Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Members Thread (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=7)

Jer 2007.04.05 04:45 AM

I'm Jer and I'm as fucking awesome as Tokyo Jihen. Someday you're gonna love me.

Orenji 2007.04.05 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 468)
I'm Jer and I'm as fucking awesome as Tokyo Jihen. Someday you're gonna love me.

I already love you <3

justriiingo 2007.04.05 07:43 AM

Jer
I'm crazy about your signature.
Did you draw that?

Jer 2007.04.05 08:01 AM

Nah, I didn't draw my sig. Saw it on /b/ and it was fukken saved. Also, orange is my favourite colour. Let's fuck.

Suzuki 2007.04.05 08:06 AM

My name is Patricio but in the most of forums i'm nicknamed as Suzuki.
I'm not an active member of anybody forum (only in JPM because the Mr.Children Thread) and it's nice to see so many SR/TJ fans :3

Orenji 2007.04.05 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 474)
Nah, I didn't draw my sig. Saw it on /b/ and it was fukken saved. Also, orange is my favourite colour. Let's fuck.

:o

:rolleyes:

:P

:D

CatchFiveBats 2007.04.05 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 474)
Nah, I didn't draw my sig. Saw it on /b/ and it was fukken saved. Also, orange is my favourite colour. Let's fuck.

So, another /b/tard SR fan, eh? You'd damn well better not be anywhere near Gaia...:P

Also, your sig is hilarious.

toumei ningen 2007.04.05 12:32 PM

Howdy
 
Hey, y'all, I'm Aaron. Japanese and Spanish major at Clemson Uni. I was introduced to TJ in February-ish '06, when my good friend made me listen to Adult. Then, that summer, I went to Japan and picked up pretty much the entire discography, except for Muzai Moratorium (the store was sold out :D ). And now I'm majorly addicted.

Nice to meet you all!

Orenji 2007.04.05 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toumei ningen (Post 501)
Hey, y'all, I'm Aaron. Japanese and Spanish major at Clemson Uni. I was introduced to TJ in February-ish '06, when my good friend made me listen to Adult. Then, that summer, I went to Japan and picked up pretty much the entire discography, except for Muzai Moratorium (the store was sold out :D). And now I'm majorly addicted.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi, welcome, nice to meet you, Invisible Man ^^!

Oh, Spanish major?
Entonces, esto lo diré en español: deseo que lo pases muy bien charlando con todos los miembros del foro!!;)

Lena-chan 2007.04.05 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CatchFiveBats (Post 488)
So, another /b/tard SR fan, eh? You'd damn well better not be anywhere near Gaia...:P

Also, your sig is hilarious.

I think there are much more SR fans that we already know that are /b/tards too
I just about time to they show the true themselves
O____________O


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.