Thread: nico nico douga
View Single Post
Old 2007.12.10, 09:32 AM   #9
jigenbakuda

jigenbakuda is headed in the right direction

Originally Posted by Ladymercury View Post
Mostly because nico nico douga is filled with anime otakus. The PoT jokes are hilarious and mostly poke fun at the obvious of the musicals.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/1410502/1538735 <-- My favorites
Oh god your favorites are priceless. I could comment on each one, but I won't. But I will comment on the marisa stole the precious thing and the rape vid.

Marisa
I fucking love that song and IOSYS rocks so hard. Now to see prince of tennis included is just so wonderful. It was too funny. Both of the ones I saw were top tier vids.

Rape vid

What is that from? Can't read it yet, but it looked pretty, funny (I know I'm weird...) I can read violence and cutie honey, but nothing else I couldn't see the whole vid though, it messed up around the time she spit in the dudes face. My pc is rebelling...

[EDIT] I saw most of the vid after I went back. Oh it was so funny to me. "Honey flash", lmao. Was that some time of manga or anime before...?

Originally Posted by Yahiko View Post
im registered there and found the new A LUNCH single there also a parody ver of muzai moratorium XD
Could you please give me a link so I can see it too?

Also can you read japanese too miss yahiko (I hope you are a woman, or I'll be very embarrassed)?

Last edited by jigenbakuda : 2007.12.10 at 09:40 AM. Reason: saw most of the vid
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote