Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

dawnie 2007.04.03 09:09 PM

hello everyone!

im dawn, and i have been a fan since feb 2005, and the very first jihen concert i watched was Dynamite Out!

my bandmate introduced me to tokyo jihen way back 2004 but at first i didn't like sounan (yes throw your grenades at me XD) because i thought the sound was redundant, so i didn't become a fan that time. so after a year... i heard shuraba,then ta-daaa im an fan now! ;]

my favorite shiina ringo song is Akane sasu kiro terasaredo, kabukichou is second :D

my favorite incident song is shuraba (single version), although my first pick was the adult version, but now i love the single version more. omatsuwari sawagi is second.

^_^ good day to everyone! and nice new forum! yey to the producers :D

timuist 2007.04.03 11:08 PM

Helloooo!
My name is Tim, and Shiina Ringo and Tokyo Jihen have been scoring HUGE numbers on my playlist since 2004. They are my all-time favorites.
Don't know what else to say, but its nice to be here!

This Forum is AWESOME.

milk 2007.04.04 01:18 AM

Hi all!

Am casual fan of SR/TJ. They are the only Japanese artist/band I listen to nowadays. Other past favourites include Namie Amuro & Bonnie Pink. Love female vocalists. There are exceptions, though.

Am from a sunny island. Would like to inherit Glath's SR/TJ collection when he dies. Wishes to meet SR in person and to have coffee with her.

Wants to attend SR/TJ concerts and shop in 2nd hand shops in Japan for SR/TJ goodies. Currently looking for Gunjyou Biyori vinyl. (no luck)

Favourite songs by SR/TJ: 17, Unconditional Love, Marunouchi Sadistic, Keikoku (esp. "surround sound" breathing part. Sexy!), Sigma, Mayonaka wa Junketsu, Aisai Ka no Choushoku, Love is Blind, everything in KSK & Kyoiku & Adult (also their great PVs), *DOMESTIC! Virgin Line rendition of Souretsu*.

Am pleased to make everyone's acquaintance.

Orenji 2007.04.04 02:05 AM

Hello,

I'm Orenji, Spanish 17-year-old guy, SR-lover and crazy boy :rolleyes:.

Well, nice to meet you all. See you ^^!

kuro_neko 2007.04.04 02:42 AM

So I finally got around to making an account here. Just wanted to say to everyone. And I think the "yasumi" on the top is amazing, XDXD

Oh, um, I've been a fan since sometime between SS and KSK, so I think maybe late 2001? I stole a friend's mix cd and it had Identity on it. Then I became obsessed with the lesbian part of Honnou through some gay friends. And then it was love.

Linnéa 2007.04.04 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 327)
Then I became obsessed with the lesbian part of Honnou through some gay friends.

Haha I was too, for a while.

justiiringo I've added you to my MSN.
Nice to see both new and familiar faces coming here!

milk: I'm also mainly a fan of female vocalists. Not sure why, they are simply better. XD

Orenji 2007.04.04 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 327)
So I finally got around to making an account here. Just wanted to say to everyone. And I think the "yasumi" on the top is amazing, XDXD

Oh, um, I've been a fan since sometime between SS and KSK, so I think maybe late 2001? I stole a friend's mix cd and it had Identity on it. Then I became obsessed with the lesbian part of Honnou through some gay friends. And then it was love.

Hey kuro_neko, I love your "American Doll Posse" avatar!! :D

CatchFiveBats 2007.04.04 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milk (Post 314)
Love female vocalists. There are exceptions, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linnéa (Post 336)
milk: I'm also mainly a fan of female vocalists. Not sure why, they are simply better. XD

Funny coincidence...over the last couple months, I've developed a real affinity for female vocalists. I think I'm only listening to maybe 1 or 2 bands with a male vocalist right now, and they all have female backing vocalists. XD

kuro_neko 2007.04.04 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orenji (Post 343)
Hey kuro_neko, I love your "American Doll Posse" avatar!! :D

thanks~~~~~I have a really kickass picture of of Pip, Clyde, and Santa as my sig, but this got posted before I added that....

Only a few more weeks, you heard Big Wheel or Bouncing Off Clouds yet?

Oh, and Catch5Bats, female vocalists are the way to go, I don't listen to too many male vocalists, if any...I think a large part of it has to do with what they chose to sing about and how they express themselves. Women happen to be a little more intuitive and explore more issues sonically and creatively, I believe....I also think women's voices are more suited to singing generally.

But I'm just biased.

Lena-chan 2007.04.04 06:23 AM

I love female vocal too
I think there are few male vocalists that I like
but when I like male vocal, is because the sexyness in the voice @¬@ (Hyde for example)