Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [SR] 2019.11.13 Newton no Ringo (CD) [Best Album] (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=2312)

thespidereggs 2019.09.25 03:32 PM

[SR] 2019.11.13 Newton no Ringo (CD) [Best Album]

DETAILS:
  • ¥ 3,300 (Limited Edition)
  • 2 new songs and 2 bonus tracks (Marunouchi Sadistic and Jiyuu-dom)
  • Full updated mix
  • Gravity half-case
  • AR (Augmented Reality) booklet

- DISC 1 -

1.新曲 (New song TBD?)

2.幸福論 (Koufukuron)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治
Single『幸福論』(1998)

3.すべりだい (Suberidai)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治
Single『幸福論』(1998)

4.正しい街 (Tadashii Machi)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治
Album『無罪モラトリアム』(1999)

5.歌舞伎町の女王 (Kabukichou no Joou)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治
Album『無罪モラトリアム』(1999)
Single『歌舞伎町の女王』(1998)

6.丸ノ内サディスティック (Marunouchi Sadistic)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治
Album『無罪モラトリアム』(1999)

7.ここでキスして。(Koko de Kiss Shite)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治
Album『無罪モラトリアム』(1999)
Single『ここでキスして。』(1999)

8.ギブス (Gibs)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治、椎名林檎
Album『勝訴ストリップ』(2000)
Single『ギブス』(2000)

9.罪と罰 (Tsumi to Batsu)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治、椎名林檎
Album『勝訴ストリップ』(2000)
Single『罪と罰』(2000)

10.本能 (Honnou)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 亀田誠治、椎名林檎
Album『勝訴ストリップ』(2000)
Single『本能』(1999)

11.真夜中は純潔 (Mayonaka wa Junketsu)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 東京スカパラダイスオーケストラ
Single『真夜中は純潔』(2001)

12.迷彩 (Meisai)
作詞作曲 統率 椎名林檎
Album『加爾基 精液 栗ノ花』(2003)

13.茎(STEM)~大名遊ビ編~ (Kuki (STEM))
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 森俊之
Single『茎(STEM)~大名遊ビ編~』(2003)

14.りんごのうた (Ringo no Uta)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 服部隆之
Single『りんごのうた』(2003)

初回生産限定盤ボーナストラック1
15.丸ノ内サディスティック neetskills remix (Marunouchi Sadistic neetskills remix)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 DJ neetskills
BD/DVD『不惑の余裕』(2018)

- DISC 2 -

1.公然の秘密 (Kouzen no Himitsu)
<テレビ朝日金曜ナイトドラマ「時効警察はじめました」主題歌>
作詞作編曲 椎名林檎
管弦打編曲 村田陽一

2.この世の限り (Ko no Yo no Kagiri)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 斎藤ネコ
歌唱 椎名林檎と椎名純平
Album『平成風俗』(2007)
Single『この世の限り』(2007)

3.流行 (Hayari)
作詞 椎名林檎、坂間大介
作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 ヒイズミマサユ機、椎名林檎
Rap 坂間大介(Mummy-D)
Album『三文ゴシップ』(2009)

4.旬 (Shun)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 J.A.M
弦編曲 斎藤ネコ
Album『三文ゴシップ』(2009)

5.自由へ道連れ (Jiyuu e Michizure)
作詞作編曲 椎名林檎
Album『日出処』(2014)

6.カーネーション (Carnation)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 斎藤ネコ
Album『日出処』(2014)
Single『カーネーション』(2011)

7.NIPPON
作詞作編曲 椎名林檎
弦編曲 斎藤ネコ
Album『日出処』(2014)
Single『NIPPON』(2014)

8.ありあまる富 (Ariamaru Tomi)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
補作、編曲 いまみちともたか
Album『日出処』(2014)
Single『ありあまる富』(2009)

9.青春の瞬き (Seishun no Matataki)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 冨田恵一
Album『逆輸入 ~港湾局~』(2014)

