Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

fluffiethesock 2007.06.07 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ananda (Post 7929)
I'm Ananda, but my real name is Thibaut, which is a French name, since I'm French.

I like a lot of different things when it comes to music but paradoxically, I think I'm very hard to satisfy :lol:

I'm a huge fan of Shiina Ringo since the release of Adult I think, and my favorite album is definitely KSK.

I think that's all for now. Oh I forgot the most important, here is my lastfm page.

EDIT : and I'm so sorry for my -sometimes- strange English, I'll try my best ...

That's pretty neat -- my mom's maiden name is actually Thibault (with the L). :P

Jesse 2007.06.07 11:42 PM

I have arrived! Finally!

*sings that Eurovision song... Congradulations by Sylvia Night* Congradulations, I have arrived! I'm Sylvia Night and I'm shining so bright!
~

...ehem.

Anyway, after a much busy past few months I've just had assessment and now it's all off my back. Until Tuesday, then I start a period of work placement. >_>

Hi everyone!

badtzmaru 2007.06.08 06:24 AM

Yay! Welcome, Albert!! :D

Jesse!!!! I'm so glad to see you here!! >_< *huggles* Hmm, I like how your forums are now; I think there'll be more activity that way. o_o

Jesse 2007.06.08 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8270)
Yay! Welcome, Albert!! :D

Jesse!!!! I'm so glad to see you here!! >_< *huggles* Hmm, I like how your forums are now; I think there'll be more activity that way. o_o

Hehe, what a nice welcome! :D
Yeah, I think it's all a bit more centralized and feels less like a barren desert of empty categories and threads, :lol:

Channing 2007.06.10 09:28 PM

Most of the people from Ringo-Jihen should remember me (maybe not a good thing). I'm 19, from America, and I love Japanese music. My favorite artists are Riki Kinoshita, Shiina Ringo, and Mike Kinsella. I am a student studying Japanese language and culture. I don't know what else to talk about here.

fluffiethesock 2007.06.10 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Channing (Post 8697)
Most of the people from Ringo-Jihen should remember me (maybe not a good thing). I'm 19, from America, and I love Japanese music. My favorite artists are Riki Kinoshita, Shiina Ringo, and Mike Kinsella. I am a student studying Japanese language and culture. I don't know what else to talk about here.

Howdy d00d. I recognize your name from the old forums, but that's about all. (Bad memory)

Welcome back!

badtzmaru 2007.06.11 12:20 AM

Welcome back, Channing! :)

Lena-chan 2007.06.11 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8720)
Welcome back, Channing! :)

seconded
__

Inaudible-Whisper 2007.06.11 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 8741)
seconded
__

Thirded.
__

das_blibber 2007.06.11 10:36 AM

damn, badtzmaru caught me voting lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by badtzmaru (Post 8684)
Das blibber!!!! @_@ You have to post, now that you voted! >_< Why haven't you posted at EMF yet? ;_;

hehehe

i had a hunch, that my voting will draw some unwanted attention to me (especially the "i am free, whereever i want, i will pee"-part o_O )
(btw, whats "EMF"?)
... now i have to give up my lurker-status.

ok, i am das_blibber (preferably "das_lurker", but i cant change my name afterwards, can i, Glath? ;) )
i am from germany, just like MBF and Golem, 33 years old and a freak.
i have been to the RJ-forum as well and even made my 40-50 posts (the bootleg-thread was my domain, in case anyone remembers).
but from some point on, i decided to stay as a lurker, because i am too lazy to write in proper english (aarrrgg, grammar hates me and i hate it, too, lol) and my temper aint that good, either...

but i like this community so much. it's always fun to read and gives me always a warm feeling!
i hereby promise to give my random, weird input (posts) from time to time!!!

now, the important stuff:
i (still) love Shiina Ringö's music (she is even still the #1 in my last.fm-profile). but i am not to fond of TJ (especially Phase2).
i like the most her live-perfomance with saito neko at the eizo-festival1999, her first 2 albums, KZK and Zechou-So (yes it was my vote in that other topic). if you like, my other musical favourites can be looked up under:
http://www.last.fm/user/off_topic/

thats it so far