Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who owns Shiina stuff? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=169)

pariscombo 2008.02.19 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG (Post 25094)
LOL, are you serious? We didn't went off-topic (that much~).
We talked about how the albums may go out-of-print. I think that has something to do with "Who OWNS Shiina Stuff", because if you don't OWN now, you may not have the chance anymore (since they'll went out-of-print).

I think frecklegirl said to someone who was probably spamming on this thread and whose posts were deleted.

On topic : If you don't want limited editions, it's not hard to get most of albums, singles, dvds.

Glathannus 2008.02.19 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frecklegirl (Post 25084)
Okay, wtf? This isn't the random thread. Can you please stay on topic? thnx~

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG (Post 25094)
LOL, are you serious? We didn't went off-topic (that much~).
We talked about how the albums may go out-of-print. I think that has something to do with "Who OWNS Shiina Stuff", because if you don't OWN now, you may not have the chance anymore (since they'll went out-of-print).

Yeah, I saw a post from "Morrissey" between your post from 6 days ago, and her more recent reply, before she realized Morrissey's post was part of a whole ongoing serious of spam, and decided to get rid of it all.

frecklegirl 2008.02.19 09:38 AM

Yeah, I forgot to delete my post after I decided to delete Morrissey's before it. Sorry, fixed XD

timothysan 2008.02.20 03:13 AM

im quite new to SR and TJ (since oct). i really regret not knowing them earlier XD. so far iv got Adult (korean vers.), Kyoiku, Dynamite Out! and Just Can't Help it! dvd.

Lena-chan 2008.02.20 04:20 AM

I'm a SR fan since 2003~2004 and I only have Honnou single, so don't worry

Lena-chan 2008.02.20 04:56 AM

not really, just 3 angles of the cover
I scan when I go home, if I don't scan then remind me XD

Osiris12345 2008.04.15 09:56 PM

I haven't bought any Tokyo Jihen albums or singles so that is something I want to do eventually. I do have them all downloaded though (with the exception of Variety and its singles).

I own:
Muzai Moratorium
Shoso Strip
Zecchoushuu
Utaite Myouri
KSK
Heisei Fuuzoku
Gekokujyo Ecstasy DVD
Electric Mole DVD

Sadly, I wish my collection were much bigger. I would love to have all of her singles and DVD releases.

strawberren 2008.04.16 05:51 AM

wow I think im the most latest fan in here. 'cause i just became really like shiina when i first heard her voice from "konoyo no kagiri" song. and right now im still listening the "Pour Homme", it's awesome!!! wow i think i still have long way to collect all the shiina's stuffs. it's so hard to find tokyo jihen's cds in my country....

jigenbakuda 2008.04.16 11:49 AM

When I was in japan I shopped around and found SS (kick rear case) and KSK (yatta, yatta), but I did not buy anything else, I saw HF and the cover album, plus some singles.

I went into tower records (looking for maaya sakamoto) and saw dynamite in and out (more live dvds, but those were what I wanted), I was gonna get it, but it was a pretty penny indeed. I ended up buying 2 cornelious dvds (to net a 3rd bonus one). They were cornelious surround (Pv's) and from nakameguro to everywhere tour 02-04. I got that stuff because I felt it was more rare. Oh yea the bonus dvd was nova musicha n.12, 4 random vids.

Silverrime 2008.04.16 12:17 PM

Well, since I never replied before:

I own all the albums, singles and DVDs. The only first prints I have are HF and onwards, since I didn't become aware of Ringo until about 2 months before HF released.
I've also picked up the Mayonaka and KSK vinyls. Haven't gotten into the true rare stuff yet; though I would really like some Dynamite Out concert swag.

edit: and also some Electric Mole concert stuff; it's finaly overtaken Dynamite Out as my favorite concert DVD...just barely.