View Single Post
Old 2007.04.09, 09:31 AM   #16
Jer

Jer is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Koufukuron View Post
Well, It wasn't meant to be offensive in any way. Her mole really was a symbol though, and the fact that she got it removed during her transition from solo to her band is also a statement. So speculating on it really isn't -that- pointless, I think a lot of people would be curious as to the exact reason why. Also, when an artist changes a part of their image that was up until a certain point a very constant thing, its going to be noticed. I just wanted to know what everyone else thought.
I didn't find the poll offensive, just a bit pointless. I don't really care about the appearance of the people I listen to. I'm quite aware that isn't the same with everyone though, some people like to have visual aspects to the bands they listen to...I just don't find anything that appealing about VK bands in Japan or the pop bands we have here in the States that get labeled as "alternative" regardless of the fact that they are constantly played on MTV and the radio non-stop. Talent over image for me, 100 percent. I digress.
Jer is offline   Reply With Quote