10.人生は夢だらけ (Jinsei wa Yume Darake)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 村田陽一
Album『逆輸入 ~航空局~』(2017)

11.おいしい季節 (Oishii Kisetsu)
作詞作編曲 椎名林檎
弦編曲 斎藤ネコ
Album『逆輸入 ~航空局~』(2017)

12.獣ゆく細道 (Kemono Yuku Hosomichi)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 笹路正徳
歌唱 椎名林檎と宮本浩次
Album『三毒史』(2019)

13.長く短い祭 (Nagaku Mijikai Matsuri)
作詞作編曲 椎名林檎
管編曲 村田陽一
歌唱 椎名林檎と浮雲
Album『三毒史』(2019)
Single『長く短い祭/神様、仏様』(2015)

14.目抜き通り (Menuki Doori)
作詞作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 斎藤ネコ
歌唱 椎名林檎とトータス松本
Album『三毒史』(2019)

初回生産限定盤ボーナストラック2
15.ジユーダム ヒャダインのリリリリ☆リミックス (Jiyuu-dom Hyadain's Rererere-Remix)
作曲 椎名林檎
編曲 前山田健一
配信Sg『ジユーダム』(2016)

More info here.

deadgrandma 2019.09.25 06:54 PM

She's advertising the 'half case' shit as a 'feature' now? Fair enough

I've been looking round at the comments and general reception of this lot of releases and it mainly seems 'FFS what now'?

And in the end it comes down to this (which I tweeted):

I'm not saying Shiina Ringo doesn't deserve a Greatest Hits album, she does. But... she's practically had a 5 year run that has been an extended 15th year anniversary, so this release has really come along at the wrong time for her fans, and that's why there's so many groans.

I guess I'll pick up that fucking vinyl though.

Cause oh yes she's milking this for what its worth. Also on the same day:
New Sexual Healing MV collection DVD/blu ray (Shill them upscales, 8000 yen!)
Sandokushi vinyl

Lena-chan 2019.09.25 10:22 PM

I hope this is not the beginning of decades of best album releases, like so many other japanese artists do =_=

gekokujyo 2019.09.26 02:52 AM

how is this her first best album?

what were watashi to houden and mora then?

addendum: fiiiiine i guess this is TECHNICALLY her first a-sides compilation on a single album

a_grumble_cake 2019.09.26 04:02 AM

First cd covers 5 years of her career and the other one covers 15.

thespidereggs 2019.09.26 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99903)
I'm not saying Shiina Ringo doesn't deserve a Greatest Hits album, she does. But... she's practically had a 5 year run that has been an extended 15th year anniversary, so this release has really come along at the wrong time for her fans, and that's why there's so many groans.

Totally. The timing is definitely awkward.

I was wondering what she might be leading up to with her promotions and festival performances, and if this is it call me disappointed. I'll still buy it though because, hey, it's probably the only Best album she'll ever release.

This might mean she's (1) cleaning house to make way for upcoming music, (2) actually retiring, or (3) just planning on doing the same old yearly singles releases. My bet's on the third thing - she seems comfortable.

Somebody in the FB group mentioned her Universal contract may be coming to an end so this could be a convenient way to end the contract. I can't say I know enough about the details to know if that's pure speculation or not... but the Universal contract certainly coincided with both her most inactive yet cash-in heavy period. If this is true I'd like to think it could pave the way for projects she really wants to be doing (when was the last time she did anything as interesting as Doku Ichigo or Tamatebako?). Who knows :wakka:

chestnutflowers 2019.09.26 10:42 AM

The second new song is arranged by Yoichi Murata, so no doubt it'll be another jazz number. I'm wondering if the first song will be similar to her early material since it's on Disc 1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thespidereggs (Post 99907)
Totally. The timing is definitely awkward.

I was wondering what she might be leading up to with her promotions and festival performances, and if this is it call me disappointed. I'll still buy it though because, hey, it's probably the only Best album she'll ever release.

