Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Electric Hate Forum] The Apple, rotted from stem to core (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=400)

Tokyo Jihad 2007.08.24 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 15195)
maybe if we all get you lucky you will start getting lives and just leave the forum. That would be truly lucky indeed.

Beauty before age, Neko =P

Retro-edit: golem: See its like clockwork that Neko tells me to leave =P

Retro-edit deux: Ya really like fixin' on the Pixar thing, don't ya? That's so strange to me =p And since you're not referring to "someone like me" in the "you all" as you say, does that mean you wish me to stay?:wub:

golem09 2007.08.24 06:18 AM

déjà vu?

kuro_neko 2007.08.24 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 15198)
Beauty before age, Neko =P

Retro-edit: golem: See its like clockwork that Neko tells me to leave =P

did you see Tokyo Jihad addressed ANYWHERE in my last post?

NO

if I recall I said "you all"

so get back to your precious Pixar and don't delude yourself to think I was referring to someone like you.

golem09 2007.08.24 07:45 AM

Your definition of "you all" was "all the people that hate her recently". And there is only one, and that's Jihad. Or at least it includes Jihad. Do you really want to deny that?

Or otherwise "you all" would have no decision which means... you want to be alone in this forum?

Do it like me, don't take all this more serious than in the post we are talking about =P

Maou 2007.08.24 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golem09 (Post 15134)
No, I can't. Seriously, I can't imagine that anybody would like Metal or songs by Uki. I just can't. But there are people, and they like it. So either way I am right, and anybody who listens to Metal and Ukisongs is stupid, or I can't tell what's a good song without liking it.

The Number of the Beast

For once, I'm not going to completely agree with Jihad. I mean, times change and we with time. I don't think she was ever faking anything. For whatever reason she doesn't seem to want to be the person she once was. She was a rock goddess at the top of of her game, but something changed her. For better or worse, this is who she is. I don't care for current persona, but it's as real as any other musician.

HEDOfloe 2007.08.24 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 15220)
For once, I'm not going to completely agree with Jihad. I mean, times change and we with time. I don't think she was ever faking anything. For whatever reason she doesn't seem to want to be the person she once was. She was a rock goddess at the top of of her game, but something changed her. For better or worse, this is who she is. I don't care for current persona, but it's as real as any other musician.

True Story

Nimh 2007.08.24 03:54 PM

I don't even know why I wrote in this thread. When, in the history of the internet, has there ever been an argument that ended with one party saying to the other party "You know what? Your opposing view has helped me understand that I was mistaken. You were right, and I was wrong. I have therefore changed my views and look forward to more stimulating discussion in future. Good day to you, sir/madam."

Never.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.08.24 04:06 PM

you know, thats an interesting thought, kprov.

But we do it anyway. Idont think so much that we want to change the other person's mind. Maybe we just wanna match-up our logic. See who is "sounder."

(at that note, I don't make claim that I'm more logical -- I fully know my take is the least logical (as long as its beyond "that song sucks.") But music isn't about logic, now is it)

I dunno, interesting thought to bring up.

golem09 2007.08.24 04:44 PM

Oh I'v done things like that.
In my german board I managed to end discussion over certain things with just one post. Until then they were arguing in one direction and then in the other, going in circles without understanding each other at all.
I still know how I explained the difference between the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion and the ending of the movies. Oh and there was a discussion about elitegamer that I stopped.
Before my post there were about 30+ posts a day in the threads, and then they just suddenly stopped or went back to topic.

HEDOfloe 2007.08.24 07:58 PM

On topic now ^_^