Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

Inaudible-Whisper 2008.11.28 03:56 AM

Welcome MortAd and pocket! Good to see some new members actually introduce themselves!

pocket, strangled hamster works quite well for most of her early solo career. As a compliment of course :P Anyway, you sound like a brilliant woman; blasting Shouso Strip, playing video games and worshipping Hirama :wub:

pocket 2008.11.28 04:46 AM

No disrespect when I mentioned the hamster, honestly I think that's the one thing that made me think "woahh" when I first heard her and started to want more.

Ohh you are too kind :wub: no-one has ever called me brilliant for playing too many video games *lol* However I'm obviously fantastic for being a rabid Hirama fangirl though. :lol:

Oiran 2008.11.28 05:11 AM

Well, I'm not exactly new in the forum cause I registered a long time ago, and I have already "participated" in some threads. Anyways, here I am xD

I'm a 20 years Spanish girl. I'm currently studying graphic design and I'm in the last year, making a final thesis or something like that XD I work as a waitress the weekends (XD) cause its really difficult to find a job of graphic design having no experience :(
I know Shiina since I had 15 and I loved SS, but I followed her seriously the last two years. I damnly love her! I hope some day I'll go to Japan to see her or Tokyo Jihen *___* I would die happy then : D
I also like other japanese groups\musicians like Base Ball Bear, Perfume, Capsule, Yuki, Chara or Hikaru Utada, but Shiina is definitely my favourite.
It's a pleasure to meet you all :D

PD: Sorry for my English ^^U

a_grumble_cake 2008.11.29 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oiran (Post 42025)
Well, I'm not exactly new in the forum cause I registered a long time ago, and I have already "participated" in some threads. Anyways, here I am xD

I'm a 20 years Spanish girl. I'm currently studying graphic design and I'm in the last year, making a final thesis or something like that XD I work as a waitress the weekends (XD) cause its really difficult to find a job of graphic design having no experience :(
I know Shiina since I had 15 and I loved SS, but I followed her seriously the last two years. I damnly love her! I hope some day I'll go to Japan to see her or Tokyo Jihen *___* I would die happy then : D
I also like other japanese groups\musicians like Base Ball Bear, Perfume, Capsule, Yuki, Chara or Hikaru Utada, but Shiina is definitely my favourite.
It's a pleasure to meet you all :D

PD: Sorry for my English ^^U

welcome!!
Why are you all apologizing for your English? Shiina Ringo never did! She brandishes her carrot with pride! :lol:

NCORE 2008.11.29 07:40 AM

Because they want to be understood

Welcome all!

pauline~ 2008.11.29 10:42 AM

Hi everyone!
I am strangely new, I was registered in the old forum (much time back) with the nickname of Ayi Ringo or something like that. I'm chilean, I'm 19 years and... uhm... I don't know, sorry for my english, greetings ;D

Glathannus 2008.11.29 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauline~ (Post 42160)
I was registered in the old forum (much time back) with the nickname of Ayi Ringo or something like that.

I remember you.

Welcome back. B)

Orenji 2008.11.29 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauline~ (Post 42160)
Hi everyone!
I am strangely new, I was registered in the old forum (much time back) with the nickname of Ayi Ringo or something like that. I'm chilean, I'm 19 years and... uhm... I don't know, sorry for my english, greetings ;D

You forgot telling everybody that you're the apple of my eye =D!!! Welcome back, Pauline, I'm happy you're here again.

(Y no tardes en crear el tema hispano, eh... Y habla mucho, pequeña Izzie xD)

Lena-chan 2008.11.29 12:07 PM

Welcome everyone

OMG pocket!!! I'm your fan *3*

I also remember the nickname ayi ringo, but don't remember your posts XD

Oiran!!! I know a place next my work that needs a graphic designer, even no-experienced... but I live in Brazil XD so it's a little far

and baaaah my english is ridiculous and none here ever get bothered with it LOL
then everyone can feel confortable here
WELCOME
/o/
\o\
\o/

pauline~ 2008.11.29 12:34 PM

I never post so much previously, but I want do it now *-*