This might mean she's (1) cleaning house to make way for upcoming music, (2) actually retiring, or (3) just planning on doing the same old yearly singles releases. My bet's on the third thing - she seems comfortable.

Somebody in the FB group mentioned her Universal contract may be coming to an end so this could be a convenient way to end the contract. I can't say I know enough about the details to know if that's pure speculation or not... but the Universal contract certainly coincided with both her most inactive yet cash-in heavy period. If this is true I'd like to think it could pave the way for projects she really wants to be doing (when was the last time she did anything as interesting as Doku Ichigo or Tamatebako?). Who knows :wakka:

Maybe a Jihen reunion is on the way?

thefro 2019.09.27 04:47 PM

First album is pretty well represented, but I'd probably add at least one other song from the other albums until the last ten years I were in charge.

Mellow and the rock version of Yattsuke Shigoto too.

Lena-chan 2019.09.28 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefro (Post 99909)
Mellow and the rock version of Yattsuke Shigoto too.

Yeah, those are the songs I would add

and maybe identity?!

deadgrandma 2019.09.28 02:28 AM

She's saving them for Einstein no Ringo

Slowdive 2019.09.28 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chestnutflowers (Post 99908)
Maybe a Jihen reunion is on the way?

She said earlier this year there won't be a reunion. I wonder if she'll change her mind eventually.

deadgrandma 2019.09.28 02:06 PM

she also said she wouldn't do a commercial best of for years

thespidereggs 2019.09.29 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99913)
she also said she wouldn't do a commercial best of for years

To be fair, I give her credit for waiting 20 years before doing her first 'Best Of' album.

Also, LOL @ Einstein no Ringo.

Btw the new song came out - have a listen here.

deadgrandma 2019.09.30 01:44 AM

I mean its ok.

But its another spy song ughh

gekokujyo 2019.09.30 06:26 AM

^sounds like koroshiya redux. dont hate it though

thespidereggs 2019.09.30 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gekokujyo (Post 99916)
^sounds like koroshiya redux. dont hate it though

Good catch. It reminds me of a number of other songs as well, which I don't mind actually since it's in the context of a Best Of. (And if you're gonna be self referential why not borrow the good parts?)

I can see it flowing into Ko no Yo no Kagiri rather nicely.

Lena-chan 2019.09.30 11:45 PM

I liked it
it wasn't awesome but it certainly was better than most of the songs in her last album
and I loved the flute part
I always love when people use flutes in their songs
:wub:

zeroryouko 2019.10.03 06:58 PM

It's off topic for this thread, but...all y'all should be listening to a new artist called Miyuna. Might just be the second coming of Ringo.

Miyuna - Fuwafuwa

Lena-chan 2019.10.04 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroryouko (Post 99919)
It's off topic for this thread, but...all y'all should be listening to a new artist called Miyuna. Might just be the second coming of Ringo.

Miyuna - Fuwafuwa

I definitely heard this somewhere else already
maybe a jpopsuki recommendation?! I don't know
But I feel strong muzai moratorium vibes from her!!!

Edit: yep, when I check spotify I was already following her before

Tokyo Jihad 2019.10.04 10:42 AM

Split should have been one disc for MM and SS, and one disc split between KZK and "the rest."

SS has surprisingly few tracks. SS itself is practically a best of itself. KZK gets a whole one track which is pretty wack. I get that the songs don't lend well to a Best Of format, but you can swap out Stem for Kuki, throw in Okonomide, or Doppleganger. Ringo no Uta low-key is not one of her best songs. (And Stem is a snooze.) No ZCS tracks or B-sides apart from Suberidai is a sham.

The picks on disc 2 aren't terrible. For what it's worth, they're the songs that come to mind when I think post-KZK Shiina.

deadgrandma 2019.10.05 09:51 PM

They didn't base it on anything except singles I guess

New single seems to have been met without about the same amount of hurrah as Color Bars

thefro 2019.10.11 02:16 PM

Definitely exceeded my expectations but I was expecting another TV theme catering to old people so a spy song was a pleasant surprise.

