Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shiina Ringo easter eggs (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=225)

imkookoo 2007.05.20 01:22 PM

Shiina Ringo easter eggs

There apparently is a list of hidden messages, easter eggs that Shiina Ringo has incorporated in her songs. Does anybody have this list, or know any of them?

I just know of one where if you run Honnou through a spectrum analyzer, there's an "XXX" during the transisiton between the second chorus and second verse.

Jonny 2007.05.20 03:28 PM

Hm... maybe she threw her birthdate into one of them also. Like she did in her Mayonaka eye.

I'm getting a feeling she's trying to hint her birthday hard. Probably to someone who keeps forgetting it.

kanzaki 2007.05.21 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imkookoo (Post 5911)
I just know of one where if you run Honnou through a spectrum analyzer, there's an "XXX" during the transisiton between the second chorus and second verse.

really? Any tips on how to reproduce it? Tried using winamp and couldn't really see any. I could see a very rough one but didn't think that was intentional... EDIT: And i think you mean oscilloscope. Spectrum analyzer is the one with bars isn't it?

Tokyo Jihad 2007.05.21 10:09 AM

what do you mean by "xxx"?

Maou 2007.05.21 10:24 AM

^ The visualizer thing translates the notes played as "XXX" during that part.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.05.21 10:27 AM

really? screenshot or something, i gotta see that.

HEDOfloe 2007.05.21 02:58 PM

Yea if someone could get a screenshot of that, it would be awesome :)

imkookoo 2007.05.21 06:04 PM

I tried to take a screenshot of it using Windows built-in screenshot thingy, but it doesn't capture it apparently.

You have to use the Nullsoft Tiny Fullscreen plugin, and set it to "Spectrum Analyzer + Voiceprint" (it's the voiceprint you want.. you can also use "Sexy Scrolling Voiceprint").

The X's start at about 1:53, just after the second chorus. There's actually 4 of them.

imkookoo 2007.05.21 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Windows' screenshot thing does work, but it reduces the amount of colors you can see, so the screenshot looks really horrible. I circled the X's; they're hard to see here, but they're a lot more pronounced when you see it via the voiceprint.

Nimh 2007.05.21 07:30 PM

If you look closely, you can also see the Virgin Mary. Staring at the vision long enough will cure leprosy.

HEDOfloe 2007.05.21 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIMH Rat (Post 6034)
If you look closely, you can also see the Virgin Mary. Staring at the vision long enough will cure leprosy.

LOL.

Anyway, that is pretty cool, I'd love to see the actual thing though :(

newyorkjihen 2007.05.22 09:33 AM

That is really cool. I wonder what the significance of X's is? Why not actually put a text message in there?

*easter egg* XXX means naughty bits. */easter egg*

And is the sound affected by this easter egg? I don't understand how the spectrum analyizer generates it's images or what they represent... but I would guess that the sound would be affected by this little egg, right?

imkookoo 2007.05.22 08:04 PM

It would affect the sound, but not very much if the sound is subtle enough.

The voiceprint is basically a graph plot of all the frequencies found in the song. The brighter areas means there's more of that frequency.

I think the XXX is in reference to the PV for the song. It's during that verse where you see a little XXX action going on. (:

justriiingo 2007.05.23 01:13 AM

How many songs did you run through the spectrum thing before finding out about the XXX?

Lena-chan 2007.05.23 03:33 AM

I didn't see any XXX >_<

Kasanagi 2007.05.23 03:50 PM

Ringo expressing her secret love for Vin diesel/Ice Cube? Seriously though, can SR really come up with something like this? or some techno wizard lvl70 at Toshiba thought it would be cool?

Jonny 2007.05.23 03:58 PM

It's probably quite easy as long as it's not done in an analogue way. I'd like to see that.

bam 2007.05.25 02:48 PM

Cool easter egg! i took some photos of it in audition.. (for those who dont have it)
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/835/honnouxxx3ki7.png (with arrows)
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3...nouxxx2fq0.png
it does affect the sound, since "the sound of the x" needs to be louder than the rest of the sounds to show up and "stand out" on the spectrum.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pers5

Jonny 2007.05.25 03:38 PM

Got it in Cool Edit too:

badtzmaru 2007.05.27 06:17 PM

Whoa, that's too crazy to be a coincidence, right?? @_@ I also wonder if she intended that herself.

