Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Product Reviews & Information (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   [TJ] 2009.12.02 - Noudouteki Sanpunkan (CD) [Single] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1397)

frecklegirl 2007.04.02 02:39 PM

[TJ] 2009.12.02 - Noudouteki Sanpunkan (CD) [Single]

能動的三分間 (Noudouteki Sanpunkan)

01. 能動的三分間 (Noudouteki Sanpunkan)
02. 我慢 (Gaman)
Total Playtime: 6:33

Second-Press Availability: Amazon.co.jp, CD Japan, HMV Japan, YesAsia

Scribble R 2009.11.30 11:11 PM

Be patient, EMF, and you will receive. Or however the fsk the saying goes:

Frustration

I love you Izawa. I love you so much!

kuro_neko 2009.11.30 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 65163)
Be patient, EMF, and you will receive. Or however the fsk the saying goes:

Frustration

I love you Izawa. I love you so much!

teeeemppptttinnnng. my single is in the post for tmr so I will try and be strong. good to here you like it.

Scribble R 2009.11.30 11:36 PM

Disclaimer: First impressions only

Heh, I'm trying to resist being a fanboy at the moment.

Keep this up and I'll become an official fan of Phase 2.

imkookoo 2009.11.30 11:39 PM

^^ Thanks Scribble! I love the arrangement, but I'm not too big of a fan of the melody at the moment. I do hope the album is filled more hard rock songs like this though. I never really count on their B-sides having anything to do with the album sound, so I can only hope.

Linnéa 2009.11.30 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bebio (Post 64856)
As for my evaluation, the song is nice enough, although I don`t think that ending the song at 3 minutes was a wise decision. Unlike blur`s "song 2", the abrupt end of 3:00 actually makes it feel sloppy and anti-climatic, instead of "smart" which is what they were going for, I guess.

A lot of Ringo's songs have abrupt endings that then lead into the track on the album or at least connect in some way - I truly appreciate that, the fact that her albums have a consistency a lot of artists have forgotten in this the age of single song downloads. That might be the case here? (Just speculating, of course)

I'm positively surprised by the song; Variety was a disappointment to me, and this feels like it starts on a new note!

On a more superficial note, GOD I love what she's wearing in the PV. If I had her figure I'd live in that outfit. And those shoes...

Scribble R 2009.11.30 11:53 PM

Okay, according to 2ch, Shiina says in the liner notes that the theme for the next album will be -- surprise surprise -- Sports.

Someone after posts:

身体(スポーツ)

I'm not sure if they're saying that they have inside info or that they guessing/speculating. Body (Sports) I think it translates to.

kuro_neko 2009.12.01 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 65168)
Okay, according to 2ch, Shiina says in the liner notes that the theme for the next album will be -- surprise surprise -- Sports.

Someone after posts:

身体(スポーツ)

I'm not sure if they're saying that they have inside info or that they guessing/speculating. Body (Sports) I think it translates to.

I'll have mine tmr so I can write what I find there, but the single is already out for sale in japan, so its legit most likely. that kanji most often gets read karada, which is also just 体, but can also be read "shintai" and can mean "body" and "health" respectively.