Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Site Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Ringo Jihen Karaoke (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=94)

arutea 2007.04.05 10:12 PM

Ringo Jihen Karaoke

Hmm... does anyone like to karaoke here? :P

I was thinking if we could set up a separate subforum for anyone who wants to post up karaokes or even any audio (like their guitar playing of a ringo song) ... maybe if we get enough members we could do an annual karacomp like animesuki.com does ... but just shiina ringo/Tokyo Jihen songs? just a suggestion~ might attract a few more people. ;)

CatchFiveBats 2007.04.05 11:02 PM

I'm not much for karoke, but that's not a bad idea, arutea. I'm not so sure about setting up a separate subforum (I don't have the power to make that decision), but I would assume that creating a karaoke thread in the main forum would be a good start. :P

Masuku 2007.04.06 06:42 AM

I agree with CatchFiveBats, that makeing the karaoke thread to the main forum, would be good start. Since more people notice it from there and once it jumps up to your eyes over again, you'll find power to post up something.
Anyway, I'd be interested.

zarya 2007.04.08 02:55 PM

I'm obsessed with karaoke but I don't think most people in here share this interest, so I agree in saying we don't need a whole new section for karaoke. A thread would be a good start though!

Koufukuron 2007.04.09 09:55 AM

I think its a great idea~ I'm all up for it. Even if I dont sing, it would be awesome to hear everyone else.

kourai 2007.04.10 10:09 AM

I like Karaoke a lot, and it would be nice having a Karaoke Thread, but having it as a subforum wouldn't be like the Media subforum of the old forum?

BTW what happened to the media subforum here? Is not coming anymore?

HEDOfloe 2007.04.16 09:01 PM

Eh, I'm not big on Karaoke. Even if I was, I do not know anyone personally who likes Ringo, so I won't be Karaoke'ing by myself anytime soon -_-;;

MBF 2007.04.17 04:21 AM

I'd love it ^^

arutea 2007.04.20 02:31 AM

heheh... hedofloe.. you know people who like ringo tho. ;) Us!

And I'm sure a lot of us sing along to Ringo's songs... neeee? ^_^ all you gotta do is record it and post it up.

It's a shame there isn't any karaoke versions of her songs. >.> well I haven't been able to find any.

I've been working on some recordings but... I'm very concious of my singing!! =*_*=

*edit* ok.. started a thread on the main forum. XD

HEDOfloe 2007.04.22 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arutea (Post 2356)
heheh... hedofloe.. you know people who like ringo tho. ;) Us!

And I'm sure a lot of us sing along to Ringo's songs... neeee? ^_^ all you gotta do is record it and post it up.

It's a shame there isn't any karaoke versions of her songs. >.> well I haven't been able to find any.

I've been working on some recordings but... I'm very concious of my singing!! =*_*=

*edit* ok.. started a thread on the main forum. XD

I guess I could do that but I do not have the equipment to record audio onto my pc. Even if I did, I am also very conscious of my singing so I doubt I'd post it online :D.

And yea, it is nice finding a good forum with other Ringo fans. This is the first forum I have seen where people actually post at times other than when a new release is coming out.

Love you guys :wub:!