*looks for more Easter eggs*

Tokyo Jihad 2007.05.27 06:41 PM

^I think its safe to say yes, it was very intentional.

Kasanagi 2007.05.27 07:25 PM

^ Again is this something too technical for our SR? Could she possibly woke up one day and thought "I'm gonna write something in spectrum..."? Or is this a pretty simple and common thing to do?

Tokyo Jihad 2007.05.27 07:33 PM

^ It's not like Shiina was the only person in the studio. She maybe saw someone looking at that kinda thing and asked an engineer "Ooh, can we get it to show something neat during the song?"

Jonny 2007.05.27 11:16 PM

Or maybe Ringo isn't part of it. Could be a joke by Kameda, or just some random guy and Ringo doesn't know of it to date.

Kasanagi 2007.05.30 10:46 PM

^If its a joke by Kameda, it would've been "I <333333 Hirai!!111!!>

imkookoo 2007.05.31 02:18 PM

dd

I think it's possible for Shiina to do this; some things look a lot harder than it is. I haven't done it myself, but I would just think she would just have to take a sample that would blend in the background very nicely, and gradually shift the tone up. Then take the same sample, and gradually shift the tone down for the same amount of time. Lastly, mix the two together.

Image stenography (hiding an image within another image) is a lot more complicated involving math but is its the same concept, and I was able to do it without former expertise in image processing.

She probably was influenced to do it by someone else though..

badtzmaru 2007.06.02 09:53 PM

Woww, if she really did that, I wonder how many other songs she did it in, too! >_< Ringo, you're so wonderful!! <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasanagi (Post 7012)
^If its a joke by Kameda, it would've been "I <333333 Hirai!!111!!>

Muahhaha, the Kameda/Ken jokes never get old. XDD

fluffiethesock 2007.06.03 05:12 AM

How did those start? I don't think I was posting in the Ringo Jihen forums when Kameda fell in love.

Jonny 2007.06.03 05:22 AM

Everyone knows Ken is gay and that Kameda has a firm ass, so it goes without saying.

haruhi-suzumiya 2007.06.03 12:21 PM

Here are a few cool thing. The end of ringo catalouge, when you run the thing backwards, the end is the starting of ichijiku no hana and at a certain part, when it's backwards you hear a guitar part from meisai. When on cool edit pro, taking out the vocals on ringo catalouge will also reveal the start of tsumiki asobi in the part they play stuff from muzai moraiturium. Taking out the vocals will help reveal things a bit, and in the same song ringo catalouge part of the ksk vesion of stem is present with vocal cut.

haruhi-suzumiya 2007.06.03 12:23 PM

Aww cool, you use cool edit pro too? then if you know what to do try my easter eggs out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny (Post 6425)
Got it in Cool Edit too:

haruhi-suzumiya 2007.06.03 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imkookoo (Post 6110)
It would affect the sound, but not very much if the sound is subtle enough.

The voiceprint is basically a graph plot of all the frequencies found in the song. The brighter areas means there's more of that frequency.

I think the XXX is in reference to the PV for the song. It's during that verse where you see a little XXX action going on. (:

And around that part in the song starts these odd noises like the ones in the start of thew ksk version of ishiki, so maybe it's the same for ishiki.

bam 2007.06.04 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haruhi-suzumiya (Post 7539)
And around that part in the song starts these odd noises like the ones in the start of thew ksk version of ishiki, so maybe it's the same for ishiki.

Morse codes..? :P

Lena-chan 2007.06.04 10:05 AM

I found these odd noises on the second half of Doppelganger too

freshevryday 2007.06.04 10:19 AM

this thread is so funny, i burst out laughing at school read about this virgin mary and leporsy stuff. in the first pic i barely see it but the 2nd pic is cool.
i think shiina knows about it but then again maybe not, i wanna see some more stuff in other songs. find a 666 lol.

