Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Polls (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What is your Shiina Ringo/Tokyo Jihen fav album?? (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=473)

deadgrandma 2011.07.06 07:58 AM

Is this trollin'? I cant even...

Tokyo Jihad 2011.07.06 08:45 AM

My Shiina/Puffy/Brilliant Green/Meshuggah/Outkast mix tape should count in ranking. I think it counts!

Mix Tape >>>>SR/TJ Catalog

Maou 2011.07.06 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleFu (Post 76484)
Shiina has always found ways to sneak around EMI. See: Remixing her own debut single because she hated the EMI-supported mix.

Not directing this at you, but the information itself. I think it's bullshit even if it came directly from Ringo herself. The single version of Koufukuron is not all that different from the demo. The pacing and feel of the song is the same. All that's different is that it adds guitar and gets rid some annoying synth. You'd think Ringo would be more pissed at the changes made to Gibs.

frecklegirl 2011.07.06 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadgrandma (Post 76520)
Also, about this thread- you CANT put Daihakken in here unless you reset the values and give everyone a chance to vote for it again... pfft. Not that it really stands a chance, but you never know. Also, people may have changed their minds too- Sports might actually get a vote :-p AND put WtH for chrissakes!

Haha, sorry, just don't care enough. And Watashi to Houden does not count as an original album to me...

Also whoever mentioned the singles box, that's not a legitimate release. Just because you downloaded it... doesn't make it a real sanctioned release.

deadgrandma 2011.07.06 09:18 PM

Sheesh, where's the integrity? Talk about skewing a vote :-p

Glathannus 2011.07.06 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frecklegirl (Post 76577)
whoever mentioned the singles box, that's not a legitimate release. Just because you downloaded it... doesn't make it a real sanctioned release.

Just because it doesn't appear anywhere in Kronekodow's website, or have a catalog number starting with TOCT, or feature any unique photography for the cover art - doesn't mean it's not real!

LoBFCanti 2011.07.07 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glathannus (Post 76592)
Just because it doesn't appear anywhere in Kronekodow's website, or have a catalog number starting with TOCT, or feature any unique photography for the cover art - doesn't mean it's not real!

It does make it unofficial though.

Tokyo Jihad 2011.07.07 05:19 AM

It's so unofficial, it doesn't physically exist! That's how you know its legit.

W3iHong 2011.07.07 06:34 AM

O.o SPLOOGING WANKER-ESQUE TROLLS wasn't an official release? Damn, I was convinced that it was. I have it. *cough*cough*

TurtleFu 2011.07.07 07:13 AM

When I referred to a "singles box" I was referring to a legitimate release from another artist, not from Shiina. I was just comparing how a group of singles is sold as one album but is still actually several singles.