Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who owns Shiina stuff? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=169)

Nimh 2007.07.12 04:53 PM

Since I'm moving, I got the rare chance to line up all my SR/TJ merch. Here it is:

Tokyo Jihad 2007.07.12 04:55 PM

Thats the first time i ever saw a non-LE copy of EM!
I was wondering if they actually existed =P

Jonny 2007.07.12 05:19 PM

What's ?

Glathannus 2007.07.12 05:23 PM

That's a respectable collection there, krpov (aside from the three illegitimate discs).
It took me quite awhile to own at least that much, especially when playing catch-up on the older first-presses. Thumbs up on your first-press DVDs, because those are at least as rare as Electric Mole limited.

I'm not sure if/when I'll actually be taking a snapshot of my entire collection in a single picture.

Nimh 2007.07.12 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny (Post 12101)
What's ?

That be the second Shena Ringo product I ever bought.

It's a bootleg of her first few singles and MM. I had no idea when buying it that it was a boot.

Nimh 2007.07.12 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 12103)
That's a respectable collection there, krpov (aside from the three illegitimate discs).
It took me quite awhile to own at least that much, especially when playing catch-up on the older first-presses. Thumbs up on your first-press DVDs, because those are at least as rare as Electric Mole limited.

I'm not sure if/when I'll actually be taking a snapshot of my entire collection in a single picture.

I don't have the vinyls you've got, Glat. Or the VHS versions of her videos, though I've seen them in stores.

I'm currently packing them all for a cross-country trip via UPS.

They are being cushioned as if they were liquid nitro that would explode at the slightest impact.

Migoto 2007.07.12 08:24 PM

My collection is not big at all (for now!!), but I'm pretty proud of my TJ flag, bought in the Budoukan concert!

fluffiethesock 2007.07.12 08:33 PM

That picture is now my desktop background. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIMH Rat (Post 12109)
That be the second Shena Ringo product I ever bought.

It's a bootleg of her first few singles and MM. I had no idea when buying it that it was a boot.

I think it's funny that I have two more copies of that same album (one having three bonus songs at the end), and all three have different covers.

tsubame 2007.07.12 10:43 PM

I envy the collections of some of the people here.... i have the 3 albums (MM, SS and KZK), the Zecchou CD, the Electric Mole DVD, Ringohan DVD, JCHI DVD, Dynamite Out, and the Tokyo Incidents vol.1. I also have the two Tokyo Jihen albums.

haruhi-suzumiya 2007.08.09 04:22 PM

I probably have the least out of all you guys.

Singles: Honnou, Sounan
Albums: Adult, Kakuri Zamen Kurinohana

and yes someone scan that manga! I wanna see official ringo manga style!