Lena-chan 2007.06.04 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshevryday (Post 7698)
find a 666 lol.

this is in Shuukyou XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

freshevryday 2007.06.04 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 7703)
this is in Shuukyou XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

is it really? :blink:

Lena-chan 2007.06.04 12:42 PM

not really
it's just that Shuukyou means religion XD

freshevryday 2007.06.04 06:40 PM

:P oh i see, i need to read the translations..i mean i do but i just forget them afterwards >_<

Lena-chan 2007.06.05 09:02 AM

XD
the truth is that I read poltergeist, sakana and more songs that I couldn't remember anything right after read it

Nimh 2007.06.05 01:13 PM

Can someone recap this thread for me?

4 pages and we've only got 1 (one) "easter egg" on record (the "XXX" thing)?!?!?

Where are the Ringo Catalog wonks? The music video detectives? The "symmetry" hounds?

We're not trying, friends!

haruhi-suzumiya 2007.06.10 10:22 AM

Okay. The ringo catalog parts: The first one with tsumiki asobi is at the section with mm after the first vocal part. The one with the guitar part is at the bit where ksk and some parts of ss are playing. And the ichijiku no hana part is at the complete end of the song. Playing it backwards makes the inh part first.

The XXX honnou thing is when you do something to the song and some notes show as xxx around the part with the xxx action in the video.

Is that better?:)

waxringo 2007.06.22 09:03 PM

track 8 of heisei fuzoku(meisai)
listen to it loudly(i was in the car)
fast forward to 3.30 and listen...it's the strings
at exactly 3.33 you will hear a voice. when i noticed this, i was going thru an intersection and thought i had heard another car, then i replayed it a few times...thinking maybe just feedback, but it's clearly a voice. take a gander and see if anyone can figure anything out....maybe i'm just crazy

fluffiethesock 2007.06.23 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waxringo (Post 10400)
maybe i'm just crazy

I'll set up my rear speakers and try again later. ; )

waxringo 2007.06.24 06:31 PM

my friend, who may i add couldnt hear this craziness said that he'd try breaking the song down and singling it out.
also, i tried listening on my computer and i was unable to hear the noise i could hear in my car. i dont know if it's my back speakers that were picking it up or what...

fluffiethesock 2007.06.24 11:35 PM

I just noticed something pretty interesting while watching the Ichijiku no Hana video. I beg your pardon if this has been mentioned before, but I've never noticed it.

If you go to the part where little Ringo is standing next to her friend (when the dot on the screen finally matches up to the mole on her little face -- [3:11 - 3:24]), you'll notice a painting in the background. Now, if you skip ahead to the second time it shows the same photograph ([3:34 - 3:40]), you'll notice that, in addition to the removal of her mole, the painting has been changed. Curious!

I don't have a program that will allow me to take screencaps, but I'm sure someone will be able to take care of that (taking the screenshots, not providing me with a program to do it :p).

Linnéa 2007.06.25 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 10631)
I just noticed something pretty interesting while watching the Ichijiku no Hana video. I beg your pardon if this has been mentioned before, but I've never noticed it.

If you go to the part where little Ringo is standing next to her friend (when the dot on the screen finally matches up to the mole on her little face -- [3:11 - 3:24]), you'll notice a painting in the background. Now, if you skip ahead to the second time it shows the same photograph ([3:34 - 3:40]), you'll notice that, in addition to the removal of her mole, the painting has been changed. Curious!

I don't have a program that will allow me to take screencaps, but I'm sure someone will be able to take care of that (taking the screenshots, not providing me with a program to do it :p).

There was an entire thread about that video in the old forums. Maybe somene could transfer the info here?

frecklegirl 2007.06.25 08:42 PM

I thought I did transfer it, but I can't think of where I put it...

fluffiethesock 2007.06.26 08:25 PM

What was the basic idea of the thread? Was there any explanation for the painting?

haruhi-suzumiya 2007.06.28 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluffiethesock (Post 10631)

I just watched it. The painting is a different color, isn't that weird? And also I don't know if it's just me or did the woman in white on the left shift a slightly different position?

