Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

Necronopticous 2014.12.24 01:41 PM

Hi, I've been registered for a few weeks, but didn't realize it was necessary to post here since I've primarily only been lurking on the Oomori Seiko thread.

I'm only moderately into Shiina, but I have been a huge Jun Togawa fan for many years. Recently, I've been going nuts for Oomori Seiko, as I think she is the closest thing to a modern-day Togawa (moreso than actual modern-day Togawa). It seems Oomori Seiko is not very known outside of Japan yet, so I was excited to see such an active following going on here, and I'm eager to participate.

Very nice to meet you all.

deadgrandma 2014.12.24 02:24 PM

Loving all these new Togawa and Oomori fans signing up!

More to add to the Oomori Army :-p

BulletClub 2015.01.05 02:21 AM

Hey there. I actually used to lurk here frequently years back and then fell out of the loop. Checking in lately out of curiosity has actually gotten me into a few artists, and I think I'll do my best to stick around this time.

My name is Steven and I'm from Los Angeles, but I live in Japan. Shiina/Jihen started it all for me, but I have my hand in many pies as far as music goes. I'm currently really into Wakusei Abnormal and may go see them at a show in the near future. Anyway, hope to have fun with you all.

Maou 2015.01.05 09:08 AM

Welcome, BulletClub. Pleased to have you around Kenny "Steven" Omega.

Yeaoh!

BulletClub 2015.01.05 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maou (Post 93017)
Welcome, BulletClub. Pleased to have you around Kenny "Steven" Omega.

Yeaoh!

Haha, thanks and cool to see someone recognize it! Yeahoh!

deadgrandma 2015.01.05 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BulletClub (Post 93015)
I'm currently really into Wakusei Abnormal and may go see them at a show in the near future. Anyway, hope to have fun with you all.

You'll have to keep us all updated on their activity- it's kinda hard finding any info on them really.

I mean, any plans for 3rd release or have I missed out on one?

For a while there was an album listed on Amazon then it disappeared and never came back. It is like when Kominami Yasuha's Chimera first started showing up- except that it was never relisted.

BulletClub 2015.01.05 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 93025)
You'll have to keep us all updated on their activity- it's kinda hard finding any info on them really.

I mean, any plans for 3rd release or have I missed out on one?

For a while there was an album listed on Amazon then it disappeared and never came back. It is like when Kominami Yasuha's Chimera first started showing up- except that it was never relisted.

Yeah I try to keep myself pretty plugged in with them but haven't heard anything yet. There's a chance something comes up at the show, if it does I'll happily share.

Inseu 2015.01.05 09:12 PM

Welcome, keep us updated about Wakusei Abnormal.

fooltheman 2015.01.24 08:23 AM

Hello everyone.

Slowdive 2015.01.24 06:39 PM

Hey, been lurking here for years so I thought it was about time I signed up.