Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

jigenbakuda 2008.06.01 08:09 AM

Welcome welcome, your love for ringo-hime will be appreciated, I hope you can give to the community... I haven't, be a better member than me, lol.

Well my favorite jihen single is killer tune, because of that extra smooth, extra sexy, "I just imagine shiina is talking to me" karada track.

justriiingo 2008.06.01 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gekokujyo (Post 29787)
I am 20, male, and from Singapore.

Hey Singaporean, let's go karaoke sometime.

gekokujyo 2008.06.02 05:12 AM

Awesomeness! Do you go to those japanese karaoke joints?

justriiingo 2008.06.02 08:09 AM

I only went to Cash Studio in Chinatown once... pretty good selection of songs I'd say. You know of any other places?

wilson 2008.06.02 09:50 AM

hi! i am wilson so im not really a newbie cause i was on the old forum[i dont remember the name]. i am french so forgive me for my english its very poor :unsure: i discovered shiina`s world with Tokyo jihen fisrt album especially with Sounan video[so great ^^]. exept shiina i like others japanese singers like larcenciel, utada, bonnie pink,janne darc,luna sea ect....but also so many different style like Rap, african music, carribean music, a lil`classic but not so much i suck in this kind of music lol, RNB, nu-soul[my favourite style], some french singers of the new vibe ect....

At present I am on holidays at HongKong at a friend`s house for 2 weeks. so if there are somebody who wants to meet me here no problem, its the second time i come in HK but we can walk and discover the city together but dont worry its not a request lol :D

ok babay and if u have another question dont hesitate. sorry for my LONG post and i hope it was understandable

cjhobbies00 2008.06.02 09:55 AM

^ Perfect English with a hint of French flavor, I wouldn't change a damn thing.

Oh, and Welcome back.

wilson 2008.06.02 10:16 AM

lol thank you. i forgot i am 28 :P

gekokujyo 2008.06.02 12:03 PM

^jr: diamond dust at cuppage! though, none of their videos are original, but it seems like a lot of japanese people patronise that place. they have EVERY japanese song imaginable, tho u can tell the backing tracks arent very 'legit' (some are almost midi-esque haha).

Febed 2008.06.02 02:38 PM

Knock knock, hello ?

Hello everyone, I'll be 36, living close to Paris, and I'm a Shiina Ringo fan since 2001, when I bought randomly (on a Japan related gathering in Paris) a DVD named "Shéna Ringö - Gekokujiyo Xstacy live tour"... Got instantly addict :D (the DVD is almost worn out now).

Miss Ringo is one of my favorite singers. I didn't take the time to go deep in the lyrics yet, but I'm beginning... Until now I've been focusing on the music and voice.

See you around, and sorry for my approximate english.

Jonny 2008.06.02 08:45 PM

Welcome, welcome.

You got probably the best DVD... IMO it ranks among the best CD albums. Good way to start off a Ringo-hood.