(edit) oh and also someone commented on the video ' 1:05, it looks like she is mouthing "Good boy' i noticed this too

also, in meisai during the part after the first chorus in part of it you hear an odd snapping or ripping noise, not an easter egg but an odd noise

insanitykun 2007.06.30 08:07 AM

The painting got changed to Ringohime in her nurse outfit! I forget which version of the Ichijuku PV it is, I think the broadcast one, but almost all of the PV is flipped like it was in a mirror.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.06.30 08:33 AM

I loved that vid, it was so creepy. (Everyone at the time quickly wrote it off as boring ='( )

waxringo 2007.06.30 01:41 PM

ichijiku no hana was always my fave. it was like a big story/movie. i love it!!

KishiTheEvilLampshade 2007.07.06 05:58 AM

What about the weird garbled messages at the end of Identity and.....I think Doppelganger? I know they're not really Easter Eggs, but does anyone know what they're about? In Identity you can hear something like "Let's see if we can predict.....what will be required of him next" in English sped up and then slowed down.
And then (I can't remember which song it was), I got really freaked out at the end where you hear something repeated over and over, like "Have....Have you....Hab". It just sounded really creepy.

Kasanagi 2007.07.06 06:27 AM

^ U mean Yami ni Furu Ame?

Oh and Welcome Kishi!!

CARMEN 2007.10.10 04:25 PM

Bumping up another old thread!

I'd be surprised if no one ever played her songs backwards to see if there's anything there? Sorry I'm just into creepy stuff like backmasking, it's so cool (yet creepy)

kanzaki 2007.10.10 11:06 PM

This was mentioned some time ago (in the old forum?) but you can hear a bit of "Pink Lady's" UFO in Jazz A Go Go (in the part where she scats).

Wouldn't have noticed it if not for the Jihen Ondo Video someone posted on youtube some time ago. I'm still hoping to see it again though.

For those people interested there was a post in pariscombo (or was it Op2?) 's blog about the entire breakdown of Ringo Catalogue.

http://www.thetokyoincidents.com/arc...catalog_b.html

Ah, also there was the unresolved issue of the backmasked vocals in shiroi kobato.

badtzmaru 2007.10.12 07:56 PM

Hello, Kanzaki!! :D "Ringo Catalouge" is an amazing song. *_*

Hmm, have we figured out the time reference in "Shuraba" (adult ver) yet? Or what about the faint clips during the guitar/piano interlude in the "Shuraba" PV? That song's a big easter egg itself. @_@

haruhi-suzumiya 2007.10.20 08:20 AM

I'm not sure if these qualify as easter eggs or what, I just have no other thread to post this in, this being the best place to do so.

Anyone ever thought about the lyrics in 17? I think they're about ringo, or at least what she used to be. I'd be interested in seeing a breakdown of lyrics, close to that ringo catalouge thing up there (which, by the way, is a great find).

And also about Izonshou AND Kyogenshou...

Izonshou: From the title, we can kinda see what she's going for as a theme. But, who is she writing about? Is it about her? I know this sounds dumb, but I can't help but wonder.

Kyogenshou: Again, the title is the theme, I would think. Still, I have those same questions as I wrote in Izonshou.

Aisaika no Choushoku: Here, I wonder if it's about Junji. Maybe, the reason for the devorce? I dunno, it could be just a song.

Again, I don't mean to sound dumb. These are just things that are possible,perhaps, something she wants to hint to someone, a secret message, or just a coincidence. Thanks for reading.

Lena-chan 2007.10.20 01:25 PM

IMO:
Izonshou is about her feelings after she and Asai Kenichi broke
Kyougenshou is about one of her relationships in the colege

and in other thread somebody said that SR said that Aisaka lyrics are a story that her create, like Kabukichou

badtzmaru 2007.10.20 01:47 PM

That reminds me, could someone show me where it says that she and Kenichi went out? I want to read what she says about it. *_*

Glathannus 2007.10.21 01:36 AM

A thought just occurred to me about this season's batch of Tokyo Jihen products.

There's two CD singles.
One CD album.
One DVD.
One LP.

That's five total products. All of them except the album, have a hand holding a remote.
There is also a total of five band members (or four, if you exclude Shiina Ringo).
Therefore...
On each product cover with a hand holding a remote, it's a different band member's hand everytime...

