View Single Post
Old 2008.02.19, 01:24 PM   #1
alleon86

alleon86 is headed in the right direction
Default should shiina take the backseat?

i know this sound crazy to most of you. The question is should she resign from being the vocalist for the band? Shiina continues to write and play the guitar. Maybe a few colaps with the new vocalist, but wont be the main vocalist.

why i say this: i cant count hows times ive heard this from my friends and on forums, the same comment of shiina ringo comes up time again, " great music but horrible voice". I kinda agree with them, while i love her uniqueness of her voice, most people get hate it. Many casual listner will skip over her music because her voice already killed it for them Most of the time it is the voice that turns off most casual fans.

Many fans like us loves her unqiue voice, but fact is most casual listener don't. Maybe if she can take a step back, it's good for her career. Her music will be able to reach a wider range of audiences, more people will be able to appreciate her music without getting turned off instantly by her voice.

I mean, she's one of the best song writer in the industry no doubt about that. It the presentation that needed a change. Maybe she can reach new her career when her music are able to reach more people.

comments?

dont flame me please
alleon86 is offline   Reply With Quote