 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justriiingo (Post 31998)
hi grumble,
you don't happen to like Variety more than Dynamite Out do you?
Because if you do...
Then that's a very tragic thing.

I'll get back to you on that one. I'm familiar with Tokyo Jihen's albums and singles but I never got around to watching any of the live DVDs. Like I said, I don't like them half as much as solo Ringo. I can't even recognize the band members by name...

edit: watched a clip on youtube and the Dynamite Out version of Marunouchi Sadistic is 10 times better than the Bokura no Ongaku version that offended me so.

Biebboek 2008.07.23 10:51 PM

Hello all, I'm a new member :D. I'm a fan of Ringo since a year or so, and after lurking here for a while I decided to join. I live in the Netherlands, any other Duchies here?

Ringo~Bingo 2008.07.23 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biebboek (Post 32522)
Hello all, I'm a new member :D. I'm a fan of Ringo since a year or so, and after lurking here for a while I decided to join. I live in the Netherlands, any other Duchies here?

Hello!! welcome to our forums!! glad to have a new member.. especially the kind who post:) please take part in the forums you like! the more voices the better!

badtzmaru 2008.07.24 10:05 AM

Welcome, welcome!! :D How do you pronounce your name? I'm pretty sure we have people from the Netherlands here; I'd be surprised if there weren't any. I hope to get to know you better!

Biebboek 2008.07.24 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 32556)
Welcome, welcome!! :D How do you pronounce your name? I'm pretty sure we have people from the Netherlands here; I'd be surprised if there weren't any. I hope to get to know you better!

Well, I think it's hard to pronounce for people who aren't speaking Dutch. The name means something along the lines of 'Library book', but it's not a correct word. It's got a whole history, and since I adopted the nickname, I've got fond of it :P.

NCORE 2008.07.28 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biebboek (Post 32522)

At least two, Appeltje and me.
Welcome biebboek xD
I don't know why, but it's quite a strange nickname, made me laugh :lol:

Biebboek 2008.07.31 07:37 AM

Hey, more Dutchlads here :D. I'm on vacation right now. Yes, it's a strange nick I suppose.

Ringo~Bingo 2008.08.11 06:52 AM

Did I introduce myself here before ? looking back I couldn't see it!!!
(time to put that wrong right!)
hello everyone I'm Ringo~Bingo I'll try and post and not be a lurker!!!!:lol:

Snapfish 2008.08.14 02:16 AM

Hi everyone, I'm Snapfish! Nice to meet you all. :P

I'm 16, live in the USA, and have been a Ringo fan for...let's see...it'll be 2 years this November, I think.

I first got into Ringo when I visited an mp3 rotation site where I found "Aozora" and "Yokushitsu" (SS ver.). I sort of listened to those for a while, until I decided to go looking for more, where I found "la salle de bain" and "Yattsuke Shigoto" (KZK ver.). Then I was hooked. :wub:

Ringo is my favorite artist, hands-down. Her music is just so different and so completely amazing...<3 Not to mention her lyrics. :D

So far I only own one SR/TJ piece of merchandise: Variety (1st press, I think). I KNOW, RIGHT? XD I really need to get me some KZK, DO, or EM. STAT.

My favorite SR album is KZK, and my favorite TJ album is Kyouiku. If I had to choose ONE song (lol hard, I know) to be my favorite out of SR's brilliant collection, I think it would have to be "Souretsu". =D

I also enjoy making Ringo-themed layouts/icons/graphics/etc. (Haha copyright infringement ftw)

Some of my sites:
Afternoon Tea
Dignity is Beautiful
My Poupeegirl (totally random, but oh well)

Well, it's been fun talking about myself, but I suppose I will see all of you around the site. Ciao!