Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

Glathannus 2008.03.18 04:46 PM

Do we need an Off-Topic subforum dedicated to yellow fever?

Maou 2008.03.18 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokyo Jihad (Post 26375)
No fuck you Maou, hes helping me! =p

:lol: K. I'm sure you need the help more since I have a flawless* plan anyway. I just wish I was able to make my move later in the day since I'm not quite myself in the morning. Nonetheless, I shall prevail. I must earn those smiles forever more.

* There is one small flaw in that she might be going back to Ewha next year. If that's the case, a small adjustment will be made in which I study abroad again while posing as a female.

Tokyo Jihad 2008.03.18 04:55 PM

Damn right I need more help :hmph:

=p

Glathannus 2008.03.18 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 26377)
a small adjustment will be made in which I study abroad a broad again while posing as a female again.

Fixed.

Maou 2008.03.18 05:22 PM

Oh you guys. Do you remember every little detail about everything I tell you (or don't tell you)? :P

Glathannus 2008.03.18 05:32 PM

Sure I remember all the details you don't tell me! That's what psychic powers are for. But you have to say it as "Sayii-kick Pow-uz" like the DARPA chief in Metal Gear Solid, otherwise you're understating what I can do.

kamikaze 2008.03.18 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 26370)
Welcome! You can be my helper in my conquest of an Ewha University student. :lol:

haha, how do you know about Ewha? Personally, I'd say you're wasting your time, and you'd be better off in Japan. Korean chicks are extremely full of themselves and racist (hope you look Korean). Of course, I'm making a generalization, so there is always exceptions. But their counterparts in Japan are always so chill and fun.

Maou 2008.03.18 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 26381)
Sure I remember all the details you don't tell me! That's what psychic powers are for. But you have to say it as "Sayii-kick Pow-uz" like the DARPA chief in Metal Gear Solid, otherwise you're understating what I can do.

I never played MGS, but I understand your great power, Boss! Just as a test, who is my favorite American wrestler and my favorite Japanese fed wrestler? The Japanese fed guy is also American, but wrestled in Japan most of his career.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamikaze (Post 26383)
haha, how do you know about Ewha? Personally, I'd say you're wasting your time, and you'd be better off in Japan. Korean chicks are extremely full of themselves and racist (hope you look Korean). Of course, I'm making a generalization, so there is always exceptions. But their counterparts in Japan are always so chill and fun.

Wha...!? But she's the sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen! I know you mean well (like Jihad), but I'm the kind of person who needs to make mistakes to learn. If I get burned, so be it. :) Anyway, Ewha is a partner school of my school in the U.S.

kamikaze 2008.03.18 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 26388)
Wha...!? But she's the sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen! I know you mean well (like Jihad), but I'm the kind of person who needs to make mistakes to learn. If I get burned, so be it. :) Anyway, Ewha is a partner school of my school in the U.S.

if she's nice to you, it doesn't mean she's into you, and by racist, i mean basically she would only date within her race, which is why I never tell Koreans, I'm also Japanese (since my name is Korean anyway). But yeah go for it if she's interested, but take into account that most Koreans are EXTREMELY conservative. And her going to Ewha actually tells me alot, well, tells me alot about her parents and what they expect of her. I'm sure you know that Ewha is an all-girl school.

Maou 2008.03.18 06:30 PM

^ Haha, that's why part of my backup plan includes masquerading as a girl. :P I have it all figured out already. I just need to execute.