Electric Mole Forums

Electric Mole Forums (https://forums.electricmole.net/index.php)
-   Polls (https://forums.electricmole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Favourite song of KSK (https://forums.electricmole.net/showthread.php?t=239)

justriiingo 2007.05.28 07:57 PM

How to choose?!

Is it possible to make polls where you can vote for several songs?

Tokyo Jihad 2007.05.28 08:04 PM

yes, but in this situation it would be decidedly "leim" ;)

golem09 2007.05.29 03:02 AM

Serial Experiments Leim

Well, I voted for Meisai, no doubt. But Odaijini comes close.

And I CAN'T understand Souretsu. If I listen to "first three albums" playlist, there are only about 3 or 4 songs I would skip. And Souretsu Is definitely one of the ones I will ALWAYS skip, no matter what. If I'm not lazy while making my playlist, I don't even include this song.

Tokyo Jihad 2007.05.29 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golem09 (Post 6687)
And I CAN'T understand Souretsu. If I listen to "first three albums" playlist, there are only about 3 or 4 songs I would skip. And Souretsu Is definitely one of the ones I will ALWAYS skip, no matter what. If I'm not lazy while making my playlist, I don't even include this song.

Hah hah, you brought it up, so now i dont feel remiss at all at "going there."

Everytime theres a poll like this, The song(s) i skip always get an unforseen number of votes. Akane Sasu in the MM thread. Odaji ni in this thread. --this is one of the rare occassions that I cant even remember what the song sounds like...now that I think hard, maybe I can. Ialways wanna get from Meisai to Yattsuke as quick as possible and don't wanna "lose the flow" with a soft song like Odaji ni. Same for Akane Sasu. In SS its Yami ni furu Ame, which I like -- but I often skip it anyway cuz even tho I like it, I dont think its all that great and from Gibbs, I wanna get right to Identity. Maybe if Gibbs and Yami ni had switched spots on the album, I wouldn't skip it. SS has far worse skip tracks than Yami ni, but they havent recieved >1 vote yet.

golem09 2007.05.29 07:58 AM

hmm, if you hear it in order, yes, Odaijini might be bothering. But it's such a strong song. The guitar in the end is more cruel than any voice could be...

redstuff 2007.05.29 12:39 PM

Yattsuke Shigoto for sure. I like this version a lot more than the rock one found on ZCS, and that's saying something considering how much I prefer SR's rock stuff generally. I love the way the lyrics (as well as the *way* she sings them) contrast with the music itself.

Torokoshi Kurou would be a close second.

fluffiethesock 2007.05.29 09:21 PM

I love the closing instrumental part of Poltergeist. Much like that of Tasogare Naki, it flows smoothly out of the end of the song and I have to hum to it every time I hear it. She really knows how to compose catchy instrumental bits.

justriiingo 2007.05.30 08:13 PM

I still haven't decided. Yattsuke Shigoto? Okonomide? Hmmmm.

For Souretsu, I never really got it until I heard the Domestic Virgin Line version.

frecklegirl 2007.05.30 08:36 PM

Yattsuke Shigoto <33333

makenshiww 2007.06.02 04:29 PM

^ i love that song.