Osiris12345 2019.10.11 05:07 PM

Agreed. The new single is actually pretty good. Although Ringo's spy themes in general are among my faves. I honestly don't think she has a bad one in the bunch.

deadgrandma 2019.10.12 01:59 PM

Debuted at 34 with 1300 sales, a fraction of her usual.

Just goes to show how much her songs rely on the products they are for and that's just fucking sad.

And yes, sales ARE a part of the conversation nowadays, because that's all she seems to give a fuck about.

thespidereggs 2019.10.14 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99929)
Debuted at 34 with 1300 sales, a fraction of her usual.

Which chart is this? Oricon digital singles weekly chart has her debuting at #14 with 7,100 sales. (Source).

Still pretty weak for her standards I suppose, and it makes it her least impactful single since Jiyuu-dom I would guess. (Which is a shame considering the quality of this single otherwise). On the other hand album sales will probably be much stronger on the strength of it being a 'Best' album and the nostalgia factor for Disc 1.

deadgrandma 2019.10.15 05:21 PM

I was basing it on last weeks billboard 100

http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=hot100

That's a fucking massive discrepancy in count though, what the hell.

thespidereggs 2019.10.17 11:27 AM

Kouzen no Himitsu PV is officially up!

Anddd not region-blocked. :wub: Watch here.

[edit]
Wonder what's up with the 'cinnamon' theme in the credits?

I have to say, the PV does make me appreciate the song more.

kanzaki 2019.10.17 03:56 PM

I thought that was Hirama for a moment.

deadgrandma 2019.10.17 06:53 PM

Ahhh another video that's exactly the same thing. Guess it goes with the song.

*George Lucas 'it rhymes' joke here*

a_grumble_cake 2019.10.18 05:23 AM

Style over substance again for the PV. The song is essentially a compilation of Ringo cliches. Guitaaaaarrrrr

thespidereggs 2019.10.18 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a_grumble_cake (Post 99935)
Style over substance again for the PV. The song is essentially a compilation of Ringo cliches. Guitaaaaarrrrr

I hear that but since it's on a 'Best Of' being self-referential kinda works for me honestly.

On another note, some trivia from the Facebook group: "ウスイヒロシ (Usui Hiroshi) directed not only this video but『ここでキスして。』『歌舞伎町の女王』『幸福論』『やっつけ仕事』". Wouldn't have known it wasn't one of Kodama's works, honestly.

JimmyKoria 2019.10.18 03:47 PM

I'm not impressed by the video. It sucks it's one of the few videos I can watch in my country. What ever. As was stated, this does feel like a quick release to get off her label, whether it means she's retiring or just wants freedom.

I was curious, everyone is saying this is a proper best of? Suberidai and Tadashii Machi were singles? I know Suberidai was on a single but it didn't seem like a song that was pushed? I'm not going to argue with their inclusion, I like both them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99911)
She's saving them for Einstein no Ringo

The oracle has spoken! *throws a headdress made of fake flowers into the fire and wigs construct themselves from the ashes*

Osiris12345 2019.10.20 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyKoria (Post 99937)
I was curious, everyone is saying this is a proper best of? Suberidai and Tadashii Machi were singles? I know Suberidai was on a single but it didn't seem like a song that was pushed? I'm not going to argue with their inclusion, I like both them.

Both songs have a lot of sentimental value to her. Suberidai WAS the song she wanted to release as her first single but the label made her release Koufukuron as her first single instead with Suberidai as the B-side. Tadashii Machi isn't a single but it was the first song on her first album and it's largely about becoming the artist she wanted to be. In her GX performance, which is probably one of her best regarding Tadashii Machi, you can visibly see her almost tearing up a little after the 3 minute mark when she finishes mentioning the beach and river at the heart of the city. That sudden moment of being a girl who grew up in Fukuouka now performing in Fukuouka to a crowd of people probably really touched her emotionally. So yeah, she probably wanted those songs because they really encapsulate her feelings when she was first breaking into the industry.

