Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   (2009.08.26) Seiteki Healing ~ Sono Yon (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=1221)

zarya 2009.06.16 02:44 PM

(2009.08.26) Seiteki Healing ~ Sono Yon

New PV DVD release for Shiina Ringo!
Sexual Healing vol.4, finally!

Release date is set for August 26, 2009 and it will retail for 2400Y

Tracklist:
Ariamaru Tomi
Shun
Ryuukou
Irokoizata
Tsugou no ii karada

It's supposed to have 6 tracks, but only 5 are known as of now.

Source: Ringohan email

ShinjiPG 2009.06.16 02:50 PM

Yey! Thanks for the news zarya :)
We'll have a chance to see the original resolution for those videos, even tho all Seiteki Healings were released in 4:3.
I wonder if the 6th track is going to be "Futaribochi Jikan".
Also, who wanna bet that the 3 other tracks are going to feature Ringo in the same "outfit" as the rest of Sanmon Gossip's promo stuff?

a_grumble_cake 2009.06.16 03:10 PM

thanks for the news!

Shun
Ryuukou
Irokoizata
Tsugou no ii karada

Those aren't going to be legit singles, right? Isn't it odd that they all have PVs? I hope they won't be cheapo like Shun.

kuro_neko 2009.06.16 03:14 PM

thanks! you beat me to it, heh.

I'm wondering if the sixth track is not going to be a SG track. Perhaps she will do something special, like a cover, or perhaps she will record a new track, or use one that didn't make it on the album. I mean, why would they announce 5 out of the 6 and just leave the 6th as "other" at this point?

still, I really hope that Shun is the only PV that looks/feels like it does...no more SG artwork, bleh. I feel like after AT, the Shun PV, inevitably the SG album artwork, this whole nude/basic art concept is getting a little old.

edit: also, this is pretty much the exact same as what they did for Adult. It would be cool if we either got a b-side/new track or alt versions of the songs for the PV's.

ShinjiPG 2009.06.16 03:22 PM

To compete with yet another solo Ringo release, Tokyo Jihen are releasing a new DVD too!

^That's Kameda in the cover, under the pseudonym of Asami Tani.
You can buy it here.

PS - This post is an utter joke.

clakaz 2009.06.16 03:34 PM

Well, once Ringo said that Kameda has a tight butt:)

Glathannus 2009.06.16 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zarya (Post 57103)
Sexual Healing vol.4, finally!

Release date is set for August 26, 2009 and it will retail for 2400Y

I wonder which color this new PV volume will be, and I wonder if there will be a first-press with solid-color plastic (as with the first three volumes) or if they'll just give us a slipcase (as with the recent PV compilation).

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShinjiPG (Post 57111)
To compete with yet another solo Ringo release, Tokyo Jihen are releasing a new DVD too!

PS - This post is an utter joke.

Unfortunately I have seen that DVD in dozens of Yahoo! Japan Auctions listings when searching for Tokyo Jihen.

kuro_neko 2009.06.16 04:12 PM

I'm going to go ahead and guess it is going to be the same color as the AT/SG artwork, that sickly salmon color. imagine how gross that will look as a plastic cover, blegh.

more interestingly, what new form will the apple take on? we haven't seen a new design since the apple lightning bolt insignia that was used throughout WtH and all the anniversary stuff. perhaps it might be the same one that was on the back of AT? The little apple with the Yen sign, making a hand forming the international peace symbol?

JimmyKoria 2009.06.16 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 57117)
I'm going to go ahead and guess it is going to be the same color as the AT/SG artwork, that sickly salmon color. imagine how gross that will look as a plastic cover, blegh.

Oh god XD It'll be an apple with a salmon and a salmon colored background. I hope we avoid that route. I was going to say the covers for SH tend to be more bright colors but I was wrong :x one of them was black.

zarya 2009.06.16 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 57107)
thanks! you beat me to it, heh.

I'm wondering if the sixth track is not going to be a SG track. Perhaps she will do something special, like a cover, or perhaps she will record a new track, or use one that didn't make it on the album. I mean, why would they announce 5 out of the 6 and just leave the 6th as "other" at this point?

That's exactly what I'm thinking/hoping!

Also with the release date set apart by 2 months from the album's, I'm guessing it won't be full of the same visual direction.