My half-assed guess is that...
Ukigumo's hand is on the OSCA cover.
Izawa's hand is on the Killer Tune cover.
Hata's hand is on the DVD cover.
Kameda's hand is on the LP cover.

I'm not yet back home to check this in-depth, so would someone else like to confirm or deny whether I'm onto something here?

Op2 2007.10.21 02:19 AM

Yeah, their clothing matches up to this:

Except Hata's is the LP, and Kameda's is the DVD.

Glathannus 2007.10.21 02:50 AM

I think what would've made the most sense for Tokyo Jihen to do, would be to have a remote-holding photo on the CD instead of the LP, since there's nothing a remote can do with LPs aside from change the volume level, and that's not even a function built-in to any real turntable itself.

There's always Laser Turntables (which scan for gaps when you first put the vinyl in - then memorize the locations for an optional track skip), but then again, not everyone has tens of thousands of dollars of disposable income.

Lena-chan 2007.10.21 04:20 AM

and in the live dvd???
maybe SR's hand will appear in the cover

milk 2007.10.21 09:06 PM

Hmm a while ago I posted something about Shiroi Kobato...it's here.

Waxringo: ok now that you have mentioned the exact time you heard the voice, I think it's only the violin...

badtzmaru 2007.10.22 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena-chan (Post 19241)
and in the live dvd???
maybe SR's hand will appear in the cover

That plus Glath's theory would perfect it! *_* I think Hata's hand should've gone on the album since he didn't get to compose any songs. T_T

waxringo 2007.11.18 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milk (Post 19273)

Waxringo: ok now that you have mentioned the exact time you heard the voice, I think it's only the violin...

you're nuts!!! nuts i tell you!! someone speaketh....

i wish i had machines to help me...or robots. but neither are present.
dang it!

Yahiko 2007.11.23 01:34 PM

ok, i'm not sure if its an easter egg or if everybody knows it but.. stoicism lyrics are tsumi to batsu lyrics reversed...

>>Tsumi to batsu (0:52)
あ た し の な ま え を ち ゃ ん と よ ん で
a ta shi no na ma e wo chi ya n to yo n de

>>STOICISM (0:14)
で ん よ と ん ゃ ち を え ま な の し た あ
de n yo to n ya chi wo e ma na no shi ta a

------------------
>>Tsumi to batsu (0:40)
ふ お ん な ひ め い を あ い さ な い で
fu o n na hi me i wo a i sa na i de

>>STOICISM (1:06)
で い な さ い あ を い め ひ な ん お ふ
de i na sa i a wo i me hi na n o fu

justriiingo 2007.11.23 01:39 PM

Yes I think someone mentioned this before. SR likes to make palindromes, she talked about her strange hobby on a Music Station appearance or something before.

Still, you're pretty crazy to figure all that out on your own.

Yahiko 2007.11.23 01:54 PM

nah ... its just that the first time I heard Shouso STRIP I was too obsessed with STOICISM, then I searched for lyrics and... wtf? kirei? suteki? >O I WANT LYRICS PORRA! I reversed the song, removed vocals and nothing.. so one day i tried to write down the lyrics in hiragana when I noticed it made any sense in japanese o_O =O so I noticed it should be reversed and even doing that i only got the phrase "atashi no namae" ... then sometime laaaaaater I was listening to tsumi to batsu and thought: omg its that <o>!

baboo 2007.11.24 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Op2 (Post 19236)
Yeah, their clothing matches up to this:

Except Hata's is the LP, and Kameda's is the DVD.

And I believe the hand in the menu of the DVD belongs to Shiina....

Yahiko 2007.11.25 08:38 AM

I was hoping her hand to be in SPA&TREATENT DVD cover :(

Lena-chan 2007.11.27 01:16 PM

maybe all their hands will be on S&T dvd cover

Yahiko 2007.11.27 01:53 PM

maybe their feet :D

HEDOfloe 2007.11.29 01:39 PM

It'd be awesome if they had a bunch of pictures of the band themselves from that photoshoot, I really wanted a higher quality image of the picture where they are pointing at us :(

CARMEN 2007.11.29 02:32 PM

^ I'm looking for that one too. Shiina is soooooooooooo hotttttt in that pic with her straight long hair. *drools*

Yahiko 2007.11.29 05:13 PM

oh there are pics of them from variety in the variety photobook but im not sure if those pics are from the same photoshot than the singles/analog/dvd cover or the album cover @_@

NCORE 2007.11.30 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waxringo (Post 10577)
my friend, who may i add couldnt hear this craziness said that he'd try breaking the song down and singling it out.
also, i tried listening on my computer and i was unable to hear the noise i could hear in my car. i dont know if it's my back speakers that were picking it up or what...