Lena-chan 2019.10.21 12:15 AM

man, this makes me wanna watch GX again!

deadgrandma 2019.10.25 03:30 PM

You know what IS actually exciting?

Kodamas company accidentally left the new MV listed as public and some of us caught it in time before they noticed.

It's another duet with Utada Hikaru and guys...

It's fucking incredible. I'm shaken by it.

Pure, perfect Shiina Ringo. HZM's piano playing on it is gorgeous, the orchestration is subtle, and Hikki/Ringo harmonize and play off each other effortlessly. Goddamn I haven't felt like this about a new Ringo song in years.

Ringo~Bingo (ver. 2) 2019.10.25 04:05 PM

It's like 2003 again! We actually have a good song worthy of the old days!!

Fauxie 2019.10.25 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99960)
You know what IS actually exciting?

Kodamas company accidentally left the new MV listed as public and some of us caught it in time before they noticed.

It's another duet with Utada Hikaru and guys...

It's fucking incredible. I'm shaken by it.

Pure, perfect Shiina Ringo. HZM's piano playing on it is gorgeous, the orchestration is subtle, and Hikki/Ringo harmonize and play off each other effortlessly. Goddamn I haven't felt like this about a new Ringo song in years.

It's definitely something, and there are parts and aspects of it I love, but as a whole I'm just not sure where I stand on it. I like it, but I don't quite know how much. I think the video's decent. I'd say it's certainly a very nice surprise, and I find it kind of ironic you being the one to give the heads up about it on FB and that it turns out you really rate it! I left it up maybe an hour on youtube before I pulled it and it would appear from analytics that several hundred ppl watched - they were kind of freaking out, as you might expect. I half expected to wake up this morning and see some news about it, and certainly to see the whole thing on bilibili, but all I've seen are some brief clips there and one on twitter. Bit surreal really that someone made such a schoolboy error (that 'OFFLINE' in the video title too lol).

zeroryouko 2019.10.25 09:51 PM

It is pure ear sex, of the old-school variety. Absolutely top tier.

Osiris12345 2019.10.25 10:28 PM

Honestly it's her best duet with Utada she's done by a wide margin. I never realized how much I wanted Shun + Korishiya Kiki Ippatsu until now. Love the PV too.

Lena-chan 2019.10.27 12:48 AM

I liked the video, but frankly I like the other new song better
but of course, it's better than most of the songs from the last album
and it being a duet makes me wonder if this song wasn't really supposed to go to the last album and was cut at the last moment

Osiris12345 2019.10.31 11:54 AM

Official PV is out and completed! Oh, and Happy Halloween, everyone!

Shiina Ringo & Hikaru Utada - Roman to Soroban

thespidereggs 2019.10.31 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris12345 (Post 99973)

:wub:

I remember seeing a list in some EMF thread years back of Ringo's favorite albums at the time and being surprised at the amount of old-school 80s and 90s R&B - Tony! Toni! Tone! and the like. Now, less so - you can really hear her infatuation in this one.

Visually too I think there are clear nods to the aesthetic of the Vogue music video. Pretty cool. It seems like an apt connection at this point given the breadth and influence (okay obviously Madonna on a much larger scale) of their very accomplished musical careers.

It's not like she hasn't occasionally dabbled in R&B before, but this feels new for once. Truly excellent. The first time I heard the lo-res version the outro made me tear up honestly. It's been a while since I've felt something like that from a Ringo track...

Osiris12345 2019.10.31 02:14 PM

If she stops doing the "release tracks over a 5 year period and then compile them into an album" cycle and makes an album with music of this caliber, I honestly think we could get a serious return to form. Like, better than Sanmon Gossip return to form, and I love that album.

a_grumble_cake 2019.10.31 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris12345 (Post 99973)

Wow, is it just me or is her voice different here? It's difficult to describe but Kind of... clear tone, less nasaly and she ditched the annoying gasps she does at the end of lines in most of her recent stuff.

