Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   more youtube covers (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=385)

Lena-chan 2007.11.05 11:11 AM

hey
I found more
/o/
check out this guy, I loved all his covers, but kingyo no hako was sooooo orgasmic *.*

and I don't remember if I already post this tadashii machi and suddenly gibs cover or not, probably I already posted -_-

and O.รต I found it

another superstar cover

gunjou biyori acoustic cover

marunouchi with very good vocals!!!*____*

and good but short sounan cover

I will post more, but now I'm in the work and I'll go home >_<

justriiingo 2007.11.05 05:59 PM

Ah, I love that guy.
It's nice to listen to Goldfish like that, the chord structure is very groovy.
Commendable effort on trying to rearrange Metro for piano.

Kasanagi 2007.11.05 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 20059)

marunouchi sarcastic? I like that she actually played that organ thing. The ending was straight from DO wasn't it @_.@ "Thannnnk you!"

kuro_neko 2007.11.05 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasanagi (Post 20086)
marunouchi sarcastic? I like that she actually played that organ thing. The ending was straight from DO wasn't it @_.@ "Thannnnk you!"

good vocals? where? People complain about Ringo's voice recently but listen to her's, she can't even pick ONE pitch, let alone Ringo, who can rough her voice up and still manage to sing in tune....that was painful...growling won't cover up lack of vocal control.

ShadyNook 2007.11.16 11:58 PM

Mirrorballz with Shiina

OSCA Part 1

OSCA Part 2

these arent covers!

Lena-chan 2007.11.17 11:47 AM

OMG
serious...
SR should let TJ with Ukie on Vocals and go solo like in the sadistic old times

fluffiethesock 2007.11.17 12:21 PM

I'm kinda starting to like Petrolz. I just wish they would release something I could purchase.

HEDOfloe 2007.11.18 09:12 AM

OMG uki is such a badass. I can't believe he wrote this song without Ringo @_@. Mirrorball with Shiina was a bit weird, I didn't think his singing blended with the song well.

Positron 2007.11.18 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 20546)
OMG
serious...
SR should let TJ with Ukie on Vocals and go solo like in the sadistic old times

That would be unfair to Kameda, Hata, and Izawa, but then again they're talented enough to find other work.

Ukigumo can be a beast in the composition phase, but vocals themselves seem to be a different story. Any time he even thinks about singing anything relatively high/falsetto, it derails the song for just a bit.

A collection of instrumental Petrolz would be baller, though. And if Uki keeps his vocal range out of the stratosphere, lyrics would be cool, too.

(Curious: does anyone like his vocals completely?)

HEDOfloe 2007.11.18 04:26 PM

I don't like his vocals too much. I think it's just entertaining watching him sing, but if I were to get a recording with him singing alot, I would not like it. The only time his vocals work is when he is yelling like in Boutomin and C'mon lets go!.