Your car... is haunted!

@Yahiko: I didn't know that about stoicism and tsumi to batsu..
Thanks a lot for that!

MBF 2007.11.30 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yahiko (Post 21106)
oh there are pics of them from variety in the variety photobook but im not sure if those pics are from the same photoshot than the singles/analog/dvd cover or the album cover @_@

1. it's not a photobook, it's bandscore book, which does contain, like..err.. 4~5 pics
2. those pics aren't from that photoshoot, they're all from the "variety"-show... but in these pics I recognized Hata wearing a shirt saying "how'd you like a big wet one?" at the shoot... xDD
what a pervert =P (I wonder, what Kameda said, when he saw it.. xDD)

Yahiko 2007.11.30 06:44 PM

oh yeah its true i meant scorebook XD but i knew there was some pics there coz i read somwhere i just didnt know it was from the variety show shot :~

Lena-chan 2007.12.01 04:11 AM

hey, weren't the variety scans posted before here?

Yahiko 2007.12.01 04:53 AM

the scorebook scans?

Lena-chan 2007.12.01 03:29 PM

no
album scans

Kasanagi 2007.12.01 09:55 PM

^ Hedo san did didn't he?

HEDOfloe 2007.12.01 10:03 PM

^hahah, yeah I uploaded it here:

http://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=442

Yahiko 2007.12.02 07:31 PM

I think she says "Shiina Ringo" reversed in the end of doppelganger

fluffiethesock 2007.12.02 08:05 PM

You mean like Ringo Shiina? Maybe she was speaking English.

kuro_neko 2007.12.02 08:10 PM

no, like ognir aniihs

summon the dark looooord, OGNIR ANIIHS bwa hahaha

maybe if we chant this together all in unison together on the night of walpurgis we can resurrect the dark Mother and KSK part 2 will be ours bwa haha

Yahiko 2007.12.02 08:55 PM

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=T3pDaeOzmpw

I think it's Shiina Ringo ( in this order ) indeed...

and well, should the name Shiina Ringo be reversed when it's translated into english? Cause Ringo is her nickname ... well i don't know ;;

Kasanagi 2007.12.02 09:04 PM

^ so more like gorin naishi??

Yahiko 2007.12.02 09:05 PM

well it would be like OGNIR ANIIHS like kuro_neko said

NCORE 2007.12.03 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuro_neko (Post 21277)
no, like ognir aniihs

summon the dark looooord, OGNIR ANIIHS bwa hahaha

maybe if we chant this together all in unison together on the night of walpurgis we can resurrect the dark Mother and KSK part 2 will be ours bwa haha

:lol::lol::lol:
It's worth a shot I'd say... :D

also, I'm not hearing it at all.. o_O

Yahiko 2007.12.03 01:04 PM

you need special powers to do that

NCORE 2007.12.03 01:18 PM

special powers eh?

might be shocking! ---v
these kind of special powers?

Yahiko 2007.12.03 03:55 PM

-_- yes sure

frecklegirl 2007.12.03 04:59 PM

I don't hear it at all either...

Yahiko 2007.12.04 01:51 PM

OHHHHHHH gosh I listen some other songs inside doppelganger! I'll try to figure all out and then i'll put a list... identity is one of them

edit:
kabukichou no joou/remote controller/tsumiki asobi/???/???/identity/

*trying to figure out*

frecklegirl 2007.12.04 04:43 PM

Yeah, I noticed that a while back. I've never been able to figure out exactly which songs are inside it though, just that I know they're from old songs.

Yahiko 2007.12.04 05:44 PM

i found an article about that in wikipedia and it says

kabuki chou/rimokon/honnou/identity/so cold

but i cant hear honnou o_O