To be honest, I'm not feeling this song but I appreciate that it's different.

deadgrandma 2019.10.31 04:34 PM

It sounds like there will be more than one version

This is called the LDN version and the strings were recorded at Abbey Road Studio by London Philharmonic Orchestra.

Me and Zero are putting bets on the other version being called the TYO (Tokyo) version and appearing at either Kouhaku or the Olympics.

I'm personally guessing she's gonna somehow fuck that one up. With like autotune or crappy Honnou remix style stuff. She can't NOT fuck it up anymore.

Also, on Natalie: https://natalie.mu/music/news/353696
Ringo makes a comment along the lines of 'being tied up for 20 years in domestic product and now has the opportunity to write more freely in the future'. Is this confirmation on the theory going around that all these releases were just contract killers?

If it means more songs like this one with Hikki, then I'm all for it.

thespidereggs 2019.10.31 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99977)
Ringo makes a comment along the lines of 'being tied up for 20 years in domestic product and now has the opportunity to write more freely in the future'. Is this confirmation on the theory going around that all these releases were just contract killers?

I think on some level there was a vague consensus around that but what confuses me is the '20 years'. I think we can generally agree some of her later material - at least 2007 onward - pandered more consistently toward 'domestic product'. But what about the years before that? Was it just EMI/Universal? And what's changing about how she'll move forward, just pursuing more independent projects?

Lena-chan 2019.11.01 03:09 AM

I'm happy we have something to hope for
and I hope that for her "writing more freely" means writing songs that are more different from each other and from what she released in the latest album trilogy period

Scribble R 2019.11.01 05:49 AM

I think the instrumentation and the verse bits are good, but the song kind of loses its way, I think. It's like TOKYO in that the beginning promises something better than it turns out to be.

Osiris12345 2019.11.01 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 99977)
It sounds like there will be more than one version

This is called the LDN version and the strings were recorded at Abbey Road Studio by London Philharmonic Orchestra.

Me and Zero are putting bets on the other version being called the TYO (Tokyo) version and appearing at either Kouhaku or the Olympics.

I'm personally guessing she's gonna somehow fuck that one up. With like autotune or crappy Honnou remix style stuff. She can't NOT fuck it up anymore.

If it means more songs like this one with Hikki, then I'm all for it.

If this plays at the Olympics I'd be pretty stoked, even if it's some kind of electronica version. No way she auto-tunes it. I'd put money down that she won't because that would be criminal given how good their voices sound. Auto-tuning Uki isn't blasphemous in any way (in some ways he sounds better, lol) but Hikki? People gon be pissed.

I also want to know what the "tied to domestic product" and "write more freely" means. My longshot, wish-fulfillment brain tells me she's going international and I could finally see her in concert without flying to Japan. My logical brain that tells me there's no way that is ever happening tells me she's ending her EMI contract and is free to write what she wants when she wants to now?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if "writing more freely" meant doing doing an entire album full of auto-tune duets with Ukigumo? :lol:

thefro 2019.11.01 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scribble R (Post 99980)
I think the instrumentation and the verse bits are good, but the song kind of loses its way, I think. It's like TOKYO in that the beginning promises something better than it turns out to be.

Yeah, it's a excellent song but the verse hook is so great that it promises "oh crap here comes Ringo out of her cocoon reinventing herself and it's going to be awesome" and it never gets there.

Probably would be better with a 70s Motown arrangement with the horns/strings just highlighting the rest instead of basically an orchestra + bass/HZM. Hopefully the other version is more along those lines and has some guitar in it.

Osiris12345 2019.11.02 09:47 AM

New single is #6 on the iTunes single Top 200 chart!

Open Secret is at 32 and Marunouchi Sadistic is at 147.

https://rank-bank.net/kako/itunesmus